Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie (3117 Views)

The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / What Most Of Our Prayer Problems Really Are / Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by kkins25(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
Truthdefender66:
@Blackjewelry, rottennaija, LordReed and kkins25.

See below irrefutable evidence for the existence of God

Premise 1: Atheism and theism cannot both be false. If one is false, then the other must be true because they are DIRECTLY OPPOSITE to each other.
Of course if the statement "Nigeria is not part of Africa" is false, then the statement "Nigeria is part of Africa" must be true
ok, interesting, lets see what you have to offer.

Premise 2: But atheism is false because it is self contradictory. See the reason below;

According to atheism;
hmm this better be good.

Lifeless and physical universe cannot SEE, yet creatures that can SEE later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.
what da? i seriously don't know where this is headed. what does this hope to prove- that since living things "can see" therefore a God who also "can see" created them. wow!! i cant help but wonder what you even mean by this "see" you speak of. The most dominant species of organisms on the planet don't even have eyes. wtf dude!.
lets ride on maybe your just warming up.

Lifeless and physical universe cannot HEAR, yet creatures that can HEAR later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.
seriously? this straw man logos again?? well, im a patient fella. lets see what next is in store.

Lifeless and physical universe has NO KNOWLEDGE about ITSELF yet creatures that have KNOWLEDGE about the universe later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence
which creatures are you speaking of, bacteria??

Lifeless and physical universe is DUMB, yet creatures that can TALK and SPEAK over six thousands different languages later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.
it seems the only creatures you believe occupy this tiny planet of ours are the despicable humans. im having a bad bad day..... despicable me

Lifeless and physical universe cannot THINK, yet creatures that can THINK later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.
i dont know about you, the mosquito i just killed wouldn't have settled on my shoulder if the creature had [b]thought [/b]that i had been watching it. may it soul now rest in peace. amin

Lifeless and physical universe cannot MOVE voluntarily and controllably, yet creatures that can MOVE voluntarily and controllably later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.
how dare you call our MOTHER GALAXY lifeless, when people like kkins25, lordreed are cruising in it and enjoying the ride as the universe expands into itself at speed i cannot even think of.

Lifeless and physical universe is not INTELLIGENT, yet creatures that are INTELLIGENT later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.
how does an Escherichia coli define intelligence huh? you seem not to acknowledge other creatures that share this planet with us, do you??

According to atheism, lifeless and physical universe completely lack some certain FEATURES (like ability to see, ability to hear, ability to speak, ability to think, ability to know etc).
why would we i mean them even come up with such an idea. Has there been any occurence that would make this atheist you speak of think that the universe is alive?

But the same very FEATURES were later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.
what do you mean "without any external influence" are you trying to biology-shame me? you very well know if not from bio101 then from biology class at secondary school that external enviroment shapes the 'destiny' of all living creatures. grin

This is self contradictory because if the universe completely lack some certain features, then how can universe later acquire those features all by itself without any external influence ?
see above.

And if it can acquire it all by itself without any external influence, then those features are intrinsic properties of the universe. So the universe doesn't completely lack those features. Either of the ways you view it, atheism is self contradictory.
congratulations you have just proven that god exist sad sad

Evolutionary process operating for billions of years cannot solve the problem of self contradiction inherent in atheism because irrespective of the process you want to use and irrespective of the time it would take, you can never give to your self what you doesn't have. You have to receive it from an external agent.
oh really??

Conclusion; theism must be true because atheism is false due to its self contradictory nature. Therefore, God must actually exist.
is it theism that is not self contradictory? muslims, christians, jews, and the lot of them all differ in belief and have a completely different story about the nature of this universe.

so is that all??
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Blakjewelry(m): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
LordReed:

Answer this simple question: was the Grand Canyon carved by your god or was it the result of the actions of water over time?
you guys are arguing with pips who refuse to brain expand beyond what they are thought in the Bible, you have to be in both world to get a better picture. they believe everything about life began an end here or perhaps in heaven as they think forgetting out there in space you molecular alcohol and even protein molecules which are the building block of life has been discover in comet now considering the condition of the early earth and the heavy impact by those space travellers anything can happen but they will rather equate themselves with men of thousand of years ago with the little understanding of the world they live in.

