Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ (1733 Views)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / Why UK Govt Seized £27,000 From Diezani / IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ by Busybody2(f): 3:07am On Nov 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ angry angry angry angry

Sorry i couldn't lie to koruji to cover your idi-ilek. Even if i lied to defend you, it would have been so obvious i was covering up for you, as everyone can clearly see you were/are the only one derailing this thread lipsrsealed And you too next time stop derailing threads angry angry angry cool
Re: ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 19, 2010
Busy_body:

Sorry i couldn't lie to koruji to cover your idi-ilek. Even if i lied to defend you, it would have been so obvious i was covering up for you, as everyone can clearly see you were/are the only one derailing this thread lipsrsealed And you too next time stop derailing threads angry angry angry cool

Na jeje I just dey use the new word [confiscate] I learned that day o. . . . no be you dey jelos me so dey come dey laff at me because I dey go school?
Re: ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ by koruji(m): 3:17am On Nov 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Na jeje I just dey use the new word [confiscate] I learned that day o. . . . no be you dey jelos me so dey come dey laff at me because I dey go school?

Busy_body:

Between Busy_body and Ileke-Idi how does one decide who scatter the threadi. You don't - they are both guilty of derailing thread - not that it was all for nought though . . .
Re: ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ by Busybody2(f): 3:35am On Nov 19, 2010
^^^

First koruji was rude to call me a busybody, now he is wrongly accusing me of derailing the thread angry Ileke-idi, what punishment does he deserve
Re: ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 19, 2010
Burning by first degree! grin
Re: ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ by Busybody2(f): 3:44am On Nov 19, 2010
^^^

Chei, which one be that, is it a slow and painful process grin Why don't we just flatten him with your 16 ton yansh
Re: ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ by koruji(m): 3:49am On Nov 19, 2010
Busy_body:

^^^
First koruji was rude to call me a busybody, now he is wrongly accusing me of derailing the thread angry Ileke-idi, what punishment does he deserve

Sorry for being rude, Busy_body - it is spelt correctly now, but still sounds the same cheesy

Ileke-IdI:

Burning by first degree! grin
Hmm - burning your first degree. How would you do that

Now, I am also guilty of de-railing the thread, but I blame it on you two cool
Re: ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 19, 2010
Busy_body:

^^^

Chei, which one be that, is it a slow and painful process grin Why don't we just flatten him with your 16 ton yansh

But na whose 16ton yansh we go use? The only person wey get am don carry $14k go. . . .my own mini 1ton yansh no get the power.

koruji:

Sorry for being rude, Busy_body - it is spelt correctly now, but still sounds the same cheesy
Hmm - burning your first degree. How would you do that

That's for us to worry about. Don't worry, just stay tied up in the corner, and how did you get past the rope to post here?
Re: ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ by Busybody2(f): 4:00am On Nov 19, 2010
koruji:

Ha ha, he got it right finally, but even though they sound the same, the definition is different, mine means gorgeous and talented allrounder tongue

koruji:

grin cheesy grin I like you, you are a good sport wink

Ileke-IdI:

But na whose 16ton yansh we go use? The only person wey get am don carry $14k go. . . .my own mini 1ton yansh no get the power.
That's for us to worry about. Don't worry, just stay tied up in the corner, and how did you get past the rope to post here?

Ouch alagolo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 19, 2010
Busy_body:

Ha ha, he got it right finally, but even though they sound the same, the definition is different, mine means gorgeous and talented allrounder tongue

See proper self-glorifying grin grin grin
I guess we're supposed to act like we didnt see your woky teeth, wonky legs and wonky yansh. Ile-Ife babes sef, na God go help una wonkiness grin grin
Re: ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ by koruji(m): 4:14am On Nov 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

See proper self-glorifying grin grin grin
I guess we're supposed to act like we didnt see your woky teeth, wonky legs and wonky yansh. Ile-Ife babes sef, na God go help una wonkiness grin grin

Busy_body:

Ha ha, he got it right finally, but even though they sound the same, the definition is different, mine means gorgeous and talented allrounder
I like you, you are a good sport
Ouch alagolo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMAO - I should change the title of this thread to. . . "Alagolo and Wonki ties up koruji - What happens next?" grin grin grin
Re: ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 19, 2010
This guy, how did you get past the ropes? angry angry
Re: ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’ by koruji(m): 4:25am On Nov 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

This guy, how did you get past the ropes? angry angry

You ever hear of Houdini - that would be me!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Must Be President In 2015. It Is Sacrosanct And Sacred- ATIKU / Which Woman Could Be The First Female President Of Nigeria / President Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ibrahim Badamosi Babaginda In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.