Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) (16580 Views)

13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / FABSA UNN Students Celebrate Old School Day In Style (photos/video) / Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2019
Smh if you never jam this heartless thieves you no suppose they talk
Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2019
A very rough play
Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2019
AdaoraKosiso:

You lack common sense. I'm disgusted at the level of your stupidity

Allow him air his view. Imagine of u de keke and your boss send you message to drop 50k and keke robbers tif am. Won't you wish them death. U never see wetin those guys fit do. Dem cut my cousin finger for keke pieces am all cos of money and phone. They can kill In essence you won't pity them but don't mean they shouldn't be taken to police

1 Like

Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by Danielmegg(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2019
Osheyy Like Play Like Play Pretol Go jus fly frm norwhere before u knw boom
Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by Omojudy: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2019
Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by thaler(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2019
Say NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE
Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by Xucxex1997: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2019
SODbaba2:

Fool. U are lame, nincompoop, vagabond, useless, inhuman human, screwed mofo, mad dog. U deserved to be tied to a tree and be fed to the vultures
oga I enter 1 chance bus last week
dem shoot d woman beside me, collected my two phones nd 28000k then u tell me to have mercy on them u re a condemned lier from d pit of hell

1 Like

Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by aristocratic5(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2019
Beautiful
Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2019
They look like the guys I saw at Beach Junction on the first of this month when I was taking my father to the mortuary...... Can anyone confirm this?
Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by wizod(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2019
You've not seen armed robbers, ritualists and kidnappers in action. If you've seen dem you will join me to donate petrol, tire and matches when they're caught.
To be frank and candid, I AM TEAM JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Like in support.
Share in opposition.

1 Like

Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by Kris4luv(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2019
Aluu 4 comes to my mind
#neverforgotten
Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ayt27:
Quite creative, but make mistake no go happen,
Before you know fire and petrol don enter settings by passerbys.
hahahah.
Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
pickatyou:
The annoying thing about jungle justice is that 90% of those giving it aren't innocent themselves.

A case of him without sin should cast the first stone.

Still installing car trackers by the way

Not just being innocent none of us are... but these people are hopelessly hopeless with no future, nothing to live for, jobless, frustrated, purely evil and mentally unbalanced.. Tell me Which right thinking and right living human being will engage is such? Is it someone who's busy making money to care for his family or put food on the table? Of course not.

Btw this vehicle security/ gps tracking, do i need to learn it as in undergo any training or anyone can do it with directions.. i have been thinking of getting into that line for some days now. Any info?
Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
Xucxex1997:

oga I enter 1 chance bus last week
dem shoot d woman beside me, collected my two phones nd 28000k then u tell me to have mercy on them u re a condemned lier from d pit of hell
No one is saying have mercy on them.. at least that's not what i'm saying. I believe in an eye for an eye but using Jungle Justice is stupid and sensless because a lot of times innocent people are killed in the process and that even makes u worse than the armed robber who killed while robbing. You accuse someone wrongly refuse to give them the right to defend themselves and then u humiliate them then take away their lives.. Even if they are guilty you still have no right to kill them but turn them over to the law and if they are guilty then they face judgement for their crime. It doesn't take any effort to point at any boy or girl and accuse them of stealing but it takes conscious effort to get the truth but most times those Judges of the jungle are never able to see clearly, either they are blinded by cheap alcohol or they are high with the thought of humiliating and killing another human so u make no room for the victims to defend themselves... Una dey try oo u and those thieves when dey kill people no difference undecided
Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
dairykidd:

Not just being innocent none of us are... but these people are hopelessly hopeless with no future, nothing to live for, jobless, frustrated, purely evil and mentally unbalanced.. Tell me Which right thinking and right living human being will engage is such? Is it someone who's busy making money to care for his family or put food on the table? Of course not.

Btw this vehicle security/ gps tracking, do i need to learn it as in undergo any training or anyone can do it with directions.. i have been thinking of getting into that line for some days now. Any info?

You need to learn it
Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by DIRTYAFONJH: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Omo which kind play be this, Imagine say dey go act this kind drama for oshodi or Benin, illiterate touts go hijack the drama,

Tire already dey them neck, b4 them go explain say na drama, BBQ done don.
Re: UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
pickatyou:

You need to learn it
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Professor Elujoba Emerges OAU Acting Vice Chancellor / How Much Does A Nigerian Teacher Earn Monthly (secondary School/ University)? / University of Abuja Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.