1 Like

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Blakjewelry(m): 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
aadoiza:

You are quite hilarious. Before I'd waste my time on the mumbo jumbo, Evolution believers would have to provide concrete proofs for—how before space, time, matter, consciousness, intelligence, and life there was nothing; then of a sudden nothingness exploded and created the universe, oh its now called multiverse, right? LMAO. How nothingness, without DNA, became a single-celled living organism.(This in particular is of interest to me as you previously stated things without DNA can become any other thing given time.)
You will give an example of a natural explosion– not big bang, that creates rather than destroys.
lol but its easier for you to believe that your god pop up from nowhere and start creating things. now for the big bang issue you raised, if you are to look back in time? you will get to a starting point that is where our own time line start and any information preceding this time line will not be available because it actually belong to another time frame. similar the happens when you try to wrap your head around a black hole once you enter into it all information are lost you can only tell what happened close to it same with the big bang, the good thing is it left evidence that it occurred. when it was predicted that if actually happened it will leave a trail behind the instructions to test it wasnt available but today they are available and the result confirm it. and for your information what you considered nothingness is not actually empty have you heard vacuum energy?
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2019
aadoiza:

You are quite hilarious. Before I'd waste my time on the mumbo jumbo, Evolution believers would have to provide concrete proofs for—how before space, time, matter, consciousness, intelligence, and life there was nothing; then of a sudden nothingness exploded and created the universe, oh its now called multiverse, right? LMAO. How nothingness, without DNA, became a single-celled living organism.(This in particular is of interest to me as you previously stated things without DNA can become any other thing given time.)
You will give an example of a natural explosion– not big bang, that creates rather than destroys.
You are giving validation to my initial statement, you don’t know what evolution really is.

You seem to be finding it difficult to differentiate evolution from abiogenesis and big bang theory.

I think you should keep calm and let’s educate you on it before you argue against it.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2019
LordReed:

Programmed by?

So you don't know you're being subjected to heavy doses programming everyday of your life? From humanities courses in schools to News to Hollywood movies to... In short it's everywhere these days. TV programmes are called so for a reason. Why do many people now believe they are actually cancer to the Earth that should be rooted out thereof. The idea was spread through many Hollywood movies. Don't you know that Thanos was actually the hero in "The Avengers", and the character played by L Jackson in "The Kinsmen" was as well in the movie. Homosexuality was also normalised through Hollywood.
It's a pity most people don't know what predictive programming is and how it works.

Name 5 things that are unequivocally real that cannot be demonstrated.

EDIT: this statement "I dunno how to discuss God with someone who's been programmed to ask for things to be placed before them before they can form an opinion about them." is the veil I am talking about.
I swear, Reed, you're a dodgy fella. LOL. Why'd you have to use "unequivocally"? If all realities were unequivocal we wouldn't be here.

If you want to be a Prof. you don't stop your education at primary or "O" level, you'd have to go further, wouldn't you? Likewise spritism. You don't just go church or mosque for worship alone and expect all concealed realities to be placed before you, nobody says it's that easy. It's a status you achieve through years of devotion to God/spiritism. You can't even participate in Oro festival in Yoruba land if you're not initiated. Thus there's no veil anywhere, you or anyone around you just never got the rung or anywhere mmeaningful in spiritism while you were yet a theist. No status is handed to anybody in spritism on a platter of gold, you just have to earn it like most difficult things in life. So get off your britches and get to work, Reed.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2019
nwabekeyi:
You are giving validation to my initial statement, you don’t know what evolution really is.

You seem to be finding it difficult to differentiate evolution from abiogenesis and big bang theory.

I think you should keep calm and let’s educate you on it before you argue against it.
If you don’t know those 3 aforementioned phenomena have a common ground then you still have a long a way.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Blakjewelry:

lol but its easier for you to believe that your god pop up from nowhere and start creating things. now for the big bang issue you raised, if you are to look back in time? you will get to a starting point that is where our own time line start and any information preceding this time line will not be available because it actually belong to another time frame. similar the happens when you try to wrap your head around a black hole once you enter into it all information are lost you can only tell what happened close to it same with the big bang, the good thing is it left evidence that it occurred. when it was predicted that if actually happened it will leave a trail behind the instructions to test it wasnt available but today they are available and the result confirm it. and for your information what you considered nothingness is not actually empty have you heard vacuum energy?
You're quick to accuse someone gullibility that you also showcase. You were told or probably read some junk about black holes and guzzled it down like zobo drink, SMH. Have seen a black hole with your eyes? Can you create one? Have you travelled through one? Mtcheeew. You choose to believe in such physical phenomena as black holes and Evolution, without physical proofs, and I choose to believe in a spiritual God without physical proofs but you think your the smart one. I'm not gonna laugh at you, I promise.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by LordReed(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2019
aadoiza:

So you don't know you're being subjected to heavy doses programming everyday of your life? From humanities courses in schools to News to Hollywood movies to... In short it's everywhere these days. TV programmes are called so for a reason. Why do many people now believe they are actually cancer to the Earth that should be rooted out thereof. The idea was spread through many Hollywood movies. Don't you know that Thanos was actually the hero in "The Avengers", and the character played by L Jackson in "The Kinsmen" was as well in the movie. Homosexuality was also normalised through Hollywood.
It's a pity most people don't know what predictive programming is and how it works.

