Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife (70015 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Caseless: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2019
I respect him and love his lifestyle.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by olisaEze(m): 6:45am On Nov 03, 2019
Old pictures old post.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by brownskilo(m): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2019
Someone should please explain to me what this man does with his money.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by TheBoy1740: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2019
Try this in 9ja, and you'll be tagged stingy/miserly grin. 9ja the land of show off cool grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2019
freshvine:
This guy know know say him go be billionaire one day. The thing still dey surprise am
Go ahead and apologize with immediate effect.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by olioxx(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2019
friendlyadvice:
When did this one find time to fvck his wife?
No reason how you go get money, na that one make you de ask.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by vic224real(f): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2019
Bryan06:
Mark Zuckerberg is currently trending again after pictures from his wife baby shower in September leaked online and people are calling it cheap and low budget.

Mark Zuckerberg is the CEO and founder of Facebook / Instagram, the young man is also one of the richest people in the world.

But his wife’s baby shower pictures which have been circulating online have got people talking on how frugal the multi billionaire is.

The baby shower was held inside Zuckerberg’s home, which is surprisingly humble for a man worth more than $50 billion.

And the decorations for the event which had a very “Dollar Store” look was even more surprising. The couple taped paper cut-out letters on the wall and served food using paper plates and napkins.

Source : https://www.dredds.info/2019/11/mark-zuckerberg-throws-cheap-low-budget-baby-shower-for-wife.html

The wise spend wisely while the fools spend foolishly... It's a two way thing!
It's only in Nigeria you see people spending millions just for "baby shower" and they still live in a rented apartment or still struggling with other people at the bus stop.

Nigerians, BE WISE!!;
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by olioxx(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2019
brownskilo:
Please someone should please explain to me what this man does with his money.
Charity
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by oboy81: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2019
Beckysexy:
Mark Zuckerberg ,

I don't mind if u .... Me
Smh
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by oboy81: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2019
careytommy37:

Niggu, nobody in that picture is lower-class by any standard
Th tell him that they own the house too
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by sinceraconcept(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2019
generationz:
Shuo, shocked the woman don get belle again?

Mark, I'm directing my congratulations to you,
personally. grin grin

The most beautiful thing about this baby shower is that they are having fun with genuine lower-class friends.

See the smiles on their faces while drinking and playing games.

I think the baby shower was organized for them by the owner of that house which is even more touching.

Mark truly met his match in Priscilla when it comes to simplicity.
Is he not the owner of the house?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by sinceraconcept(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Na person wey no get money dey live life to impress people.
Let people live to make themselves happy jare. Zuckerberg's money is too much that he alone can never finish spending 1/10000 of it till he does, meaning it seems he's controlling money that belongs to over 10000 people and you expect him to spend it lavishly to kill himself? I Too much of everything isn't good, if he overspends the money the way he has it, it could even lead to his untimely life but those average and fairly rich people that got their money legitimately are enjoying it to the level of their wealth which isn't too much and can't hurt them, live and let's live. Him being this rich doesn't mean anybody that leads a lifestyle contrary to his isn't living right or is a loser. Mark is agnostic, does that mean anybody who's religious is wrong for being religious and not going in Zuck's direction?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by whoawa(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2019
generationz:
Shuo, shocked the woman don get belle again?

Mark, I'm directing my congratulations to you,
personally. grin grin

The most beautiful thing about this baby shower is that they are having fun with genuine lower-class friends.

See the smiles on their faces while drinking and playing games.

I think the baby shower was organized for them by the owner of that house which is even more touching.

Mark truly met his match in Priscilla when it comes to simplicity.

You are fucking intelligent.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by generationz(f): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Is he not the owner of the house?

Look at the fridge na. Haba.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by chiboy1116: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2019
generationz:

Can't you see the house? The fridge? The chairs?

Do you know any other person there except Mark and his wife?

I think they are Priscillas family members.
guess u haven't seen Warren buffets house grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by sikirus81(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2019
Eco friendly baby shower
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Ogbeni111(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2019
Ogbeni.....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by thundafire: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2019
Beckysexy:
Mark Zuckerberg ,

he can't cs u will bring ur community for him to feed and he can't do it
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by stchinedu: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Na person wey no get money dey live life to impress people.
Thank you!

