Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes (2970 Views)

Blessing William: Rivers Single Mother Found Dead In Apartment / Gigantic 23-foot Python Swallows Woman. Lala Come See O ! E Don Happen O ! / Headless Bodies Of Baby And Mother Found In Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by GistNet: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mother found strangled to death by eight-foot-python in a home filled with 140 snakes

A mother was allegedly strangled to death by a massive eight-foot python in a home filled with 140 snakes, police said.

Laura Hurst, 36, was found dead with the snake wrapped around her neck in a home in Battle Ground, Indiana on Wednesday night, October 30.

The home is reportedly owned by Benton County Sheriff Don Munson and is set up specifically for the snake collection.

According to a statement by Indiana State Police spokesman Sergeant Kim Riley, Hurst kept about 20 of her own snakes in the home and usually visited it twice a week.

Sheriff Munson lives next door to the reptile house and reportedly saw Hurst at the home on Wednesday evening. Riley said a person found Hurst later that night on the floor with a reticulated python loosely wrapped around her neck. Metro UK reports.

"She appears to have been strangled by the snake. We do not know that for a fact until after the autopsy," Riley told the Journal Courier.

Munson called Hurst’s death a "tragic accident with loss of human life," adding that he was "being fully cooperative with everybody."

Authorities said they plan to conduct an autopsy on Friday.

Gist from GistMore
http://gistmore.com/mother-found-strangled-to-death-by-eight-foot-python-in-a-home-filled-with-140-snakes

Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by GistNet: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2019

Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by Siberia01(m): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
tongue
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by NGRsenate: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
It be your own snake
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lesson learnt the hard way.
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by simonlee(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
When lalasticlala hears that one of his brothers allegedly committed murder by strangulation.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by Damoche10: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Good for her.
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by fineboynl(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ugly thing
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by Snazzynho(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hmm! He who lives by sword die by sword. Shikenan!
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by realstars: 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Things are hard, even animals are looking for food from man.
R I P may God console the family.
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by realstars: 12:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Things are hard, even animals are looking for food from man. And playing the devel is
R I P
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 02, 2019
Very disgusting
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by ValCon888: 4:33am On Nov 02, 2019
A wild animal is a wild animal. The 'wildness' is in its genetic code. You may train them, feed them, or love them. But sooner or later that wild animal you call a pet will try to kill you or eat you.
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by Hoodbilonia: 6:14am On Nov 02, 2019
Wildlife reptile as a pet. E don tay wey the snake dey play reason with me for her neck.
The only wild animal i know of is a lion
If u buy a cub,till u die it will never eat u cos theres a bond and it sees u as his father till lion dies.seen enuf on dstv. Cubs are so cute. I wish to have one.

Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by MVLOX(m): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Las Las na Wetin dey sweet man dey kill am oo...
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by LadySarah: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2019
In her Next life She wont near a snake
Some things are best left unchanged.
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by DonCandido(f): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Wildlife reptile.
The only wild animal i know of is a lion
If u buy a cub,till u die it will never eat u cos theres a bond and it sees u as his father till lion dies.seen enuf on dstv. Cubs are so cute. I wish to have one.

Dumb people are so cute.
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by Kendumazy(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Lala won't take this to Frontpage. It's not Nigeria snake.
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by Richy4(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2019
I dislike snakes sad
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by Hoodbilonia: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2019
Hey niggi. No make i run u down o.
Just dey your broke sad lane abeg
DonCandido:

Dumb people are so cute.
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by DonCandido(f): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Hey niggi. No make i run u down o.
Just dey your broke sad lane abeg

Dumb people and angry people are pathetic people.
Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by Hoodbilonia: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2019
Abegi.
Dey form phonetics.
Bank account balance...... empty
DonCandido:

Dumb people and angry people are pathetic people.

1 Like

Re: Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes by DonCandido(f): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=Hoodbilonia post=83676832]Abegi.
Dey form phonetics.
Bank account balance...... empty
[/quot
e]

Pathetic people and angry people are dumb people.

Congratulations!

(1) (Reply)

Cult War In Ogidi Anambra State Start Running Guys. PHOTOS / Watch Suspected Killers Of Jumia Delivery Man Confess To The Crime (watch Video) / A 13 Year Old Boy Injected With The Wrong Injections; (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.