Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Johannesburg, South Africa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Johannesburg, South Africa (4550 Views)

S. African Airways Reveals Upgraded Stylish Johannesburg Airport Lounge (PICS) / Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / Lagos Features In City Of Johannesburg Campaign, Online Comments Turn Nasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by samorobo: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
Honestly Kenny I must confess I am a little bit disappointed...You are being completely hateful...those pics was not meant to stir anger or hatred..The pics is harmless....Enjoy them and move on.
And please stop bring black folks down by saying a black man can't do shiit for himself without a white man's help..it's disgusting to hear...You are practically shaming all the black folks around the world. Just imagine if a Whiteman was reading this...You have just help them prove their point...

Take a break bro...
Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
Nigerians are just like the Chinese.. we travel alot... reason why we are achieving great things all over the world..
You black Zulu monkeys can sit your ass down in your country for all we care.. but we nigerians travel and explore the world..

Never ever compare nigerians with Chinese, stupid sub-human.

Chinese are investors, Nigerians are scrappers theythey are the cancer of Africa no one wants you.

1 Like

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2019
TMKsouth:

With all our xenophobic tendencies I don't think there are as many countries in Africa that hate us as much as they loathe Nigerians.
Sadly the ones in Ikeja aren't even aware of this. They think they are the best thing sliced bread

2 Likes

Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by DexterousOne(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Austine1212:

Never ever compare nigerians with Chinese, stupid sub-human.

Chinese are investors, Nigerians are scrappers theythey are the cancer of Africa no one wants you.

This has to be a joke

Hahaha
Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mrchido:
south Africa is the Europe and Asia of Africa.
Re: Johannesburg, South Africa by MiamiePizza(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2019
The skyscrapers of Johannesburg and its beautiful streets don't freek me at all...my mind Don comot southi tey tey, I no even wan dey here there news. With their killings of African brothers, that country is shithole to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Kigali, Rwanda The Most Beautiful Capital City In Africa? Photo / Intrested In equatorial guinea / What You Need To Know About The UK Tier 2 (general) Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.