Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly (911 Views)

Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? / Please Help! What Did You Use In Treating "Oka Ori" In Your New Born Baby / Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly by Solowiz(m): 12:09am On Nov 02, 2019
I'm Solomon a student from cross river university of technology, calabar. Lately I've been receiving backlash for my not too skinny status though, up to the point that during my last holidays I persuaded my parents to take me for random check ups upon which the doctor certified me fit and free from any disease or std that could hinder me, and that I'll add up in my own time maybe after university tress. but I'm depressed cause my friends can't just let this slide. there keep bullying. so please fellow nairalanders what kind of food or diets can I take to make me add up rapidly
Re: Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly by Mood11: 12:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Love yourself the way you are and people will have no choice but to accept you the way you are.

You don't need to get fat. Just finish school, gather some cash for hand and baff up. Na them go dey envy you because you will be looking ageless..

1 Like

Re: Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 02, 2019
Solowiz:
I'm Solomon a student from cross river university of technology, calabar. Lately I've been receiving backlash for my not too skinny status though, up to the point that during my last holidays I persuaded my parents to take me for random check ups upon which the doctor certified me fit and free from any disease or std that could hinder me, and that I'll add up in my own time maybe after university tress. but I'm depressed cause my friends can't just let this slide. there keep bullying. so please fellow nairalanders what kind of food or diets can I take to make me add up rapidly
Buy Apetamin
Re: Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:34am On Nov 02, 2019
adetoroamos:
Buy Apetamin
Does it really work?
Re: Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly by justmide(f): 5:23am On Nov 02, 2019
How much is de apetamin?
Re: Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2019
justmide:
How much is de apetamin?

go to a pharmacy undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2019
OP, try and increase your food intake.

also, eat more of junk food, and any food that is high in carbohydrates and fat.
Re: Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Do you want to add up and at the same time make your body healthy? Then delve into STRENGTH TRAINING. Strength training literally turns your body into a "consuming furnace. You begin to eat more. There is a caveat though, rather than indulge in JUNK FOODS, you must eat RIGHT. Wholegrains, lots of protein(the building blocks of the muscle, fruits and vegetables and most importantly you will need to rest.
You will have to be patient with your body. ROME was never built in a day.

Apetamin is KILLING.

NO PAIN
NO GAIN
Re: Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly by Solowiz(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
thanks you all for your advice
Re: Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly by Prettyuche(f): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Contact nsikank on facebook for her weight gain food plan
Re: Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly by Solowiz(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Prettyuche:
Contact nsikank on facebook for her weight gain food plan

ok thanks
Re: Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:15am On Nov 30, 2019
Aileexa1:

It does.....I went from 118 pounds to 160 pounds in like three months...and I took it like last year and am still like 160 pounds...
Wow! Cool. Thanks for replying.

(1) (Reply)

Diarrhea: Why It Happens And The Simple Quickest Way To Treat It / Three Month Wedding Anniversary Without Pregnant / Natural Alternative To Energy Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.