I swear, Reed, you're a dodgy fella. LOL. Why'd you have to use "unequivocally"? If all realities were unequivocal we wouldn't be here.

If you want to be a Prof. you don't stop your education at primary or "O" level, you'd have to go further, wouldn't you? Likewise spritism. You don't just go church or mosque for worship alone and expect all concealed realities to be placed before you, nobody says it's that easy. It's a status you achieve through years of devotion to God/spiritism. You can't even participate in Oro festival in Yoruba land if you're not initiated. Thus there's no veil anywhere, you or anyone around you just never got the rung or anywhere mmeaningful in spiritism while you were yet a theist. No status is handed to anybody in spritism on a platter of gold, you just have to earn it like most difficult things in life. So get off your britches and get to work, Reed.

So in other words Hollywood normalised people asking for evidence that can be verified?

The unequivocal was there to prevent you from using this same spiritism you mention as an example and I guess you caught the hint quite well. And as can be seen you don't have any example apart from the spiritism.

All it boils down to is still a veil. You won't get access until you are initiated, you won't get access until you devote years to it. If your god is so intuitive as you would have us believe why does it need all of this?
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
aadoiza:

If you don’t know those 3 aforementioned phenomena have a common ground then you still have a long a way.

They are 3 different theories that should be understood differently, don’t muddle them up. You have started commuting the fallacy of a strawman, talk about evolution first before going into abiogenesis and Big Bang.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
LordReed:

So in other words Hollywood normalised people asking for evidence that can be verified?

Hollywood is just a tool, just as most philosophers, many scientists are but Hollywood's is just more pronounced for its wider reach.
If I start watching many Hollywood movies for the next one year or two, I will certainly predict the next thing to be normalised for all of you, conformist lot. Though the clues are quite subtle, only trained eyes could pick'em up, they wreak havoc to your impressionable subconscious.

The unequivocal was there to prevent you from using this same spiritism you mention as an example and I guess you caught the hint quite well. And as can be seen you don't have any example apart from the spiritism.

All it boils down to is still a veil. You won't get access until you are initiated, you won't get access until you devote years to it. If your god is so intuitive as you would have us believe why does it need all of this?
You are not ready to work. Do you just become a surgeon overnight, does it not take years of training to be one? Good things don't come easy. Even Doctor Strange had to dump reason for spiritism once his eyes got opened, and yes it can be that overwhelming. LMAO!!
As I said, there's no veil anywhere. God does as he wills you can't question him. However; there had been those who respectfully questioned him for clarifications on some matters. It's all about your status before him, man. Can you even question your rulers?
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
nwabekeyi:
They are 3 different theories that should be understood differently, don’t muddle them up. You have started commuting the fallacy of a strawman, talk about evolution first before going into abiogenesis and Big Bang.
I once stated here that your Evolution theory is a poorly-concocted fat LIE because the groundwork upon which it is set up is as weak as an egg shell. Perhaps you were eager to show me the embellishments and paddings that were added after its bullshit foundation but I'm not having none of that.
If you're hellbent on enlightening me on Evolution but don't wanna go the basis please save the lecture for your kids
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
aadoiza:

I once stated here that your Evolution theory is a poorly-concocted fat LIE because the groundwork upon which it is set up is as weak as an egg shell. Perhaps you were eager to show me the embellishments and paddings that were added after its bullshit foundation but I'm not having none of that.
If you're hellbent on enlightening me on Evolution but don't wanna go the basis please save the lecture for your kids
what do you understand by evolution?
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by LordReed(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
aadoiza:

Hollywood is just a tool, just as most philosophers, many scientists are but Hollywood's is just more pronounced for its wider reach.
If I start watching many Hollywood movies for the next one year or two, I will certainly predict the next thing to be normalised for all of you, conformist lot. Though the clues are quite subtle, only trained eyes could pick'em up, they wreak havoc to your impressionable subconscious.

