Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? (15213 Views)

60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? / Would You Accept A Counter Offer After Resigning From A Company? / How To Reject An Employment Offer After Initially Accepting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by chinchonglee(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:

No na shell I resigned from.
I for say!!
No wonder ur mural full to decline 258k job..

Me still dey do over 5 jobs to make dat kian amount monthly.. infact some month sef i nor dey see dat kian moni.
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by scantee(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2019
remi1444:
In all honesty of heart, at this point in my life a job with such pay will definitely turn my life around in 360 degree. grin

Bro not always the case o, your commitment and problems will automatically increased, you will then realize that pay is shit.

Self employ stiil the only safer way, because your income is limitless...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by remi1444: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

Biko face ur bricklaying job... Leave us alone here
cheesy cheesy Chief I too fragile for that kind job.
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by scantee(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Congratulations

One love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by chinchonglee(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2019
remi1444:
cheesy cheesy Chief I too fragile for that kind job.
Den continue selling pure water
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Slimmy23: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2019
I'm still hoping in thy lord bz his too faithful to fail I went for the interview last week Friday

1 Like

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by jojothaiv(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2019
wickyyolo:
6 months. It was a construction job. I was in the brick laying department. angry
"BRICK LAYING DEPARTMENT"

1 Like

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by remi1444: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:

Bro not always the case o, your commitment and problems will automatically increased, you will then realize that pay is shit.

Self employ stiil the only safer way, because your income is limitless...
You have a very valid point, the basic and non-basic needs will become premium.

I for one do not adore this self employment idea but since I'm studying Law I'm definitely going to become a Entrepreneur even though not squarely.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by scantee(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2019
remi1444:
You have a very valid point, the basic and non-basic needs will become premium.

I for one do not adore this self employment idea but since I'm studying Law I'm definitely going to become a Entrepreneur even though not squarely.

All the best man

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by remi1444: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

Den continue selling pure water
Sure, I'm definitely going to lobby the Presidency and the NASS to grant me a statutory monopoly for pure water production.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by chinchonglee(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2019
remi1444:
Sure, I'm definitely going to lobby the Presidency and the NASS to grant me a statutory monopoly for pure water production.
Na play u dey..

Benin pple go use juju kill u

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by ucheHapers(m): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2019
More or less you're now a Yahoo boy...

Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr

Went for an interview in one of those(NIPP) National Integrated power project in Edo state
And after the interview i was employed that same day
Even when the interviewer asked do you smoke
I said yes but i smoke the other one

But now i don't go for interview anymore

After that NIPP job. Went for my admission and Uniben changed my destiny. They gave me computer science. Started teaching me old programming dog shiitt like Fortran and Pascal
I managed to finish with so many F and D
I Saved some cash and bought a system
Met my real niggarrrz for tools and format and i learnt how to change internet protocol from static to dynamic

And i started bombing

1 Like

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Yohh: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2019
Juliearth:

In dire need of staff...does that mean that they would have hired quacks considering their desperation?
Sebi u have seen severally hospitals that use mechanical engineers as doctors ��?
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2019
5 months.
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Depressed101: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:

Bro I am a contractor now, so I don't do salary work anymore.
what type of contractor... Pls I need a job.. Any job. I can travel.. I'm proficient in web designer... And can work around popular design/office softwares.
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by inveco(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:

All the best man
d

Oga boss, �.. Good morning. Ive been trying to reach you for long. Lucky for me to see your comment this morning. I've sent a pm to you. Pls check, I need to get in contact with you sir. Thank you.

I'm John by the way
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by scantee(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2019
Depressed101:
what type of contractor... Pls I need a job.. Any job. I can travel.. I'm proficient in web designer... And can work around popular design/office softwares.
. Sorry I don't have such opening, we are into Telecom,

1 Like

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by scantee(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2019
inveco:
d

Oga boss, �.. Good morning. Ive been trying to reach you for long. Lucky for me to see your comment this morning. I've sent a pm to you. Pls check, I need to get in contact with you sir. Thank you.

