Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie (3134 Views)

The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / What Most Of Our Prayer Problems Really Are / Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Truthdefender66: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
@Blackjewelry, rottennaija, LordReed and kkins25.

See below irrefutable evidence for the existence of God

Premise 1: Atheism and theism cannot both be false. If one is false, then the other must be true because they are DIRECTLY OPPOSITE to each other.
Of course if the statement "Nigeria is not part of Africa" is false, then the statement "Nigeria is part of Africa" must be true

Premise 2: But atheism is false because it is self contradictory. See the reason below;

According to atheism;

Lifeless and physical universe cannot SEE, yet creatures that can SEE later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe cannot HEAR, yet creatures that can HEAR later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe has NO KNOWLEDGE about ITSELF yet creatures that have KNOWLEDGE about the universe later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe is DUMB, yet creatures that can TALK and SPEAK over six thousands different languages later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe cannot THINK, yet creatures that can THINK later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe cannot MOVE voluntarily and controllably, yet creatures that can MOVE voluntarily and controllably later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe is not INTELLIGENT, yet creatures that are INTELLIGENT later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

According to atheism, lifeless and physical universe completely lack some certain FEATURES (like ability to see, ability to hear, ability to speak, ability to think, ability to know etc). But the same very FEATURES were later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence. This is self contradictory because if the universe completely lack some certain features, then how can universe later acquire those features all by itself without any external influence ? And if it can acquire it all by itself without any external influence, then those features are intrinsic properties of the universe. So the universe doesn't completely lack those features. Either of the ways you view it, atheism is self contradictory.

Evolutionary process operating for billions of years cannot solve the problem of self contradiction inherent in atheism because irrespective of the process you want to use and irrespective of the time it would take, you can never give to your self what you doesn't have. You have to receive it from an external agent.

Conclusion; theism must be true because atheism is false due to its self contradictory nature. Therefore, God must actually exist.

2 Likes

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Abdulgaffar22: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2019
Truthdefender66:

Premise 1: Atheism and theism cannot both be false. If one is false, then the other must be true because they are DIRECTLY OPPOSITE to each other.
Of course if the statement "Nigeria is not part of Africa" is false, then the statement "Nigeria is part of Africa" must be true

Premise 2: But atheism is false because it is self contradictory. See the reason below;

According to atheism;

Lifeless and physical universe cannot SEE, yet creatures that can SEE later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe cannot HEAR, yet creatures that can HEAR later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe has NO KNOWLEDGE about ITSELF yet creatures that have KNOWLEDGE about the universe later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe is DUMB, yet creatures that can TALK and SPEAK over six thousands different languages later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe cannot THINK, yet creatures that can THINK later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe cannot MOVE voluntarily and controllably, yet creatures that can MOVE voluntarily and controllably later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

Lifeless and physical universe is not INTELLIGENT, yet creatures that are INTELLIGENT later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence.

According to atheism, lifeless and physical universe completely lack some certain FEATURES (like ability to see, ability to hear, ability to speak, ability to think, ability to know etc). But the same very FEATURES were later emerged from the same very universe without any external influence. This is self contradictory because if the universe completely lack some certain features, then how can universe later acquire those features all by itself without any external influence ? And if it can acquire it all by itself without any external influence, then those features are intrinsic properties of the universe. So the universe doesn't completely lack those features. Either of the ways you view it, atheism is self contradictory.

Evolutionary process operating for billions of years cannot solve the problem of self contradiction inherent in atheism because irrespective of the process you want to use and irrespective of the time it would take, YOU CAN NEVER GIVE TO YOUR SELF WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ; You have to receive it from an external agent.

Conclusion; theism must be true because atheism is false due to its self contradictory nature. Therefore, God must actually exist.

Thanks for this very argument. May God Almighty continue to increase your wisdom.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
I seriously think op doesn’t really understand how evolution works else he wouldn’t be asking this question.

A constantly mutating gene over a very long period of time can adapt to different environmental chances to produce such bio-diversity. The key is enough “time” and a constantly changing “environment”...Give any organism this, it will evolve into different species.

It’s not rocket science
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Truthdefender66:

My friend you're perfectly correct. Given enough time, ordinary stone can break the rule and norm of gravity and start flying in the air all by itself.
Even given enough time, a tornado can assemble the pieces of car engine parts left in a backyard and leave the engine in a state of perfect working condition.
This really cracks me up. Lemme chip in mine: given enough time, a tornado can sweep through a junkyard and assemble a Boeing 737 max; given enough time, sand can become good garri ijebu;given enough time, Zuma rock can become the tallest building in the world; given enough time, a chicken can become an ostrich. In fact given enough time, anything can become any other thing. Bloody jokers!!