You have a habit of not answering the question asked and going off on a tangent. Again, is Hollywood normalising people asking for evidence that can be verified?

You are not ready to work. Do you just become a surgeon overnight, does it not take years of training to be one? Good things don't come easy. Even Doctor Strange had to dump reason for spiritism once his eyes got opened, and yes it can be that overwhelming. LMAO!!
As I said, there's no veil anywhere. God does as he wills you can't question him. However; there had been those who respectfully questioned him for clarifications on some matters. It's all about your status before him, man. Can you even question your rulers?

Do I need to be a surgeon to demand proof from the surgeon that he knows what he is talking about? Does a surgeon not explain to a patient or the patient's family what exactly the operation will entail and the expected outcomes?

Your proof for spiritism is a fictional character? LMFAO! You are hilarious.

There's no veil but I can't question your god and you don't see how contradictory that sounds. Do you call inability to question your god transparency?
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
LordReed:

You have a habit of not answering the question asked and going off on a tangent. Again, is Hollywood normalising people asking for evidence that can be verified?

You obviously do not understand predictive programming.
If the ideas of God and the spirituality are being constantly scoffed at in many Hollywood films , do you know what it does to a truth seeker's psyche. And NO, Hollywood does not expressly tell you to ask for evidence, as it just a part of your programming. You must have come across many philosophers' work and their schools of thought, some other junk and opinions by many so-called well-informed guys in humanities, and ultimately any bullshit backed up by scientific theory. As Science is the supposed ultimate knowledge to the carnal mind—it informs you what to look in different things, and anything that does not conform to its verification methods should be discarded or tagged irrational. it's all just a working system meant to gradually corrupt your minds and making you believe you think for yourselves but rather your thinking is actually being done for you. Do you know that a sweedish scientist, I think, now claims cannibalism is man's last, abi na only, hope of saving himsel?

Do I need to be a surgeon to demand proof from the surgeon that he knows what he is talking about? Does a surgeon not explain to a patient or the patient's family what exactly the operation will entail and the expected outcomes?

Your proof for spiritism is a fictional character? LMFAO! You are hilarious.

There's no veil but I can't question your god and you don't see how contradictory that sounds. Do you call inability to question your god transparency?
So you're saying a patient or their relatives would understand completely if a surgeon chose to explain the nitty-gritty of a major procedure? Bros no dey deceive yourself na. In my experience they only give overview of the impending procedure, which more than 70% of those involved doesn't even grasp.
I want you to go your Oba's palace and question him. Let's see if you've got the cojones.

God no be your mate wey you fit question. Can you even open your mouth to question an infernal being if summoned before you.

God alone knows why he doesn't want to physically be in touch with his creations, so issue of transparency does not come Up. Besides death is the missing link and it smiles at us.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
nwabekeyi:
I'm not gonna indulge you in your petty evolution discuss. I dunno if you just came across this silly theory 'cos from all indications it appears you just did. Just so you know, I was thought evolution in jss 3, 20 odd years ago. I hated it then and I still do today.

The fact you don't know the 3 phenomena, including evolution, share a common ground is big enough reason not to indulge you. Goan read up.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
aadoiza:

I'm not gonna indulge you in your petty evolution discuss. I dunno if you just came across this silly theory 'cos from all indications it appears you just did. Just so you know, I was thought evolution in jss 3, 20 odd years ago. I hated it then and I still do today.

The fact you don't know the 3 phenomena, including evolution, share a common ground is big enough reason not to indulge you. Goan read up.
Then you are special pleading...
I still insist you don’t know what evolution is.

I strongly believe you are arguing ignorantly, if not then answer the question.

Most people who argue against evolution don’t know how it works.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by rottennaija(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Truthdefender66:

Premise 1: Atheism and theism cannot both be false. If one is false, then the other must be true because they are DIRECTLY OPPOSITE to each other.
Of course if the statement "Nigeria is not part of Africa" is false, then the statement "Nigeria is part of Africa" must be true

Premise 2: But atheism is false because it is self contradictory. See the reason below;

According to atheism;

Lifeless and physical universe cannot SEE, yet creatures that can SEE later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe cannot HEAR, yet creatures that can HEAR later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe has NO KNOWLEDGE about ITSELF yet creatures that have KNOWLEDGE about the universe later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe is DUMB, yet creatures that can TALK and SPEAK over six thousands different languages later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe cannot THINK, yet creatures that can THINK later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe cannot MOVE voluntarily and controllably, yet creatures that can MOVE voluntarily and controllably later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe is not INTELLIGENT, yet creatures that are INTELLIGENT later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

