Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos (51177 Views)

Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by TemmyT002(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
See how handsome the guy is.
The lady used paint to spoil everything.
Anyway, I wish them a wonderful married life.
Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by Donbosco46: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
The girl eyes is unseen
Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by TemmyT002(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
EgusiSoup:
After dancing, that’s how they’ll dance out of the marriage after one year. Rubbish undecided

Ugly woman

**spits**

Ha
Wetin be your own na
Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by saraki2019(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sunofgod:
Fornicators..!
what's wrong with you, did you fight today
Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by ofiko123(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nice one they look happy and Beautiful..
Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by 8stargeneral: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Why is her face like that? undecided
like a doll... lol!
Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by midnighter(f): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
WorWorBoy:

Hm. A worwor boy is asking somebody else why their face is like that

Its not the monicker that makes the man but the man that makes the monicker
Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by myfan: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lifedonor:
Nice

Well call on us for sperm donors ... We donate real and healthy sperms..

Is this one also hustling?
Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by webngnews: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oh
Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by ayubaski: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
lovely
Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Eyelashes everywhere undecided

Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by Ryan03(f): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
imolile:
If you want to know how Ugly they (some Women) look, tell them to wash the mascara and the Delux paint. you will be shocked at the foolishness of men's excitement. If you make it up, then it is not real beauty, True beauty needs no addition
You make UP because it is Down
abeg keep quiet and shift, did her fiance complain to you?

2 Likes

Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by Babaken(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
WorWorBoy:
makeup
Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by lakesguy(m): 12:36am On Nov 04, 2019
Mosun on my mind
Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by marysmithee: 5:59am On Nov 04, 2019
Beautiful couple!! Love them.

https://www.martinegallery.com
Re: Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2019
My 100 level room mate back in our university days. Mr Jude, may God bless your new home.

I wish you and your wife-to-be well.

So so happy for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.