Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? (5702 Views)

Are Huawei Phones Advisable? / 1 Million Huawei Phones Spotted With Hongmeng OS / How Good Are Oraimo Powerbank And Other Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by modelsms(m): 4:55am On Nov 02, 2019
just asking
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by modelsms(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
hello
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by sulasa07(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
They are one of the best if not the best.In terms of camera,very good,in terms of weight,very light,in terms of Screen and touch damage resilience,very strong,but in terms of money, quite hefty
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
sulasa07:
They are one of the best if not the best.In terms of camera,very good,in terms of weight,very light,in terms of Screen and touch damage resilience,very strong,but in terms of money, quite hefty
in terms of camera? Whr did you keep LG?
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by sulasa07(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
franciskaine:
I didn't use much of LG,their spare parts are expensive and not widely available.
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by biomustry: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Huawei y9, does it not support 4g? Abi na MTN issue
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by NuclearReactor: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
franciskaine:
Lg can't compare to Huawei in Camera quality...
The best part of Huawei phones is there AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC battery life!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
There are two smartphone manufacturers in the world. SAMSUNG and others. If it's not SAMSUNG I am not buying
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by NuclearReactor: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
There are two smartphone manufacturers in the world. SAMSUNG and others. If it's not SAMSUNG I am not buying
Samsung has been implementing a couple of innovative features that Huawei has introduced or perfected...
Huawei right now matches Samsung toe to toe in terms of quality!!

5 Likes

Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by chefremy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
NuclearReactor:

Samsung has been implementing a couple of innovative features that Huawei has introduced or perfected...
what of their new operating system i heard its called harmony or so. how good is it compared to android

1 Like

Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by Krak(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
Planning on using a Huawei Honor 10 as my next phone. So I am interested in users experience.
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
NuclearReactor:

Lg can't compare to Huawei in Camera quality...
The best part of Huawei phones is there AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC battery life!!
make your research bro
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by NuclearReactor: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
franciskaine:
make your research bro
The top 3 best camera smartphone is between iPhone 11pro, Google Pixel 4 and Huawei mate 30 pro, you can watch comparisons on YouTube.

4 Likes

Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by NuclearReactor: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
chefremy:
what of their new operating system i heard its called harmony or so. how good is it compared to android
Huawei hasn't shipped any smartphone with Harmony OS, its still in the works...
So we can't say anything about that now.
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
NuclearReactor:

The top 3 best camera smartphone is between iPhone 11pro, Google Pixel 4 and Huawei mate 30 pro, you can watch comparisons on YouTube.
I'm not talking of one off fone, I'm talking of a general brand comparison.
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by LordAzubuike(f): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
NuclearReactor:

Huawei is in the same league with Samsung and iOS. Then we can mention OnePlus, Sony, lg etc.
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
Huawei is a very good phone brand, buy yourself one and worry no more, they make great phones.

1 Like

Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by NuclearReactor: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
LordAzubuike:

Huawei is in the same league with Samsung and iOS. Then we can mention OnePlus, Sony, lg etc.
Huawei has been innovating lately, they introduced reverse wireless charging with Mate 20 pro, Samsung copied it, the telephoto lens on the P30 pro stirred the likes of Oppo to make something similar, Night mode on Huawei Cameras are on par with those from Google, They battled with Samsung for the race of Foldable phones with the Mate X...
OnePlus, Sony and lg aren't in their league, although OnePlus has been very impressive lately.

3 Likes

Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by Highesschief1: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
It's a nice phone recently got the y9prime 2019 . And works well with my smart tv(mirror casting)

1 Like

Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by biomustry: 12:44am On Nov 03, 2019
CarlyX8:
Huawei is a very good phone brand, buy yourself one and worry no more, they make great phones.
mine is not picking MTN 4g, but airtel works. What's the problem? Is it MTN or settings? It's only 3g down

1 Like

Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 03, 2019
biomustry:
mine is not picking MTN 4g, but airtel works. What's the problem? Is it MTN or settings? It's only 3g down
What is the model?, be sure your sim is a 4G sim, send 4G to 131 to confirm.

