Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Are You Certain A Man Can Be Bewitched, Charmed Or A Spell Cast On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Certain A Man Can Be Bewitched, Charmed Or A Spell Cast On Him (363 Views)

Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Certain A Man Can Be Bewitched, Charmed Or A Spell Cast On Him by oboy81: 5:32am On Nov 02, 2019
Something strange happened the other day.
I discovered a good way to make good money and I was certain i would get help here on nairaland, as I was about to post it, i was banned!
I was surprised cos I did not break any rules (been on NL for over 5yrs)
Though I have nothing to do with Religion anymore, i do not completely reject the existence of the metaphysical. I am an African, and i know there are so many things we do not fully understand.
My access to the internet is like 1 in 4/5 days and I was very optimistic that i would get a buyer here on NL
(Estate lands in lekki) no more looking for Dormiciliary acc. embarassed
Fast, clean and certain way
I was very surprised and it made meditate and remember how some of my well arranged efforts and plans have failed several times in the past.
What do you know about this?
Re: Are You Certain A Man Can Be Bewitched, Charmed Or A Spell Cast On Him by Cutehector(m): 5:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Show me the way
Re: Are You Certain A Man Can Be Bewitched, Charmed Or A Spell Cast On Him by oboy81: 3:26am On Nov 03, 2019
Cutehector:
Show me the way
Show you what way? The way to do juju or the way me too I'm still looking for to better my life?
Edit:
If you know anyone with good money looking to buy lands or invest in real estate, lands that would appreciate well are available in lekki.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sure Ways To Keep Ur Man / Nigerian Couple Ride Bike Home After Their Wedding In Port Harcourt [watch ] / Regret The Breakup? 15 Undeniable Signs Your Ex Still Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.