2 Likes

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
aadoiza:

This really cracks me up. Lemme chip in mine: given enough time, a tornado can sweep through a junkyard and assemble a Boeing 737 max; given enough time, sand can become good garri ijebu;given enough time, Zuma rock can become the tallest building in the world; given enough time, a chicken can become an ostrich. In fact given enough time, anything can become any other thing. Bloody jokers!!
The difference is that all these you mentioned except chicken do not have DNA and yes, given enough time in a constantly changing environment, a chicken can evolve into an ostrich.

The three words are DNA, time and Environmental changes.

1 Like

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by LordReed(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Truthdefender66:

According to atheism;

Evolutionary process operating for billions of years cannot solve the problem of self contradiction inherent in atheism because irrespective of the process you want to use and irrespective of the time it would take, you can never give to your self what you doesn't have. You have to receive it from an external agent.

Proof of nothing but terrible logic and an over reliance on intuition.

Your personal incredulity is not proof of any contradiction in atheism. Atheism has only one position which is belief in a god or gods is unwarranted and even your 1st premise spells it out correctly. How you then leap to all those your incredulous intuitions as evidence of a contradiction is a clear sign that your logic is faulty.

If you want to prove atheism wrong, you need to present verifiable evidence of the existence of a god not incredulous intuitions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by LordReed(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
nwabekeyi:
I seriously think op doesn’t really understand how evolution works else he wouldn’t be asking this question.

A constantly mutating gene over a very long period of time can adapt to different environmental chances to produce such bio-diversity. The key is enough “time” and a constantly changing “environment”...Give any organism this, it will evolve into different species.

It’s not rocket science

When you are invested in not understanding a thing it might as well be rocket science. They just don't want to admit to an understanding of the subject, possibly afraid that it might unravel their faith in a god.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by LordReed(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
aadoiza:

Was the Grand Canyon formed by a god slicing open the ground or the action of water?

2 Likes

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
LordReed:

When you are invested in not understanding a thing it might as well be rocket science. They just don't want to admit to an understanding of the subject, possibly afraid that it might unravel their faith in a god.
Yeah, they deliberately do not want it to sink in. I seriously think evolution is one of the easiest things to grab in science.
The evidences are overwhelming that even when I try to deny it, it keep hitting me on my face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
LordReed:

Proof of nothing but terrible logic and an over reliance on intuition.

Your personal incredulity is not proof of any contradiction in atheism. Atheism has only one position which belief in a god or gods is unwarranted and even your 1st premise spells it out correctly. How you then leap to all those your incredulous intuitions as evidence of a contradiction is a clear sign that your logic is faulty.

If you want to prove atheism wrong, you need to present verifiable evidence of the existence of a god not incredulous intuitions.
In philosophy, they commit the fallacy “appeal to ignorance”. When you conclude that something exist because it has not been proven not to exist. They forget that the burden of proof does not lie on the opposition but on whosever making that claim.

Just like in the Russel’s teapot paradox, I can say that I placed a teapot somewhere between earth and mars, the burden of proof is on me not the person opposing. If one thinks there’s a god, the burden of proof is on that person and not the opposition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
LordReed:

Was the Grand Canyon formed by a god slicing open the ground or the action of water?
We're saying the same thing, mate. The humanoid robot known as Elektro will develop AI given enough time, will it not?
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
nwabekeyi:
The difference is that all these you mentioned except chicken do not have DNA and yes, given enough time in a constantly changing environment, a chicken can evolve into an ostrich.

The three words are DNA, time and Environmental changes.
Ok, then. So you believe a chicken will actually become an ostrich, an ostrich will become a giraffe, a giraffe will evolve into a dinosaur or something. I will have to suspend reason to see any sense in this moonshine.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
aadoiza:

Ok, then. So you believe a chicken will actually become an ostrich, an ostrich will become a giraffe, a giraffe will evolve into a dinosaur or something. I will have to suspend reason to see any sense in this moonshine.
Yes I think it’s possible as long as they get enough in a constantly changing environment but evolution doesn’t have any purpose. It doesn’t purposely choose to form a particular organism.