According to atheism, lifeless and physical universe completely lack some certain FEATURES (like ability to see, ability to hear, ability to speak, ability to think, ability to know etc). But the same very FEATURES were later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence. This is self contradictory because if the universe completely lack some certain features, then how can universe later acquire those features all by itself without any external influence ? And if it can acquire it all by itself without any external influence, then those features are intrinsic properties of the universe. So the universe doesn't completely lack those features. Either of the ways you view it, atheism is self contradictory.

Evolutionary process operating for billions of years cannot solve the problem of self contradiction inherent in atheism because irrespective of the process you want to use and irrespective of the time it would take, you can never give to your self what you doesn't have. You have to receive it from an external agent.

Conclusion; theism must be true because atheism is false due to its self contradictory nature. Therefore, God must actually exist.

Let me ask you, HIV was discovered not up to 50 years ago. How did u suddenly come alive?
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Godhatesodomy: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
rottennaija:

Let me ask you, HIV was discovered not up to 50 years ago. How did u suddenly come alive?

Sodomy Causes AIDS or don't you know that? It's Allah s judgement and disease has always been around yet given different names. History Is not properly recorded as some evil bloodlines would withhold such knowledge. This is because Aids is used as a biological weapon. And infected victims are encourage to continue practicing sodomy despite the truth of their infection is because of anal sodomy.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Sodomy Causes AIDS or don't you know that? It's Allah s judgement and disease has always been around yet given different names. History Is not properly recorded as some evil bloodlines would withhold such knowledge. This is because Aids is used as a biological weapon. And infected victims are encourage to continue practicing sodomy despite the truth of their infection is because of anal sodomy.

Lol, you talk like we are still in the Stone Age.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Godhatesodomy: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
nwabekeyi:
Lol, you talk like we are still in the Stone Age.

No. You talk like you are in a daze. Just look at the numbers called statistics that says the majority of HIV infection comes from men having sex with men. This is anal sodomy and don't dance around the issue like you don't know anal sodomy is nasty. Then women are mostly acquired HIV from down low men who don't tell the women they are homosexuals. And when you look into the cause of how come so many men are secretly homosexual and are ashamed of it, you will find most of them if not the majority are fraternality members of some cult that practices homoerotic initiations and rituals. Yes I am saying it that secret societies are the catalyst for Aids and HIV infection in the world society. This is because men have allowed the nasty Jew to dominate the world economy and set up requirements of homosexual practice to gain entry into most Freemasonic brotherhoods and college university cults. The Jew spread his bloodline throughout the world via slavery, colonialization and human trafficking. Alot of people have Jewish DNA in their bloodline and thus cursed with the lust for perversion, murder and lying. This includes A lot of Black Hebrews, Christian bloodlines, African Americans, some Indians who make up the caste of India, some Persians, some Asians in the West and some Arabs that make up the crazy Jihadists Freemasonry corruption of Islam.

You are not to challenge me on this because Allah desires man to be free from this wicked impure bloodline. You can't win any way because you can't defeat truth. The traditional African way of life will dominate the world once again.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Blakjewelry(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
nwabekeyi:
leave the guy there are millions of Christian scientist all over the who can not argue the fact because the evidence is overwhelming even the pope had to admit to it here is he trying to hard to match fact with stories even it owners knows there are flaws in it
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Godhatesodomy: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
Blakjewelry:
leave the guy there are millions of Christian scientist all over the who can not argue the fact because the evidence is overwhelming even the pope had to admit to it here is he trying to hard to match fact with stories even it owners knows there are flaws in it

Actually if properly read from a modern scientific perspective utilizing genetic science and DNA facts the Bible speaks to all the op has stated in his views.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Blakjewelry:
He is special pleading..

