Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Update! Sugar Mummy Helena Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update! Sugar Mummy Helena Speaks (536 Views)

Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update! Sugar Mummy Helena Speaks by profpromise: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sugar mummy Helena is a wealthy entrepreneur searching for a passionate young man who loves tourism, art and culture to be her companion. This is the message she sent us…. My name is Helena, I am a doctor and entrepreneur seeking to meet a gentleman who I can build a real, serious, long term and long lasting relationship with. Someone who is serious minded and trustworthy.

This sugar mummy Helena is an influential and wealthy single lady who is just out here to find true love, happiness and joy. She just wants to feel truly loved, special, cared for and appreciated by the one she will choose to be with her. She has been heart broken several times before by disloyal and unfaithful men, who took advantage of her generosity and trust.

They gambled with her feelings, cheated on her and wasted the money she entrusted to them. This is why sugar mummy Helena has therefore decided to become friends with the person first, in order for them to create a healthy relationship and see if they will be compatible with each other or not. She is serious and will leave no stone unturn to make sure you are content and happy with your life.

Sugar mummy Helena will give you all the pleasures of this world and buy you anything money can afford, your family members will also be well taken care of by her. She will sponsor your education to any level you want and in whichever country you prefer. All she wants from you is for you to always be there to satisfy her needs and make her happy all the time, no matter her mood

Read more.. https://randu.world/update-sugar-mummy-helena-is-awaiting-your-reply/

Re: Update! Sugar Mummy Helena Speaks by Ebencoula14: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2019
Ok...i'm interested in Helena..
Can I get your digits?

(1) (Reply)

What CHENZEN Look Like. (PICTURE REMOVED) THREAD CLOSED!!! / Rape Allegations: Court Throws Out Busola Dakolo’s Case, Fines Her N1m / These Are The Best Way To Give A Man Mouth Gig..+18 Watch The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.