Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Buhari’s Aide Attacks Davido Over Comments On His Wealth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari’s Aide Attacks Davido Over Comments On His Wealth (892 Views)

Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music / Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events / Reekado Banks Shades Davido Over Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Aide Attacks Davido Over Comments On His Wealth by street2view: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to President Mohammadu Buhari on Public Affairs, Ajuri Ngelale, has lambasted singer, David Adeleke, popularly referred to as Davido for his outburst at activist and social commentator, Kayode Ogundamisi.

Davido had blasted the Ogundamisi after he sarcastically stated that the billionaire’s son can be liable to abuse in workplace, ought to his uncle Isiaka Adeleke, have emerged as Governor of Osun state.

Following the arrest and handcuff of the 2 girls who alleged that he (Davido) impregnated one among them, Ogundamisi had tweeted, “Think about @iam_Davido as first Cousin in @StateofOsun together with his Uncle @IsiakaAdeleke1 as Governor. And @MBuhari is supposed to be the tyrant o!”

In response, Davido stated, “It pains you that somebody half your age which you could give delivery to is bigger than you'll ever be … You're a loser, a disappointment…You might be ineffective! Now preserve my household title out of your mouth. Your entire life earnings no attain 30 % of my present cash and it hurts I do know.”

Responding to the artiste’s outburst, Buhari’s aide, Ngelale identified that any teenager who defines himself by his materials possession, can't function a job mannequin to the youthful ones.

“Solely empty individuals use materials success to oppress or malign others. You are able to do higher and be a greater function mannequin for the tens of millions who look as much as you,” he tweeted.

Recall that Davido’s uncle, Ademola Adeleke contested the Osun State governorship election on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Social gathering and was defeated by the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adegboyega Oyetola.

Read More : https://www.street2view.co.uk/buharis-aide-attacks-davido-over-comments-on-his-wealth/

Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Davido Over Comments On His Wealth by Callisco: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
This post dey give me headache
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Davido Over Comments On His Wealth by Moode(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Blah blah blah
Re: Buhari’s Aide Attacks Davido Over Comments On His Wealth by Tuitai: 6:26am On Nov 07, 2019
They should leave davido alone

(1) (Reply)

I Took Bike From Lagos To Ibadan To Write My Final Exam - Lizzy Jay / Bbnaija Thelma Signs Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Pep Signature (ph / Friends And Family Spray Cash As Peter Okoye's Son Dances ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.