Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM (48142 Views)

Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) / Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 In Ibadan (Photo) / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
This must be portharcut lipsrsealed
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by DCmonster: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
stevedavidson:
Greetings Nairalanders. Please is there anyone who knows this guy or has an info about him? He's a serial fraudster.
Mtchew! Them scam you because of your greediness you come here dey derail thread. Are you new to these country?
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by lebete3000: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
fatymore:
If the one with his girlfriend doesn't win...

That's a red flag tongue

May the girl japa

How is it a red flag?
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by Omogoddy: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
See brother
Brother wen mumu
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by DCmonster: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lmao! Those idiots don't have much in their accounts. They have just money to survive for this weekend. The one with a girl is angry he is about to use his last money in his account to make pussy donation, while the second guy is angry he has no hope of getting another money after the withdrawal.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by uuzba(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Crofton:
A nation with poorly behaved populace, and we still expect reasonable and insightful leaders to emerge.
Leaders are trained. They don't just fall from heaven.
Are we training anybody now for leadership in the future?
All their years as children growing up, they never learnt the basics. That means they aren't teaching their own children now, anything better. And their children now, don't know or have anything to teach their own children in the future.

Can we break this cycle of dumbness?
I can only try my best hoping to pass on good knowledge to my kids.
I don't know how me and you will react if we have a dispute.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by BravoDe: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
stevedavidson:
Greetings Nairalanders. Please is there anyone who knows this guy or has an info about him? He's a serial fraudster.
Create a thread under romance, it ll help

I hope u find him tho
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by iamloski(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Mumu people
Last last after you don fight finish the ATM nor go pay you
The ATM go tell you

" issuer or switch inoperative"

Then you go insert am again
The ATM go tell you
"Card not smart"

You bring am out clean am
Then insert am again
The ATM go tell you
" currently out of service"

Then you don dey frustrate small small
You insert am again
The ATM go tell you
"Insufficient funds"

Then you go insert am again
Boom!!!
The thing go sieze your card

See wahalar
Cry you nor go fit cry
to make the matter worse
Your card na zenith bank
And the the ATM machine na first bank

And according to CBN rule if ATM machine seize your card and the ATM machine and your card nor be the same bank

You are on your own
You can't get that card anymore
The bank will not give you your card according to CBN rules because it is not the same bank. They will destroy the card
You will go and do another one with one thousand naira
sense no go kill you

1 Like

Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by uuzba(m): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
lebete3000:

How is it a red flag?
The cheap girl will forever call him a loser.
Girls/women can remember nonsense about you.

Best to never display any idiot behaviour in the first place.

The guy should have been the BIGGER man, and just allowed the other guy withdraw.

I never fight for any position at the ATM. No matter how much you withdraw from that machine, it can never reduce my money in my account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by Centcanada: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
This kind of thing can only happen in Lagos.
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by lebete3000: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Emyogalanya:
Become Entangled with a more powerful opponent in the arena, and you are dead

Doctore!!!
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by leykhpsyde(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by Crofton: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
uuzba:

Leaders are trained. They don't just fall from heaven.
Are we training anybody now for leadership in the future?
All their years as children growing up, they never learnt the basics. That means they aren't teaching their own children now, anything better. And their children now, don't know or have anything to teach their own children in the future.

Can we break this cycle of dumbness?
I can only try my best hoping to pass on good knowledge to my kids.
I don't know how me and you will react if we have a dispute.

It'd take a while for Nigeria and the entire Africa to embrace reasonability but with the way bad behaviour is adored, it might just be a very long while .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by lebete3000: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
uuzba:

The cheap girl will forever call him a loser.
Girls/women can remember nonsense about you.

Best to never display any idiot behaviour in the first place.

The guy should have been the BIGGER man, and just allowed the other guy withdraw.

I never fight for any position at the ATM. No matter how much you withdraw from that machine, it can never reduce my money in my account.

Hmmm...so you no fit fight for your woman?

If soldier rub your wife yansh wetin you go do?
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by MoIbrahim: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
We are so dump! Just forming a queue stops all this unwanted nonsense, but we would never queue up. Big men no dey queue. "Oga I am behind you", "who is the last person?" (Then goes to sit under the tree, to return later and start causing problems).

