Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others (53822 Views)

EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor BJ, Baddyosha Others / 9ice Turns EFCC Sights On Hushpuppi, Baddyosha, Bayo Otunola, Opa6, Others / EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor BJ, Baddyosha Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by Ipodisacriminal: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bad belle people

If they should go after those celebs then efcc should petition The likes of MC olu-omo and Tinubu

Beware of your neighbor

He might be the devil next door
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by BluntBoy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

is your comment some kind of a joke? what do you mean weak? that EFCC and FSARS go around breaking people's doors without formal petition and you are saying a particular petition is weak? come out and say the truth.

Go to EFCC website and read about how to go about writing a petition.
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by BluntBoy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hangulsaram:

Your comment is part of the reason why Nigeria can not move forward.

No, you are the problem of the country, not me.

It is fine if you don't like Tinubu, but it doesn't mean you should be sentimental in pressing issues such as the law and corruption.

First of all, there is no proof that Tinubu broke any law.

Second, those who write petitions against Tinubu have more to prove than him, if not, their petitions would be regarded as a waste of time.
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by mrfm1: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by bellotaofeek: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
Crazy people. The one u have against Tinubu. What’s the outcome ? Hush puppy Ko. Hush bulldog ni
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by DexterousOne(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
oz4real83:
This is why other civilised countries are always scared and skeptical about sharing intel with Nigeria. We put everything in the news and scuttle investigations. I expected Efcc to have been carrying out discrete investigations on suspected individuals even without any petition or public knowledge. Prosecution will start after gathering enough evidence. America investigates even the Potus without his knowledge.

Exactly
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by Salmoneus(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2019
Aidejay:

Please excuse me for not living my life and spending my time according to your dictates. The only unprodictivity I've engaged in today is letting some tool drag me into exchanging banter. You are free to assume that everyone shares the same level of reasoning, sensibilities and priorities as you.
Yet another useless post...I give up.
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by zomby(m): 3:14am On Nov 03, 2019
Useless EFCC...toothless bastards!!!

Saraki and others (known thieves) are Still freely walking around like no man’s business and all this useless organization can focus on are names listed on a song?

Nigeria will never move forward to great things until EFCC is dissolved.
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by Cutiekatty: 4:26am On Nov 03, 2019
God punish them, what about tinubu?
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by elijahozzy(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

No, you are the problem of the country, not me.

It is fine if you don't like Tinubu, but it doesn't mean you should be sentimental in pressing issues such as the law and corruption.

First of all, there is no proof that Tinubu broke any law.

Second, those who write petitions against Tinubu have more to prove than him, if not, their petitions would be regarded as a waste of time.

How much Tinubu give you na, stop supporting what is bad na, what is bad is bad oo
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by BluntBoy(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2019
elijahozzy:

How much Tinubu give you na, stop supporting what is bad na, what is bad is bad oo

What is bad is what I want you to prove to me now, and that is what you must include in your petition to EFCC.

Failure to do this, and your petition would end up in the dustbin.

The reason why many petitions go into the dustbin is that they don't have substance. Law enforcement agencies hate going into investigations that would end up being a total waste of time and money. So, they want to see many leads, a lot of substance in your petition.

You can't write a petition stating that your neighbor is a fraudster and you send it to EFCC and you expect them to storm your neighbor's house. Your petition must have substance. If it is based on suspicion alone, then your petition would certainly end up in the dustbin.

Imagine writing to EFCC: "My neighbor lives large. He never leaves the house. He has a lot of friends. He must be a Yahoo boy" and you send it to EFCC and you expect EFCC to share your sentiments. You didn't think well enough to know that someone living large might actually be the son of a wealthy man. That he never leaves his house does not mean he is a fraudster. He might be working from home as an online content writer, or even as a freelance writer. That he is always on his laptop is not an evidence of wrongdoing. Full-time writers are nearly always on their laptops.

So, imagine, writing to EFCC: "Tinubu used bullion vans to transport raw cash over the maximum amount of raw cash allowed by the anti-money laundering act. Please, investigate.".

Your petition did not put into consideration that the same anti-money laundering act states that you can move raw cash over the maximum amount as long as the bank officer in charge of the transaction followed certain regulations. How can you prove that Tinubu did not fulfil the requirements of the anti-money laundering act before moving raw cash over the maximum amount allowed?

Petitions without substance or enough leads are always considered a waste of time. Because they receive many such petitions that led them nowhere, they have become wary of petitions that have not taken many aspects of the law into consideration.
Re: EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others by elijahozzy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

What is bad is what I want you to prove to me now, and that is what you must include in your petition to EFCC.

Failure to do this, and your petition would end up in the dustbin.

The reason why many petitions go into the dustbin is that they don't have substance. Law enforcement agencies hate going into investigations that would end up being a total waste of time and money. So, they want to see many leads, a lot of substance in your petition.

You can't write a petition stating that your neighbor is a fraudster and you send it to EFCC and you expect them to storm your neighbor's house. Your petition must have substance. If it is based on suspicion alone, then your petition would certainly end up in the dustbin.

Imagine writing to EFCC: "My neighbor lives large. He never leaves the house. He has a lot of friends. He must be a Yahoo boy" and you send it to EFCC and you expect EFCC to share your sentiments. You didn't think well enough to know that someone living large might actually be the son of a wealthy man. That he never leaves his house does not mean he is a fraudster. He might be working from home as an online content writer, or even as a freelance writer. That he is always on his laptop is not an evidence of wrongdoing. Full-time writers are nearly always on their laptops.

So, imagine, writing to EFCC: "Tinubu used bullion vans to transport raw cash over the maximum amount of raw cash allowed by the anti-money laundering act. Please, investigate.".

Your petition did not put into consideration that the same anti-money laundering act states that you can move raw cash over the maximum amount as long as the bank officer in charge of the transaction followed certain regulations. How can you prove that Tinubu did not fulfil the requirements of the anti-money laundering act before moving raw cash over the maximum amount allowed?

Petitions without substance or enough leads are always considered a waste of time. Because they receive many such petitions that led them nowhere, they have become wary of petitions that have not taken many aspects of the law into consideration.

I totally agree with you but the best thing is not to even write any petition against anyone. Just let’s mind our business because at the end all station na settlement, no go petition person when get money pass you, in burna voice, you no get money dey call police, I Dey laff you gan ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) / Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.