1 Like

Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by biomustry: 2:16am On Nov 03, 2019
CarlyX8:

What is the model?, be sure your sim is a 4G sim, send 4G to 131 to confirm.
My sim is 4g, my area too, I sent it and I received a message that my sim is 4g but I need to upgrade to a 4g device. Huawei y9 2019
Airtel dey show 4g sef
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by partnerbizn5(m): 4:03am On Nov 03, 2019
Highesschief1:
It's a nice phone recently got the y9prime 2019 . And works well with my smart tv(mirror casting)

how much did u get it?

Do they have service centres around?

Again, i thought mirror casting was just an app any android phone could use.
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by gogeekish(m): 6:59am On Nov 03, 2019
franciskaine:
I'm not talking of one off fone, I'm talking of a general brand comparison.

Very accurate!
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2019
NuclearReactor:

We are making mistakes in our arguments. Dat Huawei is dominanting the mobile phone sector in Nigeria doesn't mean it's widely accepted elsewhere. Each brand has their standout product and midrange products, as well as their area of dominance. I don't think Huawei has much say in European market.

Try and use standout LG fones and ull be convinced. A friend bought Huawei Y7 Pro, and back den I was using LG G4, the camera on the LG G4 beats his hands down.
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by neyophl(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2019
I only swap between two phone brands whenever I am tired of one I. E Samsung and Huawei. Presently using Huawei Y7 prime 2019, I don't have to worry about anything including its battery which is 4000mhp. Just give Huawei a trial and u won't regret owning one. Basically, it matches Samsung in the mobile market and not on par with the likes of Infinix, Tecno and others.

1 Like

Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by gogeekish(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2019
franciskaine:
We are making mistakes in our arguments. Dat Huawei is dominanting the mobile phone sector in Nigeria doesn't mean it's widely accepted elsewhere. Each brand has their standout product and midrange products, as well as their area of dominance. I don't think Huawei has much say in European market.

Try and use standout LG fones and ull be convinced. A friend bought Huawei Y7 Pro, and back den I was using LG G4, the camera on the LG G4 beats his hands down.

Hope you know LG G series are their flagship phones and Hauwei Y-series are midrangers...

1 Like

Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2019
gogeekish:

Hope you know LG G series are their flagship phones and Hauwei Y-series are midrangers...

LG G4 was produced in 2015.
Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
biomustry:

My sim is 4g, my area too, I sent it and I received a message that my sim is 4g but I need to upgrade to a 4g device. Huawei y9 2019
Airtel dey show 4g sef
That's strange, dial this code *#*#3646633#*#* and click band mode, select any sim and check if band 3 and 7 are listed, cos that is band modes for mtn 4G

1 Share

Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by Mustiboy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
You guys are funny comparing Huawei with LG.

FYI, Huawei is a bigger smartphone company than Apple. As it stands currently, the top smartphone brands in the world are Samsung, Huawei, Apple, BBK (Vivo, Oppo, Realme, and 1+'s parent company), and Xiaomi.

Huawei is in the league of Samsung, so I find comparing them with the likes of LG, HTC, or Sony insulting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by Sultan5(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
franciskaine:

You are the one making the mistake sir... Huawei is the second best selling smartphone brand in the world, above apple. So your opinion in this regard is outdated. Update yourself

How will you compare a phone that uses Snapdragon 808 to one using Snapdragon 450? Obviously it should take better pictures. I mean you've haven't proven or made any tangible point. And how you compare LG and Hauwei together is something really ridiculous as they nor be mate. Hauwei phones are much better.

4 Likes

Re: HOW GOOD ARE HUAWEI PHONES? by biomustry: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
CarlyX8:

That's strange, dial this code *#*#3646633#*#* and click band mode, select any sim and check if band 3 and 7 are listed, cos that is band modes for mtn 4G
thank you sir i tried it but it didn't show those images, is there any other code

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) / How To Enable Android 9 Pie Gestures On 8.1 Oreo With The TECNO Camon X/X Pro / UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.