Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 (821 Views)

Atiku Can’t Be Northern Candidate, Says Baba / In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by kelvinginzie: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
Atiku still has the support of the south and is the only northern candidate that the South still loves and sympathise with him
He has more southern political influence than even Fmr President Jonathan.
All he has to do in 2023 is pick a strong political south east politician as vice president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by netpro(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Any political party that file Atiku in 2023 is looking for trouble.

Enough is enough!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by Shawnnn01: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nowadays any fool can wake up on NL to post any nonsense he had nightmare about.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by nzeobi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
Atikus time have come and gone

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by amaechi1: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
I guess they want to finish the Atiku dollars.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by netpro(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Atiku will be almost 80 years by then. We don't want again. Na by force?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by Foxman19: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
Okay .
kelvinginzie:
Atiku still has the support of the south and is the only northern candidate that the South still loves and sympathise with him
He has more southern political influence than even Fmr President Jonathan.
All he has to do in 2023 is pick a strong political south east politician as vice president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by NGpatriot: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nothing wrong with that if it's your portion in life to be a loser.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by oyatz(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
Okay, we have heard you and believe you.
Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by Chikpat(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Atiku will never be president of Nigeria...Mark my word.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by T9ksy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
OP, I beg you in the name of any thing dear to you to please, speak for yourself.

Am a southerner with full yoruba blood and there's no way in hello that I will vote for that nimcompoop called Atiku.

You guys have started again. Same way some m.o.ron. opened a thread asking who would we vote for between Tinubu and that self in Kadunna state. I clearly state "neither".

This is the same thing you guys did in 2015 - asking us to choose between two candidates who shouldn't (in a sane climate) be allowed to organise a kindergarten school trip.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by kelvinginzie: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
T9ksy:
OP, I beg you in the name of any thing dear to you to please, speak for yourself.

Am a southerner with full yoruba blood and there's no way in hello that I will vote for that nimcompoop called Atiku.

You guys have started again. Same way some m.o.ron. opened a thread asking who would we vote for between Tinubu and that self in Kadunna state. I clearly state "neither".

This is the same thing you guys did in 2015 - asking us to choose between two candidates who shouldn't (in a sane climate) be allowed to organise a kindergarten school trip.

You are a westerner
When I said South, I meant South South and South East

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by T9ksy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
kelvinginzie:

You are a westerner .........
When I said South, I meant South South and South East

..........Oh well, in that case, you 're an Easterner. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by helinues: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
May be SE and partially SS

Count SW out from that delusions cos we are gunning for the top shot

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by zigibada: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:
May be SE and partially SS

Count SW out from that delusions cos we are gunning for the top shot
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Still The Only Northern Candidate That The South Will Support In 2023 by richie240: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Nowadays any fool can wake up on NL to post any nonsense he had nightmare about.
My thots exactly..... Its nauseating. Every tom, dick and harry.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Borders Reopening As I Predicted. White Globalists In UK Ordered Reopening / ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' Rahma Indimi Fires Back At Reno / Shi'ites Protest In Abuja Over The Killing Of Soleimani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.