1 Like

Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
this na fight fight without exchanging blows just trying to knock one down this na children fight
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by rubyjan(f): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
Donchukz:

This is exactly what happened between a soldier guy and I,we were all on the line,everything seems to be moving smoothly,out of nowhere, this soldier guy appeared,with any plea,he went straight to withdraw,everybody was scared to ask the soldier guy any questions,but the guy no even know say my own craze pass him own,I tell am say baba,e no go work o,u better join d line,the soldier guy was like,"do u know who I am,I tell am say," I know wan know,the next thing I heard on my chic was a thunderous slap,I didn't even hesitate,I retaliated with same and equal measures,lifted him up,on top of him I was,punching him repeatedly,until I broke his mouth ,his upper eyes,before people could rush to separate us,I had already inflicted serious injuries to him. Mehn,u needed to see how people were hailing me. People just need to respect themselves,that's all,just do what's right

This your story get as e bi ooo.
Are you sure it didn't happen in your dream? grin
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by Crofton: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Two guys are fighting how come the entire country is to blame? trash talk

This is a merely how the typical Nigerian Man behaves .

Ready to fight over anything except what deserves to be fought for .

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by MKULTRA: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
DennisEche:
I need to tighten the economy more, seems they still have strength fighting.
Whalai you don finish person for here with laugh cheesy
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by Davidzy23(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Gracealone:
Fair enough. Both might need to withdraw more cash for analgesics.

No be lie bro.. lolzzz

Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by victorian(f): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
Women will never fight at ATM machine , when we queue up to withdraw money.

Women driving won't block a one lane street, waiting for who will reverse between the two females drivers facing each other. One will quietly reverse while the other facing her car will drive off and make way for others to drive.

But with men driving? They are ready to stay there for hours total standstill , while queue build up or they drop down from their cars and start fighting each other or they will be expecting passersby to beg them to reverse and let one move pass.

Can u imagine? They will be waiting for people to beg them for at least 1 hour! before they get sense to reverse and let one drive past. Forgetting they are outside in the public and not inside their room waiting for their wives to be begging them on any slight provocation.

Sighs, who do us like this? sad

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by Solomon8144: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
victorian:
Women will never fight at ATM machine , when we queue up to withdraw money.

Women driving won't block a one lane street, waiting for who will reverse between the two females drivers facing each other. One will quietly reverse while the other facing her car will drive off and make way for others to drive.

But with men driving? They are ready to stay there for hours total standstill , while queue build up or they drop down from their cars and start fighting each other or they will be expecting passersby to beg them to reverse and let one move pass.

Can u imagine? They will be waiting for people to beg them for at least 1 hour! before they get sense to reverse and let one drive past. Forgetting they are outside in the public and not inside their room waiting for their wives to be begging them on any slight provocation.

Sighs, who do us like this? sad
Albino wey no get sense
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by victorian(f): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Solomon8144:

Albino wey no get sense

I understand your plight . Na Dem! cheesy

It's well.

cheesy
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by davidtuzy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jump dis sheet

1 Like

Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by Rajosh(m): 12:47am On Nov 03, 2019
the one that came with his girlfriend seemed to have won. Moral of the story: Whenever you want to fight, go with your gf.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by Comedian2019: 2:23am On Nov 03, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
You mean oshiomole and obaseki exchanging blows.

Animals in human skin
Rich men don't fight because they value their lives.
They leave it for poor, stewpid people since they have no regard for their own lives.
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by Donchukz(m): 3:42am On Nov 03, 2019
rubyjan:

This your story get as e bi ooo.
Are you sure it didn't happen in your dream? grin
. The only time a soldier has a power,is only when he has a gun with him or when they are in numbers. Moreover, I grew up in a barracks, so,i have got the hearts;any soldiers has, am not a lily-livered man like u, ok
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by voltron14: 4:01am On Nov 03, 2019
All I want to know is who eventually got to use it first?
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by kenny160: 4:53am On Nov 03, 2019
fatymore:
If the one with his girlfriend doesn't win...

That's a red flag tongue

May the girl japa
Fatimore Mojisola. Keedu ka imere?
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by optimistfeel(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2019
John cena and Baptista of our time......this is bulshit smh
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by fatymore(f): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2019
kenny160:
Fatimore Mojisola. Keedu ka imere?

Who is this ...but sincerely cry
Re: Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM by martinsfm(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2019
Storyline is wrong.

My friend recorded this, they are fighting cos the other man hit his girlfriend at an atm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo / Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.