Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? (11746 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by renewable1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sure

8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY FROM THE SUN.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
Uchenaija:

Do you believe the devil exist?

No

Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Alashoalash10: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
ikorodureporta:
In those days, preachers were highly respected. The moment you sight one in your neighborhood, you start plotting on how to avoid them, without having any encounter with them.

Their words, manner of approach would make a sinner to start reflecting on his/ her past evils

.. but these days, even in churches, people don't care about true repentance anymore.

What do you think is responsible for this??
depending on the church we still go out in my church for envergelism
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
I can't give my life to your son. your son was an idiot who thought he was you. worst part is that he refused to keep it to himself but kept shouting it all around Israel, insulting respected people everywhere even destroying a market one day like a demented fool that he is. He gathered 12 men who believed his claims and helped arranging miracles for him. His village people grew tired of his antics so they bribed Judas who knew your son na scam into selling your son to them. they beat the crap out of your son and hung him on the cross like a common thief. On the cross he realised his folly and asked why you forsook him and even begged for a particular cup to pass over his head or some senseless sheet when the beating got too much. He died there and the remaining 11 men then stole his body then claimed he rose on the third day to save your son from the embarrassment of having died like everyone else

How can I give my life to such a lowlife? BTW how could you have raised such a son? your parenting skills are kinda lacking, don't you think?
don't worry. I know your grievances. I will attend to you when you pay your tithe.
I need it to do somethings
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by BOFREJO(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
OoniOfIfe:

God should come down and do His job by Himself since He claims He can do anything.

indirectly, are you saying there is no GOD
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by elijahozzy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
ikorodureporta:
In those days, preachers were highly respected. The moment you sight one in your neighborhood, you start plotting on how to avoid them, without having any encounter with them.

Their words, manner of approach would make a sinner to start reflecting on his/ her past evils

.. but these days, even in churches, people don't care about true repentance anymore.

Christ embassy a very good in wining souls but the point of ministry on the road is not about the people you talking too or listen but you yourself God is using you and making you an instrument of is works.
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by BabaIbo: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:
Only JW and Lord Chosen still do

Others are no longer active like before

Don't say what you don't know, ignorance is not an excuse...

Catholics do home to home visitation(Legion of Mary, Catholic Charismatic and co), ministration/missionary etc. They also minister in the form of aid or help, that's why most NGOs are funded or set up by The Catholic Church.

Catholic missionaries go to areas where there is no presence of Christianity or war torn areas to convert and win souls, it's after they have done every work or task you will now see other churches entering to set up

1 Like

Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by BabaIbo: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Arysexy:
Catholic Charismatic, Legion of Mary, Catholic Biblical Instructors do

Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Facesitting: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
JW that has been declared a terrorist group in Russia
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by helinues: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
BabaIbo:

Don't say what you don't know, ignorance is not an excuse...

Catholics do home to home visitation(Legion of Mary, Catholic Charismatic and co), ministration/missionary etc. They also minister in the form of aid or help, that's why most NGOs are funded or set up by The Catholic Church.

Catholic missionaries go to areas where there is no presence of Christianity or war torn areas to convert and win souls, it's after they have done every work or task you will now see other churches entering to set up

Religious fanatics
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
OoniOfIfe:

God should come down and do His job by Himself since He claims He can do anything.

stop blaspheming

1 Like

Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by MrVegina(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Religious fanatics
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Blackicegold(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=otuekong1 post=83699555]
You call yourself a Christian
*How many humanitarian work has you and you JW Done
*You call yourself a christian but you condemn other denominations
*You call yourself a christian but you don't believe in miracles
*You call yourself a christian when last did you or JW prayed for those passing throw hard time
You have been brainwashed,am not the church type but a believe of the Lord JESUS CHRIST

Chillax bro, correct your English first then come back and argue
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by BabaIbo: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:

Religious fanatics

Ogbeni swerve, I'm not a fanatic like you...
Humanity matters...

That doesn't mean I won't correct people like you when they are saying what they don't know...

I caught you in the balls/neck, next you turn it to religion fanatic story...

Once again, swerve please

1 Like

Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Only Jehovah's witnesses but other Christians don't like them
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by helinues: 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
BabaIbo:

Ogbeni swerve, I'm not a fanatic like you...
Humanity matters...

