Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

The Blood Of Missionaries Has Been Turned Into Business - Evangelist Funmilayo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blood Of Missionaries Has Been Turned Into Business - Evangelist Funmilayo (344 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio / Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blood Of Missionaries Has Been Turned Into Business - Evangelist Funmilayo by newsynews: 6:26am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: The Blood Of Missionaries Has Been Turned Into Business - Evangelist Funmilayo by Goldencheese(m): 6:34am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: The Blood Of Missionaries Has Been Turned Into Business - Evangelist Funmilayo by Mokason28: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2019
I wasn’t there when the missionaries came to Africa... Buh from all I learned and read about them their ulterior motive was to come do business in Africa...
Their blood was just collateral risk present in every business as usual
Re: The Blood Of Missionaries Has Been Turned Into Business - Evangelist Funmilayo by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2019
The worst is not even the blood of the missionaries, but the precious unadulterated blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross for man's sins which church leaders are now using to play ping pong with, thinking that Jesus went through all that agony for them to go to sleep.

Lord Jesus please forgive us for we don't know what we are doing.

(1) (Reply)

Where Should I Sow My Seed / Aftermath Of TB Joshua Visit To South Sudan: Kiir, Machar Sues For Peace / Relax Nigerians, God Has Killed Covid19 On Our Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.