Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) (30961 Views)

Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years / Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
And is First bank trying to get all these money back by debiting me and refusing to credit my Clients??
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by dubaiprince: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
rawpadgin:
Fvcking moronic bank!

My account with first bank has been my salary account since 2013, my annual salary is more than a million naira yet these chumps refused to loan a meagre 500k when i needed it to add to what i have for a life changing opportunity cry cry cry

You are so spot on. Exactly what I told them at one of their branches this past week. I have a salary account with u, no benefit of loan or salary advance and they can't refund my funds of a failed transaction for over a month Now. Na to report them to CBN sure pass this week. I have moved my salary account to another bank wey ready epp. Useless bank!
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by obazie(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
And they owe first bank insurance staff 5months salary
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by generationz(f): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
rawpadgin:
Fvcking moronic bank!

My account with first bank has been my salary account since 2013, my annual salary is more than a million naira yet these chumps refused to loan a meagre 500k when i needed it to add to what i have for a life changing opportunity cry cry cry
Gtbank would have given you without blinking. Their customers with salary accounts don't even apply before they get.
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by memyselfni555: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
gurujoe:
Anybody that want to venture into agency banking should avoid first bank & their firstmonie.
1)Their charges is highest I have seen even first bank to first bank transfer comes with high charges.
2) Their network is nothing to write home about
3) Firstmonie don't have customer care line Incase of urgent need
4) Their charge back is the latest yahoo yahoo I have seen in the banking sector
Try NOWNOW NIGERIA if you want to start
I can be of assistance if you want
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by saraki2019(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
I hope they will not bring arrangee winners like other Nigerian banks... cheesy
how
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by saraki2019(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
rawpadgin:
Fvcking moronic bank!

are you a state or federal worker?
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by rawpadgin(m): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
dubaiprince:

You are so spot on. Exactly what I told them at one of their branches this past week. I have a salary account with u, no benefit of loan or salary advance and they can't refund my funds of a failed transaction for over a month Now. Na to report them to CBN sure pass this week. I have moved my salary account to another bank wey ready epp. Useless bank!
would've done this long ago but SPDC contractors wont pay u thru another bank. Weda na the same coven dem dey attend who knows
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by rawpadgin(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
saraki2019:
are you a state or federal worker?
i work under a contract with shell
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by SocialJustice: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
First bank now has a bigger agent network than Paga. Na wa.
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by Anifowose1009: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
post=83689069:

Do you have what it takes?
We need 3 dedicated people more.
You earn your money in foreign currency.
All we need is dedication,
cos we pay you more than what bankers earn.
Apart from our delicious Barbecue business,
We make money online,
working for the Top companies all over the world from the comfort of wherever you are.
#DEDICATION!
Boss how i fit apply
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by saraki2019(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
rawpadgin:
i work under a contract with shell
they are confident with your employment pattern
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by ynotsadeek(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
rawpadgin:
Fvcking moronic bank!

Very annoying bunch! Had my account with GTB for more than 12yrs, but won't approve a small loan of 300k, requesting a salary account like its everyone that is a salary earner.

I applied to Sterling Bank and was approved within 24hrs.

I moved all my transactions over there, no need maintaining an account with a bank that can't offer me small loan facility when I need it.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by mfm04622: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mymehn:
Just yesterday I nearly cried my intestine out with this useless first monie POS. After d woman said I'll not be charged after withdrawal First bank still deducted #100 from my bank. Since then I vowed to flee from any village people that try to hypnotise me from using their POS. Barawo useless bank

Na because of 100 you dey para like this oooo! Make God safe us!;
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by rawpadgin(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
ynotsadeek:

Very annoying bunch! Had my account with GTB for more than 12yrs, but won't approve a small loan of 300k, requesting a salary account like its everyone that is a salary earner.

I applied to Sterling Bank and was approved within 24hrs.

