Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others (53825 Views)

EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor BJ, Baddyosha Others / 9ice Turns EFCC Sights On Hushpuppi, Baddyosha, Bayo Otunola, Opa6, Others / EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor BJ, Baddyosha Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by JBoy9(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hi
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
GOFRONT:
EFCC should just live n let live
Rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by DuMebi1030: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
WELCOME TO 9JA.. WHERE PARTIAL IS LEHAE grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by ekaette1621: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
EFCC SHOULD COME AND ARREST ME.

I AM A GMAIL BOY NOT YAHOO
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by LordPsalm(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
oz4real83:
This is why other civilised countries are always scared and skeptical about sharing intel with Nigeria. We put everything in the news and scuttle investigations. I expected Efcc to have been carrying out discrete investigations on suspected individuals even without any petition or public knowledge. Prosecution will start after gathering enough evidence. America investigates even the Potus without his knowledge.
shut up. How about Tinubu's petition on their desk, Darali and others. Keep supporting this foolish victimization of the ordinary Nigerians by the govt while they move freely. Those boys are not tge reason why 9ja is the poverty capital of the world. Efcc n the politicians are

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by airbrush: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
PotatoSalad:
E money: Am I a joke to you?

wow yoruba people!!! if you leave them .
they will even add dangote self !

some thing is spiritually wrong with this people !

1 Like

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by SmartyPants(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
oz4real83:
This is why other civilised countries are always scared and skeptical about sharing intel with Nigeria. We put everything in the news and scuttle investigations. I expected Efcc to have been carrying out discrete investigations on suspected individuals even without any petition or public knowledge. Prosecution will start after gathering enough evidence. America investigates even the Potus without his knowledge.

Try and read the post and understand it well son.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by pointstores(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kk
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by Jerkules: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
I just want to phuck one nairaland girl Dis weekend. My Preeq has been hard since I logged in undecided
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by naijadrivablog: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Will they end up in jail?
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by Cutehector(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
The dog doesn't chase its master.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by Slymonster(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Just look at that idiot there writing that to efcc. It is very easy to get him and take him off the world. Some people are just dull with their life. Why don't you petition all governors and senators that have ruled your life in decades

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by Sonfethopia: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kendumazy:
All these people calling for the petition of the people named in living things track don't understand. Efcc knows the caliber of people they prosecute anyhow. They need to do their investigation and have concrete evidence before prosecuting the high and mighty. These people have lawyers too and can't be intimidated anyhow without any evidence. It's just like saying Efcc should prosecute people mentioned in wasiu ayinde, pasuma songs. It does not work that way. Funny Nigerians! Your name mentioned in a song is now a basis for being a yahoo boy.

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

They really don't need o, they will invite them and question their wealth If no source they are gone.
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by healthserve(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
That song living things always makes me somehow grin
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by Staircases(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
What about bullion van petition? Make them investigate that one first

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by oz4real83(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
LordPsalm:
shut up. How about Tinubu's petition on their desk, Darali and others. Keep supporting this foolish victimization of the ordinary Nigerians by the govt while they move freely. Those boys are not tge reason why 9ja is the poverty capital of the world. Efcc n the politicians are
you are as stu.pid as your comment. It shows how pained you are. For your info, I am not a sympathiser of any political party or individual. If Tinubu goes to jail, it won't add anything to my account or yours. I was only advising that our security agencies should be discrete with their investigations and avoid publicising their investigations so as not to scuttle it and you, as incomprehensible as you can be, decided to open your gutter to spew trash. Idiota

1 Like

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by anonymousghost2(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
if u dnt call hushpuppy name, the news won't fly
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin E don be ooo
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
What about the bullion van master..

When is the Efcc going to arrest him The petition is already on their table
my thought exactly.
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Take this shit down OP
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Those people are private individuals just like tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by MrBONE2(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

When is the Efcc going to arrest him
The petition is already on their table

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
eTECTIV:
Dey are mad... Bunch of lazy ass noisemakers. Isn't it their work to investigate and find dirt of those guys? Becos Interpol did all d work for dem dey are now making noise. Are dey not even ashamed?

Calm down sir... Even Interpol and FBI also require dirt and info from snitches to initiate investigations from time to time.
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
kestolove95:
The real yahoo boys are in aso-rock
best comment so far.
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by cyberguy72(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

I just tire for this country ooo
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
fastseo:
What about E money? Please add him there
tinubu your uncle nko? i thought deji has already petitioned them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by BluntBoy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Petitions are used to determine whether or not to investigate an allegation.

EFCC does not arrest someone based only on petitions.

Your petition must have substance, and your complaints must be well-researched.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by SarkinYarki: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
While the main Yahoo G is sitting in Bourdillon guarded by Nigerian Police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by Xisnin(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
oz4real83:
You are living inside Hollywood.
Law enforcement is about secret as it is about winning media war.

You don't know whether EFCC is conducting a discreet investigation or not but you
concluded in the negative.
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by ajebuter(f): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Aidejay:
Oya na let us kuku start the list from here
All Nigerian celebrities,
Instagrammers
Slay queens and slay Kings
Entire APC inner cacus
Every member of PDP
All former ministers and head of MDA's
All former state governor's
All traditional rulers
All university vice Chancellors
All lecturers
All customs and immigration officers at the airport
All police officers
All top military officers
All GO's and MOG's
All imams and head of Islamic organizations
All students in higher and lower institutions of learning

Best list ever!

I hearby declare you: Table Shaker- in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Africa...

Weh done!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by Kpilo101: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Who EFCC help. Make dem go look bush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.