I can proof to you that you have a poor knowledge on evolution
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
nwabekeyi:
Yes I think it’s possible as long as they get enough in a constantly changing environment but evolution doesn’t have any purpose. It doesn’t purposely choose to form a particular organism.

I can proof to you that you have a poor knowledge on evolution
At the emboldened line: if I have got a poor knowledge of hogwash of any sort then I'm all right. Evolution is a poorly-concocted menadacity to play on the intelligence of the so-called educated lot, and we can confidently it's working.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by MadLogan(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
rottennaija:

it's only recently, the last 100 years that humans are really beginning to understand the complexity of life and such findings are documented for future generations. No doubt about it, its just barely scratching the surface, but imagine what would be accomplished in the next 1000 years with advanced tools and science/engineering equipments.

However, it must be noted all all we have in the bible and korah are hearsay. One person said he witness an event and so the story transfers from one person to another till date. Hearsay are pron to additions and subtractions (as would be evident in the different Bible translations that are basically a reflection of the bias and beliefs of the owner or he who pays for the translation to be done).

As humans continue to make advances, as we understanding the world around us more and more, the different gods begins to disappear for those events or phenomenon which were attributed to gods in the past are better explained by our scientific knowledge.

As for the 2 problems you have mentioned, I wasn't referring to them neither do I infer they are not real. First of all, I know not enough to discourse on that particular subject and neither do they have much to do with gods.

As you may be aware, the bible nor the korah do have a lot of contradictions with realities thereby making proponent of the creation story to be its prime apologist, looking for defence and explanations that are clearly contradictory of the book they want to defend.

Certainly op, they are so many other problems. For example, How do you explain the billions of galaxies existing and their uses? Are they aliens or are we alone? Also, an all powerful god would understand that proving his existence today is most important now than ever especially considering the fact that the circumstances of ones birth determine his religion and the sort of god he is attached to which he has no chance in it or its believes

As long as there are millions of planets, solar systems galaxies etc, then there’re millions of alien species. What if these alien species are way intelligent, highly sophisticated technological and has life span of hundreds of thousands of years? Isn’t that immortality? Okay, also what if these highly intelligent alien species that has high technologies and space craft that could travel across galaxies actually spotted earth and found out that it contains what they need to better their own planet then they Decided to create humans to work for them like the way humans created the robots that is currently in Mars? No wonder human race is the youngest living creature on earth. Maybe this will explain the pyramids of Egypt and other lost technologies. Maybe this will explain why humans think their Gods lives in hevean(the skies) because the aliens literally came to the earth through there spacecraft from the skies and early humans watched them go into their spacecrafts and hit the heavens again. This write up was not spuriously coined out from my head..... research to connect all my dots. Don’t be fooled by any earthly religion. Peace
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
aadoiza:

At the emboldened line: if I have got a poor knowledge of hogwash of any sort then I'm all right. Evolution is a poorly-concocted menadacity to play on the intelligence of the so-called educated lot, and we can confidently it's working.
Its because you don’t understand it, I can proof that.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by rottennaija(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
MadLogan:

As long as there are millions of planets, solar systems galaxies etc, then there’re millions of alien species. What if these alien species are way intelligent, highly sophisticated technological and has life span of hundreds of thousands of years? Isn’t that immortality? Okay, also what if these highly intelligent alien species that has high technologies and space craft that could travel across galaxies actually spotted earth and found out that it contains what they need to better their own planet then they Decided to create humans to work for them like the way humans created the robots that is currently in Mars? No wonder human race is the youngest living creature on earth. Maybe this will explain the pyramids of Egypt and other lost technologies. Maybe this will explain why humans think their Gods lives in hevean(the skies) because the aliens literally came to the earth through there spacecraft from the skies and early humans watched them go into their spacecrafts and hit the heavens again. This write up was not spuriously coined out from my head..... research to connect all my dots. Don’t be fooled by any earthly religion. Peace

While I try to limit my thoughts to realms of what I know and can prove, the thought you have written has crossed my mind severally. The fact is, there are too many evidence to point to something more than the simplistic explanation we find in the bible and other holy books.

The op has got been able to answer the questions I asked him.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by MadLogan(m): 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
Truthdefender66:
@ Blakjewelry, LordReed, rottennaija, budaatum

Let me give you my final evidence for the existence of God. It is now left for you to either accept it or reject it. See the evidence below

If an engineer want to construct and assemble an engine of a car by following a set of information given in a particular manual, then he has to carry out the following processes listed below;

1. He has to read the information.

2. He has to interpret what he has read

3. He has to implement his interpretation by performing some active and specific movements towards the construction and assembling of the car engine.