I'm John by the way
Good morning
Noted
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Depressed101: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:
OK.. Thank you for replying
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2019
God did it for me
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by rastaLivity: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:

Me self weak ooo Haaaaa haaaa
the pic on your profile, that's okoloma gas/power plant right? wink wink
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by eskimoeze: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:
scantee please reply my email. There's something I need to confirm from you please.
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Starboytwo(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr

Went for an interview in one of those(NIPP) National Integrated power project in Edo state

After that NIPP job. Went for my admission and Uniben changed my destiny. They gave me computer science. Started teaching me old programming dog shiitt like Fortran and Pascal
Met my real niggarrrz for tools and format and i learnt how to change internet protocol from static to dynamic

And i started bombing

internet gangster... Omo ope... Keep bombing bro.... Yankee ti ji tipe tipe.... Real niggarr
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2019
deliveryboy:
I was interviewed in January 21st and 22nd (two days interview) and got called on 13th December to resume work on the 28th December of the same year. In between these times, the recruitment team contacted me several times to send my updated CV, asked for my passport data page e.t.c. Some recruitment processes can take a really long time. Wishing you the best.
Hope they pay you very well ?? shocked
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Sirwallace(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2019
MZEE01:
OP, I know it's not easy to wait. in fact, one of the hardest things any job seeker has to face is that dreaded silence after a job interview. cry

I know because I was once in that circle. Ranging from regular checking of emails and staying glue to your phones etc. Not easy.

That would be the period you will be most polite with strange calls, even if Aboki kind of wrong calls grin grin. You will pick and must be on top of your English speaking just to sound professional.

Though it depends on the employer's recruitment processes. Whether the position is currently vacant or is expected to become vacant in the near future can have a significant effect on the time frame.

If you're selected as a finalist, you should hear back within about three weeks or a month depends. Mine lasted for two months before I got that humble phone call to come over for medicals. That was when my battery was about giving up the ghost. I was lucky to receive the call shocked shocked

Just continue to pray and remain positive because you may lose concentration on other things especailly if the job is your dream job to hit. Wish you best of lucks.

This is so me right now.

Still waiting for that calls or mail to drop.
I just hope for the best.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Immediately. Job was crap though. Abuja and crappy jobs if it ain't govt job angry
I expect Abuja to be better o shocked shocked
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by dave4rella(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr

And i started bombing

grin
You made me laugh Like a mad man in the middle of a meeting, and I couldn't even show my boss what made me laugh because our job is to clamp down real niggers like you.
You are funny
I will advise you open up a business and gradually withdraw from bombing
All the best bro

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:
Lolz I applied for one American company as head of ICT in 2014, after 5years (2019) August I got a call from them to check my mail, funny enough it was offer letter that they have carefully reviewed my cv, that I am to start work next week being October 2019.

I accepted the offer, and start given them my own posting till they got tired and stop calling my line.

It takes them 5yrs only for them to offer me mere 285k Salary, what a joke.

Recommend me na..

Hope the company is not based in Lagos oo..??

I cannot come and waste my future 285K salary oo...

Give me that job na.. It is my dream job tongue
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by MZEE01: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2019
Bro, you will get the call. Just be patient.

I am currently working with that same company that kept me for almost two months before calling me for medicals. Just hold on. Yours is coming.

Sirwallace:

This is so me right now.

Still waiting for that calls or mail to drop.
I just hope for the best.
Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by anselm791(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2019
Juliearth:

In dire need of staff...does that mean that they would have hired quacks considering their desperation?

well he's obviously not a quack.
Doctors no suppose dey go interview sef.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2019
dave4rella:

grin
You made me laugh Like a mad man in the middle of a meeting, and I couldn't even show my boss what made me laugh because our job is to clamp down real niggers like you.
You are funny
I will advise you open up a business and gradually withdraw from bombing
All the best bro
EFCC shocked

1 Like

Re: When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? by fatymore(f): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2019
scantee:

Bro I am a contractor now, so I don't do salary work anymore.
In case you need a secretary /front desk officer or admin...

I am.available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Reason Why NPF Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnels Is Taking Too Long / Why Do Some Employers Prefer Ladies For Jobs Than Men? / S S S Recruiting Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.