I moved all my transactions over there, no need maintaining an account with a bank that can't offer me small loan facility when I need it.
how does the sterling bank loan works?
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by rawpadgin(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
saraki2019:
they are confident with your employment pattern
if they are confident why not approve the loan in one fell swoop?
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by Kaodek(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
memyselfni555:
Try NOWNOW NIGERIA if you want to start
I can be of assistance if you want

Which one is NOWNOW again

1 Like

Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by ynotsadeek(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
rawpadgin:
how does the sterling bank loan works?

Like every other loan process, though they prefer applicants with businesses that makes daily revenue. You just apply through their loan application website. If approved, the loan is disbursed instantly. After that just go to any branch near you for documentation.
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by Itizwell(f): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lovely sneaker available DM 08143984749

Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by tallfish145(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mymehn:
Just yesterday I nearly cried my intestine out with this useless first monie POS. After d woman said I'll not be charged after withdrawal First bank still deducted #100 from my bank. Since then I vowed to flee from any village people that try to hypnotise me from using their POS. Barawo useless bank
The woman or agent shouldn't have charged you again. firstbank only charges customer and so agents shouldn't charge extra

1 Like

Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by Thunderblasts(m): 1:35am On Nov 03, 2019
Useless bank!!!
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by vickydevoka(m): 3:29am On Nov 03, 2019
Mymehn:
That agent is a thief. There are two types of POS. The wan that charges directly n de de one you will pay to de agent. Many agent defraud dere customer especially de old ones
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by berrystunn(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2019
BIGPREEQ:
No bank in Nigeria

I repeat No Bank!!! Beats first bank when it comes to the banking sector

The first and the best!!

Go and argue with your keypad

My area alone has my than 5-7 first monie agent.

I have never experienced Any form of Funds issue
The lllegal deduction is almost zero in first bank

Yes I agree with you
First in scam
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by Lyrikallz2018: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2019
Then, you are a newbie in this business. Price is a relative term. Go for a platform that's suits your need. For chargebacks, all banks pos are affected. The issue here is agents don't even have a good mail etiquette. Communications are always sent to our mails. I haven't been debited of any chargeback so far I am always responding to them.

They have staffs at each branch whose job is to manage complaints and stuff.

gurujoe:
Anybody that want to venture into agency banking should avoid first bank & their firstmonie.
1)Their charges is highest I have seen even first bank to first bank transfer comes with high charges.
4) Their charge back is the latest yahoo yahoo I have seen in the banking sector

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by Lyrikallz2018: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2019
Just so you know that, you can still be debited by using another banks atm machine. �

If you are not confident and comfortable with the price, seek elsewhere.......unku

Mymehn:
I repeat if u know u are trying to withdraw your last card, before u go and look for rope, don't go to first monie agent for POS transaction. Other's charge less. Thief First Bank
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by Sidmond: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
That's good.
True! The new CBN charges on EACH POS transaction is very discouraging.
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by Ajibade123(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Good gesture though
see how to succeed in your business like a professional https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-succeed-in-business/
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by Amhappy(f): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2019
Lyrikallz2018:
Then, you are a newbie in this business. Price is a relative term. Go for a platform that's suits your need. For chargebacks, all banks pos are affected. The issue here is agents don't even have a good mail etiquette. Communications are always sent to our mails. I haven't been debited of any chargeback so far I am always responding to them.

They have staffs at each branch whose job is to manage complaints and stuff.

So which platform will you advise for a new agent who want to start this business?
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by Amhappy(f): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2019
gurujoe:

So which one do you advise??
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by nmdpolymath: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Use Quickteller Paypoint
Amhappy:

So which one do you advise??
Re: First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) by nmdpolymath: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Quickteller Paypoint
Amhappy:

So which platform will you advise for a new agent who want to start this business?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petty Theft At Shoprite Checkout Points, My Experience / Dangote Refinery: Bailing Out The Unbailable - Investment Or Bailout? / African Countries Worst Hit By Currency Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.