Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie (3127 Views)

The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / What Most Of Our Prayer Problems Really Are / Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2019
Blakjewelry:

you see why it is not advisable you to engage in discussion you have know knowledge of. though black hole is invisible to the naked eyes but their behavior affect the region close to them which give out there location and can be capture via infra red or ultraviolet spectrum. or you are telling you are wiser than those organizations who spent billions of dollars building such special equipments, or you are smarter than those religious people involved in the process.

i kinda like these jw guys than you folks because if you read their book the awake, you will see they do alot of research and they know these scientific results are fact though they give the glory to their wonderful god, but they are not hypocrite like you guys who deny the truth just to satisfy your self.
I knew you couldn't answer any of those questions 'cos you're just a bloody believer like the theists who you think are dumb.
You want God to come to pay you a visit before believing in him, fine. And I ask you to show me your imaginary black hole—but what did I get other than your blethering on? Zilch.

We're all believers, but just don't believe in the same thing.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Established science is controlled by social authority and order. People are indoctrinated through approved education and taught since childhood what to think and believe. Anyone not in cooperation gets ostrazised and slandered by the social order and those people so depended upon the system they became hostile to protect it. This is all called the matrix and it has survived because the speed of data was extremely slow and this benefited the enforcers because they could deter any truth uprising, the most dangerous revolt, by a vast control system of citizen spies and persecution. They would stop at nothing to kill any truth that would dispel their lies this included crucifixion, inquistions, torture and assassinations.

What is data?

Unlike most social exchanges of information where only revelant information is considered data includes both revelant and irrelevant information bits. The more bits of information one has enables one to see a bigger picture of the end puzzle. So even if you don't have all the revelant clues you have enough of the irrelevant clues to form a picture of what the complete puzzle might look like. This is the age we live in where high speed data in the form of the internet which is based upon binary bits of information has increased the speed in which we aquire knowledge. Imagine how long a news story happening in 16th century West Africa took to reach East Africa. Then across oceans and mountains into Northern China. By the time the story got to China it was no longer news yet history. grin Today that same story travels in less than a minute and when 5g happens mere seconds.

We are definitely living in a new age so take advantage of it. Challenge everything you've been told to not question because it's supposed to established facts they say. The notion we live not on a ball flying in space and rather a domed world with a closed ecological system aught to make you reexamine it all.

Wake up out your slumber

Their 100% faith is Science stems from the erroneous belief that Science cannot be corrupted or controlled by some fiendish elements.
Every bloody endeavour of our lives has been tampered with, and some naive lot think Science is an exception.

Wake up out of your slumber

1 Like

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by LordReed(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2019
aadoiza:

Did you not read what I wrote about Science telling you to jettison any concept it can't explain or tag it irrational?

It’s not 'cos of my belief but for people with shaky belief, like you once were, or those who are seeking.

Wrong on all counts. Science says no such thing. The obvious one being there is no one thing called Science that dictates what you can or cannot do. Science very simply is the methodical investigation of phenomena. If you insist that a phenomena cannot be investigated by scientific methods then science cannot give an answer and makes no further proclamations on the matter.
Secondly who told you my faith was shaky? Up until I asked the question that revealed the unsubstantiated nature of god claims, I did not doubt the existence of a god. Nor is everyone that becomes an atheist someone who had shaky faith.

A handful of theists on here have tried several times to explain to you, atheists, but you're iinvariably inclined to set the parameters for their explanations to you. Unlike the patient/rrelative, atheists wanna have a first-hand experience of spirtism in the comfort of their living room, which is the reason for the "you won't understand..." that you find so upsetting.

At the first emboldened, you see you really wanna participate, and it is why we always say you won't understand.
You don't just summon such an entity to this reality and start sending it upandan, you're only able to do that if it's bent to your will. However; if you really wanna meet an otherworldly entity go out of comfort zone and consult a spiritualist to help you. I'm not one to lead you to your possible destruction.

On the veil ish, I must have misconstrued. I thought you meant I was the one setting up a veil around God
If God decides to veil himself, he's free to do so and more for he's not amenable to you or anyone else for that matter.

I am not interested in practicing spiritism but you who practice it already, fail to meet up with any level of evidence for your claims. You usual goto is we need to go to some hidden forest or the other to obtain it. If your gods are so hidden, then they might as well be useless. I have no need for a being that neither affects my life nor is willing to be a part of it. Take your infernal being for example, it was you who claimed one can be summoned. When I ask you to do so now, you balk and pass the buck. Its just one excuse or another for something you claim is real.

