Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs (1251 Views)

Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs by Editorialtimes: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Editorial Times | Nigeria

The PDP Guber campaign train went through Dekina to Ofu LGA today 1st November 2019.

Thousands of supporters trooped out to show their support to Engr. Musa Wada and Aro.

See pictures below:

Source: http://www.editorialtimes.com/overwhelming-crowd-as-ofu-stands-still-for-wada/

Re: Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs by Editorialtimes: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2019

Re: Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs by MisterGrace: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
wink
Re: Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs by daddytime(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
Everytime I see this Engr's face, cluelessness 2.0 hits my mind.

However, in a free and fair race, everyone knows the Igalas with their numbers will help him take the cake.

Make we dey watch sha

Just anything to send that mumu Yeye guy to go fix his glaucoma will be a relief.
Disastrous guy he is...

Kogites have been so beat down that they epitomize everything Stockholm syndrome means.

A blessed state with zilch to show for it other than grave stones and tombs plus kolo people wey dey trek up and down.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs by MisterGrace: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
daddytime:
Everytime I see this Engr's face, cluelessness 2.0 hits my mind.

However, in a free and fair race, everyone knows the Igalas with their numbers will help him take the cake.

Make we dey watch sha

Just anything to send that mumu Yeye guy to go fix his glaucoma will be a relief.
Disastrous guy he is...

I think you are wrong.
A man who launched his campaign portal on which his manifesto and other smart applications can be found is not clueless.

Please visit www.wadaaroofficial.com

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs by netpro(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
The camera no get zoom? The cameraman don't want to miss his balance grin grin grin

Wada will get the Adeleke treatment. He don't even have a "Davido" in his family.
Re: Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs by Guzel: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
We saw more in Kano. The rest is history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs by daddytime(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
MisterGrace:

I think you are wrong.
A man who launched his campaign portal on which his manifesto and other smart applications can be found is not clueless.

Please visit www.wadaaroofficial.com

I honestly pray he wins and goes on to break the jinx of clueless leadership in Kogi.

How many Kogi people know about him manifesto or smart applications as you inferred?

No be today bro..
Re: Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs by MisterGrace: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
daddytime:

I honestly pray he wins and goes on to break the jinx of clueless leadership in Kogi.

How many Kogi people know about him manifesto or smart applications as you inferred?

No be today bro..

It was launched just yesterday. It is a sign of a modern governance to come.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs by Johnnyessence(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
Editorialtimes:
Editorial Times | Nigeria

The PDP Guber campaign train went through Dekina to Ofu LGA today 1st November 2019.

Thousands of supporters trooped out to show their support to Engr. Musa Wada and Aro.

See pictures below:

Source: http://www.editorialtimes.com/overwhelming-crowd-as-ofu-stands-still-for-wada/
Wada is a goal.
Re: Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs by kestolove95(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
If na by crowd dix guy don win
Re: Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs by GoldChest(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nice

Kogi will be liberated soon.
Re: Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs by daddytime(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
MisterGrace:

It was launched just yesterday. It is a sign of a modern governance to come.

Modern/digital governance of an analogue and thoroughly beat down people.

It is well

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Business Interests Being Targeted In Nigeria – Southeast Group Claims / Since When Has Chicken And Rice Become The National Dish / BREAKING NEWS: Italian Infected With Coronavirus Also Visited Another State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.