Anybody who really knows how evolution works will not argue against it. Most people think evolution is just about a specie transforming into another.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by budaatum: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

But is it really true that any lifeless and unconscious entity can perform any kind of exercise; let alone the exercise that will cause such LIFELESS and UNCONSCIOUS entity to now become FULLY AWARE of itself ?
Yes! Humans find consciousness and become fully, or at least, more aware of themselves, if they seek. Don't know about "lifeless and unconscious" stones though.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by LordReed(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
aadoiza:

You obviously do not understand predictive programming.
If the ideas of God and the spirituality are being constantly scoffed at in many Hollywood films , do you know what it does to a truth seeker's psyche. And NO, Hollywood does not expressly tell you to ask for evidence, as it just a part of your programming. You must have come across many philosophers' work and their schools of thought, some other junk and opinions by many so-called well-informed guys in humanities, and ultimately any bullshit backed up by scientific theory. As Science is the supposed ultimate knowledge to the carnal mind—it informs you what to look in different things, and anything that does not conform to its verification methods should be discarded or tagged irrational. it's all just a working system meant to gradually corrupt your minds and making you believe you think for yourselves but rather your thinking is actually being done for you. Do you know that a sweedish scientist, I think, now claims cannibalism is man's last, abi na only, hope of saving himsel?

If it is not Hollywood then who is programming me to ask you for evidence? And why is it inimical to your belief in a god?

So you're saying a patient or their relatives would understand completely if a surgeon chose to explain the nitty-gritty of a major procedure? Bros no dey deceive yourself na. In my experience they only give overview of the impending procedure, which more than 70% of those involved doesn't even grasp.
I want you to go your Oba's palace and question him. Let's see if you've got the cojones.

God no be your mate wey you fit question. Can you even open your mouth to question an infernal being if summoned before you.

God alone knows why he doesn't want to physically be in touch with his creations, so issue of transparency does not come Up. Besides death is the missing link and it smiles at us.

I am saying when a patient or their relatives ask a surgeon to explain what the surgery entails and likely outcomes, the surgeon does not go on some long rant about how they can't understand because they didn't go to medical school to study the deep mysteries of the human body. He does not answer them with condescending non-answers like "You won't understand" or "You are programmed to ask me stupid questions".

Very simply, summon the infernal being let's test if I can ask it questions or not. That is the kind of evidence you should provide, not all this long talk that shows nothing. Summon an infernal being and send it to me, I am very willing to sit down with it and have a discussion.

If your God is not transparent then why are you denying that there is a veil? That's contradictory as hell.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Blakjewelry(m): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Actually if properly read from a modern scientific perspective utilizing genetic science and DNA facts the Bible speaks to all the op has stated in his views.

Wake up out your slumber

can you please expatiate on the above because what i see is two parallel lines. one coming from individuals who thinking they have divine inspiration the other coming from build up of knowledge over time.

when i was Christian i use to think the Israelites are so foolish, how can you be in touch with god on one and display such stupidity like building image to worship and even rebel.
now that i am wiser i realize those so called prophets are nothing more than what our modern day pastors are. most pastors will say " and the lord told me" same shit what you guys are consuming today. the people saw nothing the men of god keep feeding them tale hence their behavior just like we millions going to the church and everyday but their ways are different from what they preach, you know why? because its only your pastors who claim to hear the voice of god.

the science you guys are disputing used same theory you guys claim are fakes to build all the tech you see today
if theories are even 5% wrong, non of what we have will be, like i said before there are alot of christian scientist out there nobody stops them from knocking them down after all that is beauty of science "a Truth is accepted until it is either modified or replace by a more better truth" since god refuse to give all the Christian or Muslim scientist to come up with more accurate results yall opinion is trash talk
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Godhatesodomy: 12:44am On Nov 08, 2019
Blakjewelry:

can you please expatiate on the above because what i see is two parallel lines. one coming from individuals who thinking they have divine inspiration the other coming from build up of knowledge over time.

when i was Christian i use to think the Israelites are so foolish, how can you be in touch with god on one and display such stupidity like building image to worship and even rebel.
now that i am wiser i realize those so called prophets are nothing more than what our modern day pastors are. most pastors will say " and the lord told me" same shit what you guys are consuming today. the people saw nothing the men of god keep feeding them tale hence their behavior just like we millions going to the church and everyday but their ways are different from what they preach, you know why? because its only your pastors who claim to hear the voice of god.

the science you guys are disputing used same theory you guys claim are fakes to build all the tech you see today
if theories are even 5% wrong, non of what we have will be, like i said before there are alot of christian scientist out there nobody stops them from knocking them down after all that is beauty of science "a Truth is accepted until it is either modified or replace by a more better truth" since god refuse to give all the Christian or Muslim scientist to come up with more accurate results yall opinion is trash talk

Established science is controlled by social authority and order. People are indoctrinated through approved education and taught since childhood what to think and believe. Anyone not in cooperation gets ostrazised and slandered by the social order and those people so depended upon the system they became hostile to protect it. This is all called the matrix and it has survived because the speed of data was extremely slow and this benefited the enforcers because they could deter any truth uprising, the most dangerous revolt, by a vast control system of citizen spies and persecution. They would stop at nothing to kill any truth that would dispel their lies this included crucifixion, inquistions, torture and assassinations.

