Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him (44169 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo / My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by InvertedHammer: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
/
The funniest thing is that those who cannot even raise their voice at their ward councillors are calling Nnamdi Kanu a coward.

Retreat and reinforcement are valid tactics even in a war front. But what do mummy boys know?

/

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by Gfrey6(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
gidgiddy:
When a high court judge starts to tell people that prison is safer than being out in the open, then you know the country in question is a joke
I'm telling you

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by sonnie10: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
She already judged him. What’s the point in going to court

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by MultiCEO1: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Gbam! Banana Republic.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by mosegifted: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
seriously, a Federal high court judge made this type of comment... oh my God

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by Indiaindia: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
He is going back to prison anytime he comes to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by skywalker240(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
LZAA:
Ewedu nation will soon fill this thread grin Sai kanu baba gaskiyagrin Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by optimistD(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
The country is not safe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by Emyogalanya: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
No wonder sowore's brothers left him in prison so he can feel very safe. I wonder how safe he is

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by Angelfrost(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
gidgiddy:
When a high court judge starts to tell people that prison is safer than being out in the open, then you know the country in question is a joke

A very huge joke indeed... As I have said time and time again, the judiciary is dead and buried!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by Atlanticfire: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
But why will a judge recommend prison as a place of safety for someone who has not been convicted of a crime?

Are the Governors, ministers and public officers who steal our money and intimidate us with sirens everyday live inside prison?

Anyway they are all in prison, self imposed prison. Can a minister or a governor walk freely in any city in Nigeria without missing within the twinkle of an eye?

So Justice Binta, over to you. When are you checking into Kirikiri for your safety?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by slowice(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
But how can a federal judge be talking bad about Nigeria.... Well she's right and he's right-er.... Nigeria isn't safe for anyone even the president and according to kanu, they should all relocate to the nearest prison grin

Fatality wins cool

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by Donspicey: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Wetin my country dey turn into sef??
Am sorry sorry ooo
Am sorry for nigeria
May GOD help us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by DD29: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
She Is Just Being Sarcastic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by slowice(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
sonnie10:
She already judged him. What’s the point in going to court

Brotherly I tire oo

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by gift01: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
KANU I pity people wen surety you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by FemiMaduka(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
TM
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by Festus1010: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
KANU be warned.
Your days are numbered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by kellyJames5(m): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
For a high court judge to make this kind of statement,this country is not safe..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by content208: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
, since you believe that buhari is doing well as regards nigeria's security, may your life and destiny become what nigeria's security has become under buhari, amen.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by Tonymario58: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
The attempt to assassinate him in his own house has been twisted in NL as "clashes between the IPOB and Nigerian security Agents"

This is how truth is distorted in Nigeria

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by PapaAdanna: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
If a judge can confirm that Nigeria is no more safe and as a matter of fact judges are being abducted

But young zombies will come here and praise their slave masters

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by KrystosCJ(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
thesicilian:
By the way that was a stupid comment from the so called learned Justice Binta Nyako
Nnamdi Kanu 1 : 0 Justice Nyako

I don't see Nyashko recovering from it. More like

Nnamdi Kanu 50 : 1 Justice Binta Nyako

She will be fuming at his reply. I hope her BP does not spike. cheesy cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by bigfrancis21: 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu who is currently in the US might probably be granted asylum (and later green card) given his tough circumstances back home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
KANU dey cure stupidity

Oya take one bottle of KANU and receive sense

Savage reply....BINTA PLEASE TAKE YOUR FAMILY TO KUJE FOR THEIR SAFETY

Now I understand why they all ran away when KANU was begging for a debate with Nigeria most learned citizen on tv... They ran away because the debate is no longer a debate with their fellow dumies

KANU JUST PACKED BINTA NYAKO FROM HER BACK LEGS

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos / Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal / Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.