Correct Oil still dey your head.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Bahddo(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Seunpaul01:
It ll be very bad if he is stingy to people and helping them grow as he is yo himself.
have you heard of the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative? In 2014, Mark and Priscilla also donated money (about 25 million dollars) to fight Ebola in Africa. Also remember internet.org?

What have your wealthy Africans done for Africa?

What's more, it's his money. You don't get to decide he's stingy. He didn't become a billionaire by wasting money on perpetually needy ingrates.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Realzikkist(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Uncle Mark Nsukkaberg is gradually getting old shaa, Igbo amaka
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Seunpaul01(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bahddo:
have you heard of the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative? In 2014, Mark and Priscilla also donated money (about 25 million dollars) to fight Ebola in Africa. Also remember internet.org?

What have your wealthy Africans done for Africa?

What's more, it's his money. You don't get to decide he's stingy. He didn't become a billionaire by wasting money on perpetually needy ingrates.

That's ain't what I was saying. I know about all that. He has even promised to give out 95% or more of his wealth.

If someone go to him that he/she have an idea or problem to solve. Will he be able to help. Majority of rich folks don't what people to be like them. If u have nothing to offer they would not help u.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by renewable1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
Just simple.. This people reacting are Nigerians.. And they are broke

8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY FROM THE SUN.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Bahddo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Seunpaul01:

That's ain't what I was saying. I know about all that. He has even promised to give out 95% or more of his wealth.

If someone go to him that he/she have an idea or problem to solve. Will he be able to help. Majority of rich folks don't what people to be like them. If u have nothing to offer they would not help u.
well you do have a point. Even your own relatives are more likely to help you if you have something to offer.

Many wealthy folks know what it took to get where they are - they weren't simply gifted their wealth. So they expect others to strive hard too, instead of expecting gifts.

In the end, who he chooses to give (or not give) part of his money isn't ours to judge. He isn't stingy if he chooses not to toss away his money to everyone who asks.

Even God doesn't answer every prayer, despite having the power to do so.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Equity15(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
post=83690362:
SIMPLICITY is the way to go in life.
And you will see some people that do not have 0.00001% of what Mark has behaving as if the world belongs to them.
Living a life that the future will end in anguish.

This leads us back to a thread we created few days ago that made it to the FP and we are glad many people learnt from it.
We only share life stories that change lives here.

For those that missed the thread,
Here you have it.....

We had not seen each other for about 30 years. The Lord has been kind to me. When I saw him again - this time at a hotel lobby - he was looking simple. He wore simple Ankara attire. I felt touched. He walked up to me and was glad to see me again. But deep within me I was not impressed with his status compared to mine and poor me, I couldn't hide it. We exchanged contact details and I could see the joy in him as he collected mine.

I told him I will drop him home in my brand new Range Rover and I pointed it to him. He declined and said he had already called for his car. It looked old, a 2001 Honda Accord.

I invited him the next day for lunch at my house. A part of me wanted to impress him - To show off my success and affluence to him, while another was to discuss opportunities and possibly help him.

He drove to Parkview where I lived. He looked impressed with my home. I had taken a heavy mortgage. In fact I was heavily in debt. We had lunch. He told me he was into small business and particularly real estate. I brought up more business discussions, but he didn't sound too interested. I asked him how I could help him. He said he was fine. I even told him if he was interested, I could help him secure some loans... He looked at me and smiled.

He told me he would invite me over soon to his place. His old car came for him. I was grateful to God for what I had. “Fingers are not all equal”, I thought to myself...I was lucky. I worked in a good place.

Two weeks later, we went to see him in Ikeja. My wife and I. She was reluctant to go because she was not impressed with the man's status as to warrant our visiting him in his house. I was able to convince her that we were close friends in college. We saw the Estate. *Wuraola Estate.* We asked for directions to his home. Those leading us spoke his name with deference.

It was a simple but lovely home. A 4 bedroom bungalow. I saw 4 cars parked in front. We entered his home. It was simply elegant with a touch of class inside. He welcomed us warmly.