What is data?

Unlike most social exchanges of information where only revelant information is considered data includes both revelant and irrelevant information bits. The more bits of information one has enables one to see a bigger picture of the end puzzle. So even if you don't have all the revelant clues you have enough of the irrelevant clues to form a picture of what the complete puzzle might look like. This is the age we live in where high speed data in the form of the internet which is based upon binary bits of information has increased the speed in which we aquire knowledge. Imagine how long a news story happening in 16th century West Africa took to reach East Africa. Then across oceans and mountains into Northern China. By the time the story got to China it was no longer news yet history. grin Today that same story travels in less than a minute and when 5g happens mere seconds.

We are definitely living in a new age so take advantage of it. Challenge everything you've been told to not question because it's supposed to established facts they say. The notion we live not on a ball flying in space and rather a domed world with a closed ecological system aught to make you reexamine it all.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2019
LordReed:

If it is not Hollywood then who is programming me to ask you for evidence? And why is it inimical to your belief in a god?

Did you not read what I wrote about Science telling you to jettison any concept it can't explain or tag it irrational?

It’s not 'cos of my belief but for people with shaky belief, like you once were, or those who are seeking.

I am saying when a patient or their relatives ask a surgeon to explain what the surgery entails and likely outcomes, the surgeon does not go on some long rant about how they can't understand because they didn't go to medical school to study the deep mysteries of the human body. He does not answer them with condescending non-answers like "You won't understand" or "You are programmed to ask me stupid questions".

Very simply, summon the infernal being let's test if I can ask it questions or not. That is the kind of evidence you should provide, not all this long talk that shows nothing. Summon an infernal being and send it to me, I am very willing to sit down with it and have a discussion.

If your God is not transparent then why are you denying that there is a veil? That's contradictory as hell.[/quote]
A handful of theists on here have tried several times to explain to you, atheists, but you're iinvariably inclined to set the parameters for their explanations to you. Unlike the patient/rrelative, atheists wanna have a first-hand experience of spirtism in the comfort of their living room, which is the reason for the "you won't understand..." that you find so upsetting.

At the first emboldened, you see you really wanna participate, and it is why we always say you won't understand.
You don't just summon such an entity to this reality and start sending it upandan, you're only able to do that if it's bent to your will. However; if you really wanna meet an otherworldly entity go out of comfort zone and consult a spiritualist to help you. I'm not one to lead you to your possible destruction.

On the veil ish, I must have misconstrued. I thought you meant I was the one setting up a veil around God
If God decides to veil himself, he's free to do so and more for he's not amenable to you or anyone else for that matter.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2019
nwabekeyi:
Then you are special pleading...
I still insist you don’t know what evolution is.

I strongly believe you are arguing ignorantly, if not then answer the question.

Most people who argue against evolution don’t know how it works.
You no serious joor.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Blakjewelry(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Established science is controlled by social authority and order. People are indoctrinated through approved education and taught since childhood what to think and believe. Anyone not in cooperation gets ostrazised and slandered by the social order and those people so depended upon the system they became hostile to protect it. This is all called the matrix and it has survived because the speed of data was extremely slow and this benefited the enforcers because they could deter any truth uprising, the most dangerous revolt, by a vast control system of citizen spies and persecution. They would stop at nothing to kill any truth that would dispel their lies this included crucifixion, inquistions, torture and assassinations.

What is data?

Unlike most social exchanges of information where only revelant information is considered data includes both revelant and irrelevant information bits. The more bits of information one has enables one to see a bigger picture of the end puzzle. So even if you don't have all the revelant clues you have enough of the irrelevant clues to form a picture of what the complete puzzle might look like. This is the age we live in where high speed data in the form of the internet which is based upon binary bits of information has increased the speed in which we aquire knowledge. Imagine how long a news story happening in 16th century West Africa took to reach East Africa. Then across oceans and mountains into Northern China. By the time the story got to China it was no longer news yet history. grin Today that same story travels in less than a minute and when 5g happens mere seconds.

We are definitely living in a new age so take advantage of it. Challenge everything you've been told to not question because it's supposed to established facts they say. The notion we live not on a ball flying in space and rather a domed world with a closed ecological system aught to make you reexamine it all.