Now consider the following premises of argument

Premise 1; From our experience as intelligent human being, we know that the process of reading an information, interpreting it and then implementing the interpretation to construct and assemble the different parts of any complex system (like an engine of a car) is a work of intelligence.

Premise 2; During embryonic development, the information on the DNA template is usually read, interpreted and implemented to construct and assemble different parts of human body from a very tiny ball of cell called zygote

Premise 3; Therefore, the transformation of a very tiny zygote into a beautiful new born baby all by itself during embryonic development is definitely the work of intelligence (follow from premise 1 and premise 2).

Premise 4; But intelligence cannot be the owner of itself; it must be owned by an intelligent being

Premise 5; Hence, there is intelligent being behind the transformation of a very tiny ball of cell called zygote into a beautiful new born baby during embryonic development. It is this very intelligent being that many people described as God

Please for the sake of sincerity, which of the five premises stated above is wrong and explain the reason why it is wrong.

Definitely humans were created by higher intelligent being like the way robots are being created by humans. Robots from Chinese companies are different from robots from American companies but they may function the same way but sure have distinctive features likewise human beings and human races. believe it or not we are not alone in the universe there are millions if not billions of different life forms scattered all over the universe some are less intelligent like what we call plants and lower animals while most are highly intelligent than humans. This is a fact!!
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2019
MadLogan:

Definitely humans were created by higher intelligent being like the way robots are being created by humans. Robots from Chinese companies are different from robots from American companies but they may function the same way but sure have distinctive features likewise human beings and human races. believe it or not we are not alone in the universe there are millions if not billions of different life forms scattered all over the universe some are less intelligent like what we call plants and lower animals while most are highly intelligent than humans. This is a fact!!
its not fact, you Cannot say something is fact when you have not provided evidences. It’s a fallacy.

You simply made a wrong analogy, because humans created robot doesn’t mean anything created humans until a proof is provided. Another fault in your analogy will be that we don’t know who created humans, but we know who created those robots but if you think you know him and want to equate the two scenarios then you have to show us where he is and then he should explain how he created such intricate things.

The onus is on you to provide these proofs, don’t jump into making wrong analogies and then call them fact. Until anything is been substantiated and repeatable evidence provided, it all remain fallacies.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by LordReed(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2019
aadoiza:

We're saying the same thing, mate. The humanoid robot known as Elektro will develop AI given enough time, will it not?

We are not saying the same thing because natural process are distinguished from artificial ones. Elektro will not naturally develop AI because it is not a process dictated by nature. Now can you answer my question.

1 Like

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Abdulgaffar22: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Truthdefender66:

According to atheism;

Evolutionary process operating for billions of years cannot solve the problem of self contradiction inherent in atheism because irrespective of the process you want to use and irrespective of the time it would take, you can never give to your self what you doesn't really have. You have to receive it from an external agent.

Here is the simple analogy of your argument;

I don't have any money at hand and I decided to visit one of my friends to see whether he can borrow me 20,000 naira. On getting to his house, he sincerely told me he didn't have any money and I believed him for his words. But he told me to wait for two hours. So I decided to wait hoping that someone will come to give him the money. However, throughout the period of my waiting, nobody came in and my friend did not open the door to meet anybody outside . I can only see my friend performing DIFFERENT KINDS OF EXERCISE in his parlour. But to my utmost surprise, immediately two hours elapsed, he just dipped his hand inside his pocket and gave me the money. I quickly asked him; you said you didn't have any money and nobody came in and you didn't go out, so how did you manage to get the money? Without any hesitation, my friend declared as follows;

" I realized this money through the act of EXERCISING MYSELF FOR TWO HOURS ".

Please, can anybody in his right sense accept what my friend told me ? Certainly not !

Then is it not a greatest wonder lf the same people who outrightly rejected what my LIVING and CONSCIOUS friend told me now readily accept what the LIFELESS and UNCONSCIOUS universe told them. The lifeless and unconscious universe told them as follows;

"though I was formally BLIND, DEAF and DUMB. In fact, I DID NOT EVEN KNOW I exist. But now I am FULLY AWARE of my existence and I am now able to SEE, HEAR and SPEAK over six thousand different languages through the act of EXERCISING MYSELF FOR 3.8 BILLION YEARS. "

What the atheists fail to realize is that they were PARTS of the same "lifeless and unconscious" universe 3.8 billon years ago.