Lunch was well served. His wife called him Baba Wuraola

During lunch, he asked about my MD. He said they were friends. I saw a company gift on one of his tables nearby. That company owned about 38% shares where I worked. I enquired from him about it. He smiled. He told me he owned the company. He also owned the estate.

I did not know when I called him sir... I was in awe of him too.

I had learnt a lesson in humility - A big one. Appearances are deceptive. He noticed my discomfort.

Driving back home, I was very quiet. My wife was humbled and extremely calm. I could perceive the thoughts in her mind. I looked at myself. Living on loans, heavy loans and showing off while someone who pays my salary is quite modest and living a simple life!
Indeed Deeper Rivers Flow In Majestic Silence!

By Ademola Henry Adigun
this is one of the most sensible post you have shared...thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Equity15(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordPsalm:
If he was Nigerian, they will say his secret society asked him not to speand too much money or else he will die
lmao; D i swear...this your country just too funny
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by crafteck(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Beckysexy:
Mark Zuckerberg ,

No one will steal u from me love
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by AlphaStyles(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Even as a billionaire he lives ordinary life but for here if u no throw huge party u no be person for people eyes
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
kokoA:
What does he need to prove?
correct!!!!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
post=83690362:
SIMPLICITY is the way to go in life.
And you will see some people that do not have 0.00001% of what Mark has behaving as if the world belongs to them.
Living a life that the future will end in anguish.

This leads us back to a thread we created few days ago that made it to the FP and we are glad many people learnt from it.
We only share life stories that change lives here.

For those that missed the thread,
Here you have it.....

We had not seen each other for about 30 years. The Lord has been kind to me. When I saw him again - this time at a hotel lobby - he was looking simple. He wore simple Ankara attire. I felt touched. He walked up to me and was glad to see me again. But deep within me I was not impressed with his status compared to mine and poor me, I couldn't hide it. We exchanged contact details and I could see the joy in him as he collected mine.

I told him I will drop him home in my brand new Range Rover and I pointed it to him. He declined and said he had already called for his car. It looked old, a 2001 Honda Accord.

I invited him the next day for lunch at my house. A part of me wanted to impress him - To show off my success and affluence to him, while another was to discuss opportunities and possibly help him.

He drove to Parkview where I lived. He looked impressed with my home. I had taken a heavy mortgage. In fact I was heavily in debt. We had lunch. He told me he was into small business and particularly real estate. I brought up more business discussions, but he didn't sound too interested. I asked him how I could help him. He said he was fine. I even told him if he was interested, I could help him secure some loans... He looked at me and smiled.

He told me he would invite me over soon to his place. His old car came for him. I was grateful to God for what I had. “Fingers are not all equal”, I thought to myself...I was lucky. I worked in a good place.

Two weeks later, we went to see him in Ikeja. My wife and I. She was reluctant to go because she was not impressed with the man's status as to warrant our visiting him in his house. I was able to convince her that we were close friends in college. We saw the Estate. *Wuraola Estate.* We asked for directions to his home. Those leading us spoke his name with deference.

It was a simple but lovely home. A 4 bedroom bungalow. I saw 4 cars parked in front. We entered his home. It was simply elegant with a touch of class inside. He welcomed us warmly.

Lunch was well served. His wife called him Baba Wuraola

During lunch, he asked about my MD. He said they were friends. I saw a company gift on one of his tables nearby. That company owned about 38% shares where I worked. I enquired from him about it. He smiled. He told me he owned the company. He also owned the estate.

I did not know when I called him sir... I was in awe of him too.

I had learnt a lesson in humility - A big one. Appearances are deceptive. He noticed my discomfort.

Driving back home, I was very quiet. My wife was humbled and extremely calm. I could perceive the thoughts in her mind. I looked at myself. Living on loans, heavy loans and showing off while someone who pays my salary is quite modest and living a simple life!
Indeed Deeper Rivers Flow In Majestic Silence!

By Ademola Henry Adigun
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!!!! speechless

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by subcbouy: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
He is not mompha and co.......
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
Equity15:
this is one of the most sensible post you have shared...thank you
this is the most sensible post you have ever typed in your life..thank you

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) / Mark Zuckerberg Jogging On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.