If your god is forming big boy, it can stay were it is, I don't need it.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
aadoiza:

You no serious joor.
Answer the question if you can. Your ignorance will be exposed
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
nwabekeyi:
Answer the question if you can. Your ignorance will be exposed
You don't want to discuss origin of life from the angle of evolution mumbo jumbo and you wan make I listen? Abegii
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
LordReed:

Wrong on all counts. Science says no such thing. The obvious one being there is no one thing called Science that dictates what you can or cannot do. Science very simply is the methodical investigation of phenomena. If you insist that a phenomena cannot be investigated by scientific methods then science cannot give an answer and makes no further proclamations on the matter.
Secondly who told you my faith was shaky? Up until I asked the question that revealed the unsubstantiated nature of god claims, I did not doubt the existence of a god. Nor is everyone that becomes an atheist someone who had shaky faith.

Your antagonism to God's/spiritism existence is hinged largely on the facts that they are devoid of physical orientations and cannot be quantified mathematically. And any phenomenon or occurrence that defies your scientific validation methods are usually consigned to the scale of illogicality, but you may choose to lie still in utter denial.

I am not interested in practicing spiritism but you who practice it already, fail to meet up with any level of evidence for your claims. You usual goto is we need to go to some hidden forest or the other to obtain it. If your gods are so hidden, then they might as well be useless. I have no need for a being that neither affects my life nor is willing to be a part of it. Take your infernal being for example, it was you who claimed one can be summoned. When I ask you to do so now, you balk and pass the buck. Its just one excuse or another for something you claim is real.

If your god is forming big boy, it can stay were it is, I don't need it.
Of course you're not interested in practicing it but want to wine and dine with entities of another realities. You don't seem to know what you want.

So for the mere fact that my statement implied an infernal being can be summoned means I'm to do the summoning. Oga, go out there and seek what want or you think everything is done on the Internet.

I really don't know what God who created you did to or didn't do for you that you cavort this forum spitting bile and comtemp against him.

Truth will ever remain truth, whether you know it or not.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Blakjewelry(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
aadoiza:

I knew you couldn't answer any of those questions 'cos you're just a bloody believer like the theists who you think are dumb.
You want God to come to pay you a visit before believing in him, fine. And I ask you to show me your imaginary black hole—but what did I get other than your blethering on? Zilch.

We're all believers, but just don't believe in the same thing.
i actually thought i was talking to a human not knowing i am talking to a phone bot. i told you there are hard evidence even visual evidence to proof are still talking what i dont know, as if you can make head or tail if i should present you with raw data and if i should provide you with Link nothing will still get into a mind that has been made numb by religion
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by elated177: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
rottennaija:

And why has the gods disappeared over the last 2 thousand years? How do you explain the billions of galaxies existing and their uses? Are they aliens or are we alone? Why is it that as humans begin to understand the universe and how things works more and more, stories of gods and their intervention disappeared more and more so that we are now told to have faith and believe in the stories told which is basically hearsay.

Surely op, an all powerful god would understand that showing his himself is most important now than ever especially considering the fact that the circumstances of ones birth determine his religion and the sort of god he is attached to which he has no chance in it or its believes.

There is an all-power Being - the Creator of the ends of the earth. His name is YHVH Almighty. The name of his Son - his Word - is Yahushua the Messiah. He did not disappear and cannot disappear because he exists. His existence is not hidden, either. Those who seek him find him.

Now, few questions for you and the other proponents of evolution on this thread:

What form, shape and state was the sun before it evolved to its present form, shape and state?

How was the moon before it evolved?

What about thunder? What did it evolve from? Don't forget to include that of its companion, lightning.

Abi na only living things evolve?

Will humans eventually evolve to something else?

Since you are all knowledgeable and experts in proving the nonexistent of a Creator and explaining away - albeit woefully - anything that points to his existence, can you explain to me and others what causes thunder and lightning and the one that precedes the other.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by elated177: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
nwabekeyi:
I seriously think op doesn’t really understand how evolution works else he wouldn’t be asking this question.

A constantly mutating gene over a very long period of time can adapt to different environmental chances to produce such bio-diversity. The key is enough “time” and a constantly changing “environment”...Give any organism this, it will evolve into different species.