Wake up out your slumber

I follow the order of Einstein, i do alot of thought experiment. you dont have to swallow all you are told without reason, you are free to disprove whatever is out there with fact not with some conspiracy theory b.s you guys are putting out there.

and btw a simple telescope will knock down your dome theory
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Blakjewelry(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2019
aadoiza:

You're quick to accuse someone gullibility that you also showcase. You were told or probably read some junk about black holes and guzzled it down like zobo drink, SMH. Have seen a black hole with your eyes? Can you create one? Have you travelled through one? Mtcheeew. You choose to believe in such physical phenomena as black holes and Evolution, without physical proofs, and I choose to believe in a spiritual God without physical proofs but you think your the smart one. I'm not gonna laugh at you, I promise.
you see why it is not advisable you to engage in discussion you have know knowledge of. though black hole is invisible to the naked eyes but their behavior affect the region close to them which give out there location and can be capture via infra red or ultraviolet spectrum. or you are telling you are wiser than those organizations who spent billions of dollars building such special equipments, or you are smarter than those religious people involved in the process.

i kinda like these jw guys than you folks because if you read their book the awake, you will see they do alot of research and they know these scientific results are fact though they give the glory to their wonderful god, but they are not hypocrite like you guys who deny the truth just to satisfy your self.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by rottennaija(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2019
Truthdefender66:

According to atheism;

Lifeless and physical universe has NO KNOWLEDGE about ITSELF yet creatures that have KNOWLEDGE about the universe later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

According to atheism, lifeless and physical universe completely lack some certain FEATURES (like ability to see, ability to hear, ability to speak, ability to think, ability to know etc). But the same very FEATURES were later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence. This is self contradictory because if the universe completely lack some certain features, then how can universe later acquire those features all by itself without any external influence ? And if it can acquire it all by itself without any external influence, then those features are intrinsic properties of the universe. So the universe doesn't completely lack those features. Either of the ways you view it, atheism is self contradictory.

Have you heard of a false dichotomy? Your last sentence is a perfect example of what a false dichotomy is. In a false dichotomy, the readers is led to believe there can only be 1 of 2 options, as you have presented above. Either Atheism or theism.

And in your conclusion, you posited that since atheism is self contradictory, then God must actually exist.

Now, let's forget the fact that your holy books are full of self contradiction, which someone might draw a similar conclusion as you that God doesn't exist because of the self contradictory nature of the Holy books, let's leave that aside.

Now consider the nature of the false dichotomy you have created, that they must be 2 choices. What if there are more than 2 choices? What if there are 5 choices or more?

12 is not always 10 + 2
It can be:
11 + 1
9 + 3
3 * 4
24 * 0.5

The nature of false dichotomy would insist 12 that it must be either 10 + 2 or not. But there is another problem, the above calculations only holds true in denary system (base 10).

Now to the problems of gods and creation, which creation story do we believe? Christian? Islam? Buddhism? And why are each creation story different in substantial ways? And come to think of it, Islam creation story is considered myth and ludicrous by Christians and vise versa. A Christian that believes an Ass spoke would not believe that a certain prophet in Islam was flown by a winged horse. Yet, the nature of these believes would mean that members of each of these world religion would be impervious to the ludicrous stories their own religion.

You should know this. Gods should be geniuses. They would understand and know that the circumstances of one's birth (location, age, time and place) would determine which of the world's religion he will be indoctrinated in and which of the stories he would accept or reject.

For example, on what bases do you accept the creation stories of your own religion while rejecting those of Islam or Christianity as the case may be? This is certainly determined by the circumstances of your birth, if you were born into Islam and indoctrinated from childhood, then you are most likely biased by the indoctrination of your birth while rejecting those of other religion.

There is more to this universe than we currently understand and out knowledge and understanding is growing by the day. But do you honestly expect me to accept the explanations of the universe by those who knew no better (and who explained from their understanding of the world around them?) in this century because they claimed it was from an inspired source, with all its contradictions and this is only dependent on the circumstances of one's birth which determine one's religion, race and country of origin?

And where are these gods today? Why have they all disappeared? So that we only depend on the worlds of men who claim encounter with them (which passes for hearsay).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Heaven And Hell? / The Bible actually preached For Us To Eat Our Tithes? see for yourself / Pastor Adeboye's Magic Wand Becomes Powerless, He Relies On Face Shield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.