Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House (33500 Views)

Abati’s Claim: I Didn’t See Evil Spirits In Aso Rock – Femi Adesina / Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) / Anambra Government Purchases 60 Innoson New SUV For Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2019
Freshmaxi:
Useless set of people from useless background ..commenting rubbish in Anambra..thread ..there are uncountable number of wealthy men and wowen..in all the communities in Anambra not only in nnewi..is God's gift to the people of Anambra ..so mr inpersonator (nnewisuper) i view you as a lunatic ...pls think about your miserable life and stop attacking you that they are greater than your fall fathers..thanks.. somepeople seeings to be hv mental disorder ..how could you address a Governor of a state as a drunkard on a social media?? Call ur father or ur uncle that name ok..and see if he deserves it..

please that boy is from Abia state not anywhere near anambra state.

He just choose a random name he could get and created that moniker like other ones he did.

If he dissipates this energy he wastes on any anambra issue, on Abia maybe things might have consistently.

He is just a sadist, so Ignore him with his Aba mentality.
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by tysontim(m): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
Akwa Ibom richest state in Nigeria?
so being blessed with crude oil automatically equates Being the richest state in Nigeria?
and una brothers dey suffer that's why u see most of them living the state to nearby port Harcourt to earn a living.

Yes they are the richest now, imgine if Akwa ibom should control just 50% oil money.

And don't mistake Cross river indegines with Akwa ibom.
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Anambrason: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2019
hmmm , Nawaoo abeg who else see the evil spirit?
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2019
tysontim:

Yes they are the richest now, imgine if Akwa ibom should control just 50% oil money.

And don't mistake Cross river indegines with Akwa ibom.
how will I mistake cross River with Akwa Ibom when I myself be eyen Amana isong Ibibio.
what I'm saying is that our so called leaders at the Hiltop mansion are corrupt and don't have anything to show through out all these years
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

please that boy is from Abia state not anywhere near anambra state.

He just choose a random name he could get and created that moniker like other ones he did.

If he dissipates this energy he wastes on any anambra issue, on Abia maybe things might have consistently.

He is just a sadist, so Ignore him with his Aba mentality.
I thought IPOB were united?
why are they now fighting each other?
aba vs anambra
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
I thought IPOB were united?
why are they now fighting each other?
aba vs anambra

Tell your governor's to repair the roads in Lagos, ogun, ondo states....is an eye sore.
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Tell your governor's to repair the roads in Lagos, ogun, ondo states....is an eye sore.
tell ur drunkard governor to create a responsive emergency team that will arrive with speed to combat emergency crisis like the recent fire outbreak at ochanje market and not waiting for Delta of South South to come to his aid.
wetin he dey carry anambra allocation do?
drinking palm wine and liquor I guess
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
tell ur drunkard governor to create a responsive emergency team that will arrive with speed to combat emergency crisis like the recent fire outbreak at ochanje market and not waiting for Delta of South South to come to his aid.
wetin he dey carry anambra allocation do?
drinking palm wine and liquor I guess

Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by berrystunn(m): 12:14am On Nov 05, 2019
PearlStreet:

Illiterate
Go and ask your teacher the difference between governors and governor's.

Usu
I just did, the difference is udené get the meaning and run mad.
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by PearlStreet(m): 12:20am On Nov 05, 2019
berrystunn:

Usu
I just did, the difference is udené get the meaning and run mad.

Apoda, I guess that explains your father's madness.
Re: Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House by berrystunn(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2019
PearlStreet:

Apoda, I guess that explains my father's madness.

Say no to drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Ranked Second Worst Liveable City In The World / Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.