It’s not rocket science

There is an all-power Being - the Creator of the ends of the earth. His name is YHVH Almighty. The name of his Son - his Word - is Yahushua the Messiah. He did not disappear and cannot disappear because he exists. His existence is not hidden, either. Those who seek him find him.

Now, few questions for you and the other proponents of evolution on this thread:

What form, shape and state was the sun before it evolved to its present form, shape and state?

What about thunder? What did it evolve from? Don't forget to include that of its companion, lightning.

Since you are all knowledgeable and experts in proving the nonexistent of a Creator and explaining away - albeit woefully - anything that points to his existence, can you explain to me and others what causes thunder and lightning and the one that precedes the other.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by elated177: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Blakjewelry:

you guys are arguing with pips who refuse to brain expand beyond what they are thought in the Bible, you have to be in both world to get a better picture. they believe everything about life began an end here or perhaps in heaven as they think forgetting out there in space you molecular alcohol and even protein molecules which are the building block of life has been discover in comet now considering the condition of the early earth and the heavy impact by those space travellers anything can happen but they will rather equate themselves with men of thousand of years ago with the little understanding of the world they live in.

Have you ever been to outer space?

Since you have expanded your brain and all, could you answer the questions below?

1 Like

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by elated177: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
aadoiza:

You're quick to accuse someone gullibility that you also showcase. You were told or probably read some junk about black holes and guzzled it down like zobo drink, SMH. Have seen a black hole with your eyes? Can you create one? Have you travelled through one? Mtcheeew. You choose to believe in such physical phenomena as black holes and Evolution, without physical proofs, and I choose to believe in a spiritual God without physical proofs but you think your the smart one. I'm not gonna laugh at you, I promise.

Go figure!

1 Like

Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
aadoiza:

Your antagonism to God's/spiritism existence is hinged largely on the facts that they are devoid of physical orientations and cannot be quantified mathematically. And any phenomenon or occurrence that defies your scientific validation methods are usually consigned to the scale of illogicality, but you may choose to lie still in utter denial.

Yes if you cannot prove your assertions then you are illogical. Being irrational or illogical is not always the bad thing you people seem to think, or is merely a frank assessment of what ever position you occupy that fits that quality. I have an irrational assertion that chocolate is the best flavour of icecream. I argue with anyone about it but I know it's an irrational one because there is no proof.

BTW this is not antagonistic. It is merely uncomprisingly insistent that you provide proof of your assertions. If we dismiss your claim then there'd be nothing further to talk about. However, we continue to insist that you provide proof for your claims as much as you continue to assert your god claims.

Of course you're not interested in practicing it but want to wine and dine with entities of another realities. You don't seem to know what you want.

So for the mere fact that my statement implied an infernal being can be summoned means I'm to do the summoning. Oga, go out there and seek what want or you think everything is done on the Internet.

I really don't know what God who created you did to or didn't do for you that you cavort this forum spitting bile and comtemp against him.

Truth will ever remain truth, whether you know it or not.

It was you who said an infernal being can be summoned, why are you now passing the buck? Yes, you made the claim so you should substantiate it.

Your god did nothing to me, which is exactly the point.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by rottennaija(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
elated177:

What of Allah? And Shiva? And Devi?
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Godhatesodomy: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
rottennaija:

All Gods are gods and all Gods or not gods.

You can evoke the Easter bunny if you would like yet I wouldn't see why you would do it. grin

Some gods were created by the enemy of the original race.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by rottennaija(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

All Gods are gods and all Gods or not gods.

You can evoke the Easter bunny if you would like yet I wouldn't see why you would do it. grin

Some gods were created by the enemy of the original race.

Which God is your own?
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Godhatesodomy: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
rottennaija:

Which God is your own?

I prefer ancestral gods like Yoruba kings and queens because they would have lived as I live... Taboos I have would be shared by them. Things I like they would also like being African gods. I wouldn't conjure Zeus because Zeus is a maniac pedophile pervert just look at Greek culture. And neither would I conjure Catholic Saints just look at any Roman Catholic church and the amount of pedophilia going on among them. Haitian Voodoo uses Catholic Saints in conjure and look at the curses on that country. Benin has Vodoun which are Benin ancestral gods and its a peaceful yet poor country. Yorubas conjure Oshun and Aje and they live rich. Yorubas conjure Sango, Obatala, Ogun and they have empires. The Yorubas having trouble are those conjuring outside the Orishas like Christian and Islamic. Yet those who remember their ancestors they do well.

