Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. (1261 Views)

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
My fiance to be has threatened to call it quit if i am still stuck to my decision not to allow him disvirgin me before our wedding night.

If you guys will recollect,i open a thread here to this effect.

I love this man so much and i am not ready to loose him but his decision to deflower me before the wedding is bad news.

I don't know if I should call it quit with him before he does or concede to his demand.

I am devastated.
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by bogdaddy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
You’re unserious, if you are in his shoes won’t you do the same just to avoid stories that touches the heart !
NwaAmaikpe2nd:
My fiance to be has threatened to call it quit if i am still stuck to my decision not to allow him disvirgin me before our wedding night.

I love this man so much and i am not ready to loose him but his decision to deflower me before the wedding is bad news.

I don't know if I should call it quit with him before he does or concede to his demand.

I am devastated.

Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by omoiyamayor(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
I mean I can't marry a virgin too,I'm sorry to say this but I will prefer a partner that has better sex knowledge.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by youngsahito(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
allow the man taste what he wants to invest into
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
bogdaddy:
You’re unserious, if you are in his shoes won’t you do the same just to avoid stories that touches the heart !
No,i won't because i am not a selfish person.
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
Okay bro... Pele kiss
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
omoiyamayor:
I mean I can't marry a virgin too,I'm sorry to say this but I will prefer a partner that has better sex knowledge.
I understand your pain because you re not one doesn't mean that you will hate to read or see anything good in a virgin.

Men are scum,they destroy pussy's and don't want another of their kind to dig the pussy of their wives and daughters.
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
youngsahito:
allow the man taste what he wants to invest into
Will you allow a man to taste your mum's own,just a question?
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Guest007:
Okay bro... Pele kiss
You too sorry bro or nigga.
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by youngsahito(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:

my mum is no more a virgin and for your information, keep your virgin till your next life...spit on your p**y
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
youngsahito:
my mum is no more a virgin and for your information, keep your virgin till your next life...spit on your p**y
he pain you,it hurts isn'it.
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by omoiyamayor(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:

I understand your pain because you re not one doesn't mean that you will hate to read or see anything good in a virgin.

Men are scum,they destroy pussy's and don't want another of their kind to dig the pussy of their wives and daughters.
where is the hate coming from, I choose to have fun and I don't think anything is wrong with that. I think you are giving too much meaning to sex. Sex is just sex.what do you think of a lady that got married as a virgin and lose the husband, is she going to remain a widow because the next man is not getting married to a virgin, where is the pride now,virginity is a scam, everybody is welcom even our single mothers

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by Offpoint: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
xjdsyhf jdjdjdz bjkddhdd ggufdjdyg
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by midnighter(f): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
omoiyamayor:

Do you really mean this?? As in you can discard someone for being a sexual novice?
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by youngsahito(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:
he pain you,it hurts isn'it.
lolz, shit like this don't pain me cos I gat better things to do...I don't give a damn
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:

obooy see capping
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by Jflex07(m): 6:07am On Nov 03, 2019
What's with you and your virginity... It is fuvking overrated, deny him the kpekus and see him dumb your ass or are you better than the non virgins?
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by slimanyd: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Jflex07:
What's with you and your virginity... It is fuvking overrated, deny him the kpekus and see him dumb your ass or are you better than the non virgins?

Lol. At times ,I just wonder . she's doing like the guy is a stranger to him and her family. For good 2 hears. You don't know where the relationship is heading to , maybe he is a playboy PR the serious type. We are not there with you . You know him better . haven't you make any decision to get married ? Are you still doing boyfriend and girlfriend of a thing. ? How close is he to your family? Have you guy ever had any deep heart to heart talk ? Have you even joke with been pregnancy and what was his response ? How free is he to your parents? . So ,many questions to be asked . All the answer to these should be a Pointer to the fact if to give in or not to the guy .
Re: My Fiance Treathened To Break-up With Me. by XploreLife(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:

I am devastated.

Ask him why, tell your pastor or parent. What does the bible say?

(1) (Reply)

Wife Caught Husband Having S*x With Her Best Friend(video) / South African Lady Spotted Raping Mad Man 18+ / [video] Lesbian Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Partner In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.