So how did they now become "living and coscious" part of the universe through ONLY MERE EXERCISE performed by the lifeless and unconscious universe ?

But is it really true that any lifeless and unconscious entity can perform any kind of exercise (abiogenesis); let alone the exercise that will cause such LIFELESS and UNCONSCIOUS entity to now become FULLY AWARE of itself ( hard problem of consciousness) ?
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by MadLogan(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
nwabekeyi:
its not fact, you Cannot say something is fact when you have not provided evidences. It’s a fallacy.

You simply made a wrong analogy, because humans created robot doesn’t mean anything created humans until a proof is provided. Another fault in your analogy will be that we don’t know who created humans, but we know who created those robots but if you think you know him and want to equate the two scenarios then you have to show us where he is and then he should explain how he created such intricate things.

The onus is on you to provide these proofs, don’t jump into making wrong analogies and then call them fact. Until anything is been substantiated and repeatable evidence provided, it all remain fallacies.

I’m replying you because you are open minded. Go and read up about the annunaki and the ancient Sumerian scroll. Or subscribe to Gaia.com to know more
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
MadLogan:

I’m replying you because you are open minded. Go and read up about the annunaki and the ancient Sumerian scroll. Or subscribe to Gaia.com to know more
I will look at it, I just hope it contain Detailed evidences.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
LordReed:

We are not saying the same thing because natural process are distinguished from artificial ones. Elektro will not naturally develop AI because it is not a process dictated by nature.

The Elektro reference was meant to show you, though sarcastic, anything created doesn't just spring into existence and evolve without foreign inputs.

Now can you answer my question.
You obviously haven't got any idea of how God works 'cos if you did you wouldn't be asking if The almighty God formed the Grand Canyon with his hands. Lemme clue you in a bit: He only says "be and it is". Whatever it is you called natural processes have already been set into motion by his words, which can be likened to some sorta algorithm, so no further external input is required. And unlike man's algorithm that requires modifications from time to time, largely for his limited knowledge, God's is stabilised.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
nwabekeyi:
Its because you don’t understand it, I can proof that.
It's not just because I don't understand but because I deem it awfully silly. It is not worth spending my time on, and it never will be.
As far as I'm concerned Evolution theory will forever remain hocus-pocus.

1 Like

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Godhatesodomy: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Greetings

People don't want to accept the existence of angels or Gods helpers and that these angels created all in the name of God. The evolution theory flies in contrast to universal hierarchy that there are more advanced beings than ourselves who created us. Not only did these higher beings create us they created all the animals.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by LordReed(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Here is the simple analogy of your argument;

I don't have any money at hand and I decided to visit one of my friends to see whether he can borrow me 20,000 naira. On getting to his house, he sincerely told me he didn't have any money and I believed him for his words. But he told me to wait for two hours. So I decided to wait hoping that someone will come to give him the money. However, throughout the period of my waiting, nobody came in and my friend did not open the door to meet anybody outside . I can only see my friend performing DIFFERENT KINDS OF EXERCISE in his parlour. But to my utmost surprise, immediately two hours elapsed, he just dipped his hand inside his pocket and gave me the money. I quickly asked him; you said you didn't have any money and nobody came in and you didn't go out, so how did you manage to get the money? Without any hesitation, my friend declared as follows;

" I realized this money through the act of EXERCISING MYSELF FOR TWO HOURS ".

Please, can anybody in his right sense accept what my friend told me ? Certainly not !

Then is it not a greatest wonder lf the same people who outrightly rejected what my LIVING and CONSCIOUS friend told me now readily accept what the LIFELESS and UNCONSCIOUS universe told them. The lifeless and unconscious universe told them as follows;

"though I was formally BLIND, DEAF and DUMB. In fact, I DID NOT EVEN KNOW I exist. But now I am FULLY AWARE of my existence and I am now able to SEE, HEAR and SPEAK over six thousand different languages through the act of EXERCISING MYSELF FOR 3.8 BILLION YEARS. "

What the atheists fail to realize is that they were PARTS of the same "lifeless and unconscious" universe 3.8 billon years ago.

So how did they now become "living and coscious" part of the universe through ONLY MERE EXERCISE performed by the lifeless and unconscious universe ?