When you conjure Yahweh does the Jew energy come up? Look at Jews they are wealthy yet wicked and perverted. Some gods drain you of energy and leave you in poverty. If you don't know the 72 names of Yahweh and how to use them then you will not benefit from Hebrewism. If you don't know the 99 names of Allah and how to use them you wont benefit from Islam. Same with Yoruba Ifa you have to know how to balance worship too much Oshun without a balance worship of the other Orishas could live you in a bad state.

My rant for today.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
nwabekeyi:
In philosophy, they commit the fallacy “appeal to ignorance”. When you conclude that something exist because it has not been proven not to exist. They forget that the burden of proof does not lie on the opposition but on whosever making that claim.

Just like in the Russel’s teapot paradox, I can say that I placed a teapot somewhere between earth and mars, the burden of proof is on me not the person opposing. If one thinks there’s a god, the burden of proof is on that person and not the opposition
Turn this on yourself and prove that there is no God... Our premise on God rest on that he is the Creator and in him we have our being... Ur premise is that there was nothingness and behold there is a scidato and here u are.. Even great scientists like Stephen kings admits to the necessity of God in a big bang though refuse to acknowledge him in the traditional sense in which we know him...
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by elated177: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
rottennaija:

Answer the questions.

No takers?
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 6:28am On Nov 09, 2019
LordReed:

Yes if you cannot prove your assertions then you are illogical. Being irrational or illogical is not always the bad thing you people seem to think, or is merely a frank assessment of what ever position you occupy that fits that quality. I have an irrational assertion that chocolate is the best flavour of icecream. I argue with anyone about it but I know it's an irrational one because there is no proof.

BTW this is not antagonistic. It is merely uncomprisingly insistent that you provide proof of your assertions. If we dismiss your claim then there'd be nothing further to talk about. However, we continue to insist that you provide proof for your claims as much as you continue to assert your god claims.

Calling an assertion illogical after careful assessment and application of fitting verification method is not issue but doing so by virtue of the incongruity of the chosen method of verification to the said assertion does not only demonstrate faulty reasoning but naivety and indolence.

It was you who said an infernal being can be summoned, why are you now passing the buck? Yes, you made the claim so you should substantiate it.

If I said your broken car could be fixed, does it mean I have to do the fixing?

Your god did nothing to me, which is exactly the point.
Then why are you always so bitter? I know of 2 atheists on here, one of whom now a theist, who never sound like they're on a revenge mission like you do
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2019
Blakjewelry:
i actually thought i was talking to a human not knowing i am talking to a phone bot. i told you there are hard evidence even visual evidence to proof are still talking what i dont know, as if you can make head or tail if i should present you with raw data and if i should provide you with Link nothing will still get into a mind that has been made numb by religion
Typical jive and jiggery-pokery being disgorged from the brains of a self-deluded, half-witted non-expert on pathetic speculative science. Horseflippingshit!!!
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Blakjewelry(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2019
aadoiza:

Typical jive and jiggery-pokery being disgorged from the brains of a self-deluded, half-witted non-expert on pathetic speculative science. Horseflippingshit!!!
people like you shouldn't be discussing science, i told you before there millions of Christian and Muslim in the science community if they all agree to these fact after all many of them are involved in the process, what is the opinion of a nobody. your opinion begin and end no body stops you from arguing about a god but coming to show your ignorance about issue you know nothing about is insulting.

op raised a scientific question that is the only reason i chose to make input, i dont spent my time rubbing myself in mud with guys like you probably a kid who think he knows enough. i was once a Christian when your mama still dey watch your yansh but unlike you dumb ass i question all, i bet my little finger you dont know 25% of bible, you have never spent your time to on.

unlike you i always seek knowledge, i seek knowledge and discover more i and settle for the better one, atheism is not for infact religion is very important to keep people like you in check for without religion, guys like you will be hopeless finding no meaning in like which kind make you a danger to yourself or to others. bye i only spend precious time on those with a active brain cell not who seek the easy way out, you are getting no more mention from me
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2019
Blakjewelry:

[s]
people like you shouldn't be discussing science, i told you before there millions of Christian and Muslim in the science community if they all agree to these fact after all many of them are involved in the process, what is the opinion of a nobody. your opinion begin and end no body stops you from arguing about a god but coming to show your ignorance about issue you know nothing about is insulting.

