Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife (70047 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by TimiRume(f): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
Just imagine if his wife was a black woman looking like that, you will see comments like

''she ugly''

''she no fine sef''

''handsome men and ugly women''

''no boobs no yansh''

but well, what do you have here, a non black woman who is allowed to look however she wants, everyone pretends not to see her looks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by texazzpete(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Looks good.

Nigerians will never understand restraint. Make small money and start to fill the whole house with ugly gold furniture like Emoney.

This is how celebrations should be. Small, intimate events with family and loved ones. But Nigerians won’t rest until they throw big parties for the entire street.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Igetmyown247: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
mujiboy:
Simplicity agreed, But it doesn’t still look like a Billionaire sitting room.

What is your definition of a billionaire sitting room? It has to look luxurious for you to be satisfied? hope you reset your mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by 3KINGZ18: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Zuckerberg practicing the subtle art of not giving a Bleep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by sonature1: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Na person wey no get money dey live life to impress people.

Not true.

People differ.

Obviously, Zuckerberg doesn't like to show off

The world already knows he's a big man

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by meobizy(f): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
He should do quick and cheat on his wife.

Growing up poor is the reason wealthy people show off their spending power. Their minds never catch up to their new status. Growing up middle class or wealthy makes an individual continue life exactly how they were brought up hence the wealthier an exposed person the more simple his/her life.

9 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by mujiboy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Igetmyown247:

What is your definition of a billionaire sitting room? It has to look luxurious for you to be satisfied? hope you reset your mentality.
You don’t get it , There is something called class that comes with being Wealthy.
It’s a wide accepted mentality anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Skmoda360(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I dey tell you
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by uzoexcel(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
@safarigirl

something to complain about!!!!!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Maj196(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
cc: Mompha
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by slyfox35(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
mujiboy:
Simplicity agreed, But it doesn’t still look like a Billionaire sitting room.
I don't think that's his sitting room, The wife looks Asian and most of the men around look Asian too, that must be the hometown of his wife

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Peng12345: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Beckysexy:
Mark Zuckerberg ,

I don't mind if u .... Me

If he Bleep u, nå dem
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by mujiboy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
slyfox35:

I don't think that's his sitting room, The wife looks Asian and most of the men around look Asian too, that must be the hometown of his wife
Most likely.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by tomdon(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Even the low budget event still be news yet some imbes will run into debt and still not get noticed

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
What a simple way of life, look at even his modest home. The only thing I don't like about the guy, he loves money more than his integrity!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Lamanii22(f): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jmk9292:
Baby shower is baby shower irrespective of the setting..

Abi na... Rich people some times don't shout... They like to keep things simple...

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by InvertedHammer: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
/
The difference is clear.

When an African shows off, he is trying to impress people.
When an oyibo man shows off, hold your wallet well. He is trying to get you to sign up to a gimmick.

Africans show up off by throwing money away. Oyibo man shows off to take away the little you have.

/

8 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nnamebuka: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
mujiboy:

You don’t get it , There is something called class that comes with being Wealthy.
It’s a wide accepted mentality anywhere!
That is not his house. I'd once seen his his multimillion dollar home before. He has a robot in his kitchen that talks back at him (watched the clip)

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by zigibada: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
post=83690362:
SIMPLICITY is the way to go in life.
And you will see some people that do not have 0.00001% of what Mark has behaving as if the world belongs to them.
Living a life that the future will end in anguish.

This leads us back to a thread we created few days ago that made it to the FP and we are glad many people learnt from it.
We only share life stories that change lives here.

For those that missed the thread,
Here you have it.....
[/s]
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by lastempero: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
This man don tire for money

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nnamebuka: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
What a simple way of life, look at even his modest home. The only thing I don't like about the guy, he loves money more than his integrity!
That's not his house bro. he has a multi-million dollar home

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Beckysexy:
Mark Zuckerberg ,
I don't mind if u .... Me
undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by jaxxy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Are u sure mark is a billionaire sad Just joking grin The simple things are always more fun and meaningful. Not everytime flexing or trying so hard to impress. tongue
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Jmk9292(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lamanii22:

Abi na... Rich people some times don't shout... They like to keep things simple...

The black man shows off a lot

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Lamanii22(f): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jmk9292:

The black man shows off a lot

Yeah lol... That's what they are known for...

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Arizonaguy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bryan06:
Mark Zuckerberg is currently trending again after pictures from his wife baby shower in September leaked online and people are calling it cheap and low budget.

Mark Zuckerberg is the CEO and founder of Facebook / Instagram, the young man is also one of the richest people in the world.

But his wife’s baby shower pictures which have been circulating online have got people talking on how frugal the multi billionaire is.

The baby shower was held inside Zuckerberg’s home, which is surprisingly humble for a man worth more than $50 billion.

And the decorations for the event which had a very “Dollar Store” look was even more surprising. The couple taped paper cut-out letters on the wall and served food using paper plates and napkins.

Source : https://www.dredds.info/2019/11/mark-zuckerberg-throws-cheap-low-budget-baby-shower-for-wife.html
i fucking like this guy
simple and humble
it's true that empty barrel makes the loudest noise

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by femi4love(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Absolutely! Many rich people I know don’t flaunt their wealth. Only the struggling ones are trying hard to impress others. We are in the era of packaging �

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
generationz:
Shuo, shocked the woman don get belle again?

Mark, I'm directing my congratulations to you,
personally. grin grin

The most beautiful thing about this baby shower is that they are having fun with genuine lower-class friends.

See the smiles on their faces while drinking and playing games.

I think the baby shower was organized for them by the owner of that house which is even more touching.

Mark truly met his match in Priscilla when it comes to simplicity.

Na why person gaz pray very well before him marry, Make we no go marry sophisticated Toto Tikeh cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Seunpaul01(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
It ll be very bad if he is stingy to people and helping them grow as he is yo himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) / Mark Zuckerberg Jogging On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.