That doesn't mean I won't correct people like you when they are saying what they don't know...

I caught you in the balls/neck, next you turn it to religion fanatic story...

Once again, swerve please

Like I said you are a religious fanatics cos we don't give a damn about any religions..

Oya, run along
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by MrVegina(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Like I said you are a religious fanatics cos we don't give a damn about any religions..

Oya, run along
[/s]
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Nwachineke1980: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DMadness!
OoniOfIfe:

Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by helinues: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
MrVegina:
[s][/s]

Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by imolile: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
Yes. People still do, Although the False Preachers who make merchandise of the Gospel have turned the hearts of many from The Lord. But Jesus still saves and His words must be heard
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Arthurhills: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=83697369] may God have mercy on you better ask forgiveness He is Everly ready to forgive if you are willing but guess what JESUS is Lord, JESUS is the Son of God.
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Arthurhills: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
I can't give my life to your son. your son was an idiot who thought he was you. worst part is that he refused to keep it to himself but kept shouting it all around Israel, insulting respected people everywhere even destroying a market one day like a demented fool that he is. He gathered 12 men who believed his claims and helped arranging miracles for him. His village people grew tired of his antics so they bribed Judas who knew your son na scam into selling your son to them. they beat the crap out of your son and hung him on the cross like a common thief. On the cross he realised his folly and asked why you forsook him and even begged for a particular cup to pass over his head or some senseless sheet when the beating got too much. He died there and the remaining 11 men then stole his body then claimed he rose on the third day to save your son from the embarrassment of having died like everyone else

How can I give my life to such a lowlife? BTW how could you have raised such a son? your parenting skills are kinda lacking, don't you think?
may God have mercy on you better ask forgiveness He is Everly ready to forgive you if you are willing and guess what JESUS is Lord and JESUS is the Son of God.
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by MrVegina(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s][quote author=helinues post=83706677][/quote][/s]
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=Blackicegold post=83705723][/quote]
Mr know it all, I pity you and all your deceitful JW
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Jachimike111:
Only Jehovah's witnesses but other Christians don't like them
JW only witness in peaceful environment compared to others that dare the consequences in volatile environment
example
darfur
bama
baga
Afghanistan etc
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by glowingflame7: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Repent and believe the gospel.
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by ejimatic: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Only JW actively do that.

2 Likes

Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Uchenaija: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
OoniOfIfe:

No

So you are the only one in the whole universe?
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
paxonel:
If them see Muslims and other non Christians they will never approach them o!
But the moment they see fellow Christians who has already believed in Christ by virture of that he is saved, they will open that their mouth and shout repent saying they are doing evangelism.

Una ignorance eh? grin

You are the ignorant one here. 99.9% of Christians are still living under the bondages of sin and serving God in flesh, not in spirit. Yes, they are the ones that need the Gospel more than the others that you mentioned in your post. Many are walking corpses because their souls, which is the main man, are dead, though they are alive in the flesh. It is time to genuinely repent and work out your salvation in fear and trembling. Also, it is time for Christians to truly take up their rugged crosses and follow Christ. The kingdom of God is not rice and stew but only the overcomers will enter into the kingdom of God.
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by paxonel(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
ikechizoba:

You are the ignorant one here. 99.9% of Christians are still living under the bondages of sin and serving God in flesh, not in spirit. Yes, they are the ones that need the Gospel more than the others that you mentioned in your post. Many are walking corpses because their souls, which is the main man, are dead, though they are alive in the flesh. It is time to genuinely repent and work out your salvation in fear and trembling. Also, it is time for Christians to truly take up their rugged crosses and follow Christ. The kingdom of God is not rice and stew but only the overcomers will enter into the kingdom of God.
i wish you could quote just one scripture to support this your fake assertion.
On the contrary
I cor 15:54 says death has been swallowed in victory through Christ.

What causes death, is it not sin?
When the cause is defeated where is then the bondage you are talking about?

My friend, go and look for Muslims and preach to.
Leave Christians alone
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Takoro13(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
hi
Re: Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Tundesam923:
all eyes will see now. Those who pierced him and continue to. We shall all see!!!
Let them continue. The day they will stand before him , They will realise their mistake but it will be too late by then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘onaiyekan, Mbang Want Ayokunle’s Inauguration As CAN President Scuttled’ / Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 / Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.