op raised a scientific question that is the only reason i chose to make input, i dont spent my time rubbing myself in mud with guys like you probably a kid who think he knows enough. i was once a Christian when your mama still dey watch your yansh but unlike you dumb ass i question all, i bet my little finger you dont know 25% of bible, you have never spent your time to on.

unlike you i always seek knowledge, i seek knowledge and discover more i and settle for the better one, atheism is not for infact religion is very important to keep people like you in check for without religion, guys like you will be hopeless finding no meaning in like which kind make you a danger to yourself or to others. bye i only spend precious time on those with a active brain cell not who seek the easy way out, you are getting no more mention from me[/s]

I don't read your bullshit any longer
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2019
Mrpsly247:

Turn this on yourself and prove that there is no God... Our premise on God rest on that he is the Creator and in him we have our being... Ur premise is that there was nothingness and behold there is a scidato and here u are.. Even great scientists like Stephen kings admits to the necessity of God in a big bang though refuse to acknowledge him in the traditional sense in which we know him...
The burden of proof is on you else he doesn’t exist
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2019
aadoiza:

You don't want to discuss origin of life from the angle of evolution mumbo jumbo and you wan make I listen? Abegii
I will discuss it but one step at a time. Evolution is the topic now

What is evolution?
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by LordReed(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2019
aadoiza:

Calling an assertion illogical after careful assessment and application of fitting verification method is not issue but doing so by virtue of the incongruity of the chosen method of verification to the said assertion does not only demonstrate faulty reasoning but naivety and indolence

You who have a non incongruous method of verification still fail to show us any proof so you also must be naive and indolent.

If I said your broken car could be fixed, does it mean I have to do the fixing?

Then why are you always so bitter? I know of 2 atheists on here, one of whom now a theist, who never sound like they're on a revenge mission like you do

No but a person claiming to have seen big foot is not the same as a person claiming to have seen a goat.

Bitter is your interpretation of my language that is strident and shocking to your god sensibilities. I would only be bitter if I believed there was a god somewhere that wronged me which I obviously don't.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
LordReed:

You who have a non incongruous method of verification still fail to show us any proof so you also must be naive and indolent.

Oneof the problems with you lot is your approach to life seems abjectly theoretical , which is like burying your head in the sand.
If I asked you to provide a proof of the existence of other planets, would you show them to me?

No but a person claiming to have seen big foot is not the same as a person claiming to have seen a goat.

Bitter is your interpretation of my language that is strident and shocking to your god sensibilities. I would only be bitter if I believed there was a god somewhere that wronged me which I obviously don't.
It's not about the tone of your language on a particular thread; it's about the crystallisation of your emotions on all God-related subjects.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by LordReed(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
aadoiza:

Oneof the problems with you lot is your approach to life seems abjectly theoretical , which is like burying your head in the sand.
If I asked you to provide a proof of the existence of other planets, would you show them to me?

Nope, we are not burying our heads in the sand. We are quite content to live in the reality we see before us without constructing mythologies to explain the vagaries of life. Its infernal being summoning people like you that need to have a story filter on reality for it to be more palatable for you.

Some planets can be seen with a decent telescope so that's not hard to prove at all. Even the planet Venus appears as the morning star the second brightest celestial body after the moon at night.

It's not about the tone of your language on a particular thread; it's about the crystallisation of your emotions on all God-related subjects.

That's only your perception which I am telling you plainly is wrong.
Re: Let All The Evolutionists Come And See Where The Problems Really Lie by aadoiza: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
LordReed:

Nope, we are not burying our heads in the sand. We are quite content to live in the reality we see before us without constructing mythologies to explain the vagaries of life. Its infernal being summoning people like you that need to have a story filter on reality for it to be more palatable for you.

Some planets can be seen with a decent telescope so that's not hard to prove at all. Even the planet Venus appears as the morning star the second brightest celestial body after the moon at night.

That's only your perception which I am telling you plainly is wrong.
Some planets can be seen with a decent telescope? Let's just leave it at that, though unsatisfactory, I don't wanna go into another endless loop of back-and-forth.

Mayhap my perception is wrong, perhaps not. I will eat my humble pie if I discover I'm wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Member Drops A Note In An Offering Envelope That Reads .......... (photo) / Going To Church & Playing Gospel Music Is Not Enough, Have you really repented? / Obasanjo Spotted At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.