Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? (2454 Views)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Divorce: Please Is There Any Disadvantage For A Man If He Files For Divorce? / Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2019
Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman?
Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by blackpanthar: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2019
Elder010:

if you are not less smart, all things being equal... its perfect

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2019
blackpanthar:

if you are not less smart, all things being equal... its perfect

but i don't think i am smart.
Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by donbachi(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2019
A good woman builds her home and the foolish one destroys hers....there is no disadvantage.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2019
Elder010:

what is your definition of being smart

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by ireneidiva(f): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Elder010:

Then marry your type. Marry a dull woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by etrange: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2019
Elder010:

I agree, bro.

Regarding your question, we should all be praying for smart partners. Partners that will give us the right advice. There's no IF here. Don't mind anyone conditioning the whole thing with "if you're equally smart...", those are the kind of people that don't last in marriage cause they are focused on out smarting their partners. A smart partner knows when to do what, a smart partner understands your body language. The combination of intelligence and smartness is not very common regardless of gender; if you find one, grab it with two hands.

11 Likes

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2019
ireneidiva:

Then marry your type. Marry a dull woman.

i agree with you, a dull woman like you will be better for me

12 Likes

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2019
Blakjewelry:
what is your definition of being smart

i wish i know, help me out
Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by ireneidiva(f): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2019
Elder010:

i agree with you, a dull woman like me will be better for me
But you stated that you are were not smart.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Elder010:

i agree with you, a dull woman like you will be better for me
Better marry a smart intelligent woman that will complement you.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by frozen70g(f): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Elder010:

Every good thing has its own negative impact and positive effect

When you marry an intelligent woman, you are guaranteed that she is intelligent and you don't need to start teaching her things she ought to know

Inshort, you will admire the way she understands with just little explanation to things

She will put your kids through with their home work even before you come back from work instead of the assignment waiting for you

Then the disadvantages is that you can't play on her intelligence, she will track you immediately

Your smartnes will be equal to hers

She understands everything and every movement you makes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by Blakjewelry(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Elder010:

i wish i know, help me out
lol there is an official definition which i dont think count here. been smart can mean deferent thing to different people being outspoken, cunning, having sound intellect, being social etc can be seen as being smart but that doesnt really make it true.
the most important thing is how you see yourself and never how you think others see you. so people are not jumpy, they are cool reserve and take time to come to decision that doesnt makes them dull neither does not having a master degree makes you any duller than those who have it for if the resources is available and you want to achieve same you can
Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by saucecoder: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
First of all what is the criteria for knowing an intelligent or smart woman?
Like will u say someone like cococandy my baby is smart and intelligent for getting married to the quickest way out of that shytehole?
Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by LordKO(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
To the question, no. However, an intelligent and smart woman (or man) who hasn't conquered egoism (greediness, self-centeredness and selfishness) and egotism (conceit) personifies wickedness, so she'll either cause you death or cause you to lose your sanity or ruin you in any possible way if you're emotionally connected to her.

9 Likes

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by Omojudy: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
If you get ego or inferiority complex, no near our type.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by Ginaz(f): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Omojudy:

So true . You will be emasculated grin

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by bukatyne(f): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
Elder010:

The question is 'Would an intelligent or smart woman marry you'?

8 Likes

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by helinues: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
No Unless if the Man is A Slowpoke

They are very easy to handle especially if you are a mind reader and good in toying with emotions

There is a BUT ...... Don't question them

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by zigibada: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:
No Unless if the Man is A Slowpoke

They are very easy to handle especially if you are a mind reader and good in toying with emotions

There is a BUT ...... Don't question them
[/s]
Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by deleson: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
This OP is just out here to play...He’s unserious with the inquiry.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by SilvaBullet: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Elder010:

It all depends. First, knowledge corrupts. Only way you can manage an "intelligent" or "smart" woman is to be more intelligent or smarter. Smart and intelligent women are more prone to rebellion.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
LordKO:
To the question, no. However, an intelligent and smart woman (or man) who hasn't conquered egoism (greediness, self-centeredness and selfishness) and egotism (conceit) personifies wickedness, so she'll either cause you death or cause you to lose your sanity or ruin you in any possible way if you're emotionally connected to her.

That in itself is the disadvantage.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by LordKO(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

That in itself is the disadvantage.

Not to the OP's question, because someone can be both intelligent and smart without being egoistic and egotistic.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
LordKO:

Not to the OP's question, because someone can be both intelligent and smart without being egoistic and egotistic.

The disadvantages of a trait can be said generally, not necessarily for an individual.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
None.
Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by faithfull18(f): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
bukatyne:

The question is 'Would an intelligent or smart woman marry you'?
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by Chubhie: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Elder010:
Smart/intelligence is a double edged sword. Just pray not to jam the pretenders. Na OYO!
Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
Wtf

Such a stupid question.. does anybody wish to marry a dumb fellow?

100% of your threads are about irrelevant stuffs. Jeez

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by OdenKelechi(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
You cannot cheat in peace. She'd always catch your cheating ass grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by ekitimanalways(m): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2019
Elder010:

(1) She won’t pander to your male ego by pretending you are better at everything.
(2) She will expect you to have standards and goals.
(3) She will have strong opinions and will welcome understanding and debating your opinions with you.
(4) She will expect good conversation and she will not accept sloppy thinking.
(5) She will expect you to be interesting and interested in what she has to say.

6 Likes

Re: Is There Any Disadvantage In Marrying An Intelligent Or Smart Woman? by 24kmagic: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Omojudy:

Me I get ego, and na Una type I de target.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking As Married Pregnant Woman Is Caught By Her Husband With Another Man / He Left No Will Before He Died. Now The Family Is N Fire / For First Time Fathers: How Do You Cope With A Pregnant Woman's Cravings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.