Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

The Truth About Flat Earth From A Biblical Perspective - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Flat Earth From A Biblical Perspective (1612 Views)

King Kong Movie Reveals Flat Earth with Firmament (dome) / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Flat Earth From A Biblical Perspective by Truthwords: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
I have gone through so many perspectives on this forum about the flat earth theory . Some are for it while most are against it , that's because they are asleep . THE EARTH IS FLAT BUT PUT WITHIN A GLOBE

Gen 1 vs 2 : And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

WHAT ARE THE SCRIPTURES IN THE BIBLE THAT SUPPORT THESE CLAIM :

#: Enoch 18 vs 3 I also beheld the four winds, which bear up the earth, and the firmament of heaven. ( One of the Books that the canonical order AKA, the catholic church removed from the Bible .

# : Genesis 1:6-8 6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

# : Psalm 148:4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.

There are so many scriptures in the bible that talks about this . But Lets Ponder a little Bit : WHERE IS RAIN FORMED

Through out our days in school , we were told that water evaporates from the earth and goes up to the cloud and later pours down as rain . What you dont know is that your rain actually comes from the firmament above . Thats why the bible also talks about the flood gates of heaven . Many people always use science to argue against the bible , but the truth is : THE BIBLE IS ALSO SCIENTIFIC .

PROJECT FISHBOWL Project fishbowl was a series of high altitude nuclear tests that the US govt carried out in those days ( Google it) . But the actual intention was to crack the firmament and they Failed woefully because Yah made it very strong .

# Job 37:18
Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

WHERE DOES THUNDER COME FROM Now a lot of you will quickly dismiss this while you may refer to me as crazy but , i want you to think for a moment . have you ever found out why thunder exists . What if i told you that the ancient egyptians generated electricity , infact electricity has long been discovered from the days of Noah . But The global system of education gave you lies about michael faraday and all that load of crap . Why are the pyramids of GIZA alligned with Orions belt and most of the stars in the sky . Those pyramids you see are beyond what you know . Those are giant genarating plants . They long discovered a way to tap into unlimited energy . Hollywood is dumbing down humanity by giving you programs that keep you asleep. If you google hidden technology ( I rather use duckduckgo search engine ) you will get a list of websites that talks about unlimited energy in the skies ,but the greed of the 13 reptilian families aka generation of cain have forced the world into using fosil fuels and other infirior energy generating methods . let me stop here for now , more posts are coming up in the future .

N:B i will not reply the mockers and the scoffers . May Yah Bless The awoken .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Flat Earth From A Biblical Perspective by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
What does it matter? We will all die anyway.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Flat Earth From A Biblical Perspective by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2019

Re: The Truth About Flat Earth From A Biblical Perspective by Endevil: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
Flat Earth from a Quranic perspective.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Flat Earth From A Biblical Perspective by Truthwords: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Why ISIS, Boko Haram Are The Only True Muslims / New Names Of Jehovah(please Be Free To Add Yours) / The Real Truth Your Pastor May Never Tell You About Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.