Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Married Policewoman Caught Having Sex With Lover In Her Car In The Middle Of The - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Policewoman Caught Having Sex With Lover In Her Car In The Middle Of The (4626 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / 65-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex With Lover In Awka / Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Policewoman Caught Having Sex With Lover In Her Car In The Middle Of The by Mylover259(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
couple having $*x in the car
Look at the shame a married policewoman has brought to herself and family, because she wants to have fun outside her marriage.

A policewoman attached to the Lagos State Police Command has been demoted from the rank of a Sergeant to Corporal after an adulterous act.

According to The Eagle Online, the married woman, identified as Helen, was caught making love with her lover inside her personal car.

[url=toris.club/2019/11/01/lady-flaunts-her-phone-forget-theres-a-used-condom-under-her-see-reactions-photos/]MARRIED POLICEWOMAN CAUGHT HAVING $*x WITH LOVER IN HER CAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD[/url]
Re: Married Policewoman Caught Having Sex With Lover In Her Car In The Middle Of The by Skmoda360(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Married Policewoman Caught Having Sex With Lover In Her Car In The Middle Of The by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
pls attach photos of Helen wit h the vigorous lovers, for us to believe this nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Married Policewoman Caught Having Sex With Lover In Her Car In The Middle Of The by proudevil: 12:48am On Nov 02, 2019
Mtcheeeeew....i even thought it happened in America, believe this news at your own peril.
Re: Married Policewoman Caught Having Sex With Lover In Her Car In The Middle Of The by projecttopics2: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2019
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
------------------------------------------
Check my signature below!

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused..should I Make Her To Do This For Me(photos) / I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby / I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.