Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife (70066 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Meti99(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Na person wey no get money dey live life to impress people.

Keep quiet.
You have a life to live...
Let us enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by tck2000(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
What is a baby shower?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by wiloy2k8(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
friendlyadvice:
When did this one find time to fvck his wife?

because na u and am dey sleep together . it takes 40 seconds
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by wiloy2k8(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
see well dressed , every where covered .. if na all this other ones now na so so yanch we go dey see

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by BotherMleeper(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
When you own $50 billion the world doesn't seem the same.....when you can afford anything, nothing matters anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by BotherMleeper(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
tck2000:
What is a baby shower?

er.....a shower for babies?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by bluefilm: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
I used to envy this guy's simplicity.

But now I don't anymore.

I now cherish ostentatious displays.

Don't blame me.

It is what it is!!!

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by friendlyadvice: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
wiloy2k8:

it takes 40 seconds
Dude if you can't last for more than 40 seconds maybe you should see a doctor
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by foolbuster: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Tell that to people like ilegend
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by desthan(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
texazzpete:
Looks good.

Nigerians will never understand restraint. Make small money and start to fill the whole house with ugly gold furniture like Emoney.

This is how celebrations should be. Small, intimate events with family and loved ones. But Nigerians won’t rest until they throw big parties for the entire street.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by zealadjay(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
Wat is baby shower Is it dat Sombori will carry a baby nd start putting him/her in d shower

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by jhubril(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
Where is NwaiAmaikpe?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Came4amod: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Nah .. people are just different.. lifestyle is different.. take a look at floyd .. his be broke..no .. but he can buy 100k$ pen .. it's just his lifestyle
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by thatigboman: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Where is the wealth?
in the bank account
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by thatigboman: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
zealadjay:
Wat is baby shower
Is it dat Sombori will carry a baby nd start putting him/her in d shower
with women now, everything is shower. Bridal shower, baby shower etc
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Lastanza: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
Bryan06:
Mark Zuckerberg is currently trending again after pictures from his wife baby shower in September leaked online and people are calling it cheap and low budget.

Mark Zuckerberg is the CEO and founder of Facebook / Instagram, the young man is also one of the richest people in the world.

But his wife’s baby shower pictures which have been circulating online have got people talking on how frugal the multi billionaire is.

The baby shower was held inside Zuckerberg’s home, which is surprisingly humble for a man worth more than $50 billion.

And the decorations for the event which had a very “Dollar Store” look was even more surprising. The couple taped paper cut-out letters on the wall and served food using paper plates and napkins.

Source : https://www.dredds.info/2019/11/mark-zuckerberg-throws-cheap-low-budget-baby-shower-for-wife.html
At the bolded, he is the founder of Facebook but not Instagram. He bought Instagram from it's founders.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Stillthebest: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
kiss

So, I will work hard day n night to be rich and after getting about #3B excess money in my account, aparr from assets and because I want to act modest then decided to live in a tattered apartment?

The question I would ask myself is; why did I work so hard to have a lot of money?

What's the essence of money that I can't use to spoil myself ?

One can live modest even with a tasteful, simple and expensive live.

that's me.... And that's Zuker...

Before anyone quotes me wrongly, connect your fingers to your brain!

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mark dey Bleep o!
Chai grin grin grin grin .Him just dey give the woman belle all the time.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Adrian98(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
If it was our big Instagram billionaires we'll see money everywhere
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by TheStarsAlign: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Simple life just like moi
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by promzy555(m): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Abeg ee! Na stinginess dey worry am, pple like dis go get 10 cars dem go wan trek
Bryan06:
Mark Zuckerberg is currently trending again after pictures from his wife baby shower in September leaked online and people are calling it cheap and low budget.

Mark Zuckerberg is the CEO and founder of Facebook / Instagram, the young man is also one of the richest people in the world.

But his wife’s baby shower pictures which have been circulating online have got people talking on how frugal the multi billionaire is.

The baby shower was held inside Zuckerberg’s home, which is surprisingly humble for a man worth more than $50 billion.

And the decorations for the event which had a very “Dollar Store” look was even more surprising. The couple taped paper cut-out letters on the wall and served food using paper plates and napkins.

Source : https://www.dredds.info/2019/11/mark-zuckerberg-throws-cheap-low-budget-baby-shower-for-wife.html
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Awoo88: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2019
When you married a woman who knows you and agrees with your vision, you can get away with murder. Have 200k in your account and try this with a topical Nigeria wife.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by godofuck231: 12:11am On Nov 03, 2019
If he could do this and still make waves what stops Nigerian celebs from buying used Toyota cars and not publicising online, Nigerians need to learn fast
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by chineduisaac(m): 12:11am On Nov 03, 2019
*Wait, I'm I the only one seeing what looks like okpa in plate of the third picture?*
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by HBB1(m): 12:16am On Nov 03, 2019
Came4amod:

Nah .. people are just different.. lifestyle is different.. take a look at floyd .. his be broke..no .. but he can buy 100k$ pen .. it's just his lifestyle

Floyd grew up dirt poor.

He has too show off his wealth to assure himself he succeeded.

It's a poor man's mentality actually.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by kizyalex10(m): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
God bless u.broke ass try so hard to make people believe they have arrived while the rich dude is trying so hard to keep a low profile.but the thing is that people still know his worth.d broke as people during my sec sch days go to d extent of borrowing clothes even over size jst to look like a frustated musician while d rich dudes dress so simple and casual yet dey woo girls with ease while d wanna be re sttuggling with rhymes
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Godwin2am(m): 12:23am On Nov 03, 2019
my girl is currently marginalizing. me cos of money I didn't splash on her own virus checks
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 03, 2019
Is it ur baby shower? Abi wetin be ona own
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by KenModi(m): 1:04am On Nov 03, 2019
friendlyadvice:
When did this one find time to fvck his wife?

How would that info put food on your table??
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:28am On Nov 03, 2019
Real billionaires that earned their money legitimately don't show off.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 03, 2019
texazzpete:
Looks good.

Nigerians will never understand restraint. Make small money and start to fill the whole house with ugly gold furniture like Emoney.

This is how celebrations should be. Small, intimate events with family and loved ones. But Nigerians won’t rest until they throw big parties for the entire street.

Insert tribal jab here
Guy - are you sure you're edo?

Also Donald trump would like a word with you on tasteful furnishing
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife by Quorax: 2:45am On Nov 03, 2019
generationz:

Can't you see the house? The fridge? The chairs?

Do you know any other person there except Mark and his wife?

I think they are Priscillas family members.
Priscilla is Asian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) / Mark Zuckerberg Jogging On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.