Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Why You Should Write A Love Letter To Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Write A Love Letter To Your Ex (308 Views)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Write A Love Letter To Your Ex by LL2ME: 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Are you confused about a broken relationship? Are you finding it hard to forgive your ex? Do you want to avoid making any more relationship mistakes? Then you should read "Love Letter To My Ex." It's a book where the author share honest stories about her own relationships and talks about how to deal with cheating, long distance relationships and the end of long term relationships. She also shares lessons everybody can learn from her mistakes.

You can get the book for N1000 here: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_letter_to_my_ex/26710

(1) (Reply)

15 Daily Habits To Build A Strong Romantic Relationship / Blaq TV World Of Romance / Nairaland Christmas Reach Out Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.