But is it really true that any lifeless and unconscious entity can perform any kind of exercise; let alone the exercise that will cause such LIFELESS and UNCONSCIOUS entity to now become FULLY AWARE of itself ?

Answer this simple question: was the Grand Canyon carved by your god or was it the result of the actions of water over time?
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by LordReed(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
aadoiza:

The Elektro reference was meant to show you, though sarcastic, anything created doesn't just spring into existence and evolve without foreign inputs.

So why did you say we are saying the same thing when we clearly aren't?

You are attempting to conflate natural processes with artificial processes through intuition. That is faulty reasoning because there are many things in this universe that are counterintuitive and would not have been resolved if we were depending on intuition alone. For instance the sun appears to revolve around the earth if you went by your intuition alone but we look deeper and find that this is not the case. Similarly we cannot simply say because everything we are able to do requires our participation as agents therefore the existence of the universe requires an agent. That is something that needs to be investigated and demonstrated.

You obviously haven't got any idea of how God works 'cos if you did you wouldn't be asking if The almighty God formed the Grand Canyon with his hands. Lemme clue you in a bit: He only says "be and it is". Whatever it is you called natural processes have already been set into motion by his words, which can be likened to some sorta algorithm, so no further external input is required. And unlike man's algorithm that requires modifications from time to time, largely for his limited knowledge, God's is stabilised.

Sure I don't have an idea of how your god works because when asked for a demonstration of how your god works you hide your god behind a veil like the wizard of oz.

So you are saying your god spoke to the river to carve the Grand Canyon? How long did it take? And what was the reason for the carving?

1 Like

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
aadoiza:

It's not just because I don't understand but because I deem it awfully silly. It is not worth spending my time on, and it never will be.
As far as I'm concerned Evolution theory will forever remain hocus-pocus.
lets see if you know what evolution really is. What do you understand by evolution?

It’s worth your time because you are arguing against what you know nothing about..

I put it to you that you don’t what it is.

1 Like

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
nwabekeyi:
lets see if you know what evolution really is. What do you understand by evolution?

It’s worth your time because you are arguing against what you know nothing about..

I put it to you that you don’t what it is.
You are quite hilarious. Before I'd waste my time on the mumbo jumbo, Evolution believers would have to provide concrete proofs for—how before space, time, matter, consciousness, intelligence, and life there was nothing; then of a sudden nothingness exploded and created the universe, oh its now called multiverse, right? LMAO. How nothingness, without DNA, became a single-celled living organism.(This in particular is of interest to me as you previously stated things without DNA can become any other thing given time.)
You will give an example of a natural explosion– not big bang, that creates rather than destroys.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
LordReed:

So why did you say we are saying the same thing when we clearly aren't?

You are attempting to conflate natural processes with artificial processes through intuition. That is faulty reasoning because there are many things in this universe that are counterintuitive and would not have been resolved if we were depending on intuition alone. For instance the sun appears to revolve around the earth if you went by your intuition alone but we look deeper and find that this is not the case. Similarly we cannot simply say because everything we are able to do requires our participation as agents therefore the existence of the universe requires an agent. That is something that needs to be investigated and demonstrated.

There's absolutely no mix up here. You're just too uptight about this that you don't see the humour therein.

Sure I don't have an idea of how your god works because when asked for a demonstration of how your god works you hide your god behind a veil like the wizard of oz.

So you are saying your god spoke to the river to carve the Grand Canyon? How long did it take? And what was the reason for the carving?
No-one's hiding God.
Frankly, I dunno how to discuss God with someone who's been programmed to believe they can't form an opinion of anything except it's placed before them. It's a tough task for not every reality can be demonstrated.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by LordReed(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
aadoiza:

There's absolutely no mix up here. You're just too uptight about this that you don't see the humour therein.

No-one's hiding God.
Frankly, I dunno how to discuss God with someone who's been programmed to ask for things to be placed before them before they can form an opinion about them. It's a tough task for not every reality can be demonstrated.

Programmed by?

Name 5 things that are unequivocally real that cannot be demonstrated.

EDIT: this statement "I dunno how to discuss God with someone who's been programmed to ask for things to be placed before them before they can form an opinion about them." is the veil I am talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Normal Christian Dressing (picture) / Happy Birthday Apostle Johnson Suleman / Going To Church & Playing Gospel Music Is Not Enough, Have you really repented?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.