Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian (34116 Views)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Talisman To Win Lottery, Gambling, Betting, Football Pools And Lotto / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by Kaycee54321(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2019
TemmyT002:

I am trying to find the sense in this.
Very hard.

Study elementary biology. Sharpen your logic skills. Maybe you'd find the sense you seek.
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by ZombieTERROR: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2019
Hizzy:

bro help me to win even it's 20k abeg
090 5712 7874

You can do it...
There is nothing like a sure game
So little money bro.. 100.. 200

Study the different leagues on livescore.Cz
Consider those given 10...

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by BonPatrick(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2019
Lol
Goalnaldo:
Nice article but I have a question. Those people who casted lot for the clothes of Jesus Christ, is it not for quick gains?
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by BonPatrick(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2019
Lol
Jestin:
I can never forget when Try Your Luck took away my precious 7000 Naira when was about 15yrs. I was going to buy some designer clothes when the dude approach me along Forestry road in Benin and convinced me with a free trial. from there I enter my 7k till there was nothing left in my pocket. The dude later gave me 500 Naira to transport back home and since then, I promise myself never to engage in gambling.
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by odave: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2019
Someone should ask op for money to start a business. Less say just 200k, I'm so sure he will never and can never give such person 2k out of 200k. Now he is here condemning betting. I shake my head for you. Nothing is certain in life, even in your church miracles are not sure, let that sink into your heart. No business is fail-proof, so why so much noise when you lose a bet?

My rules still remains: don't borrow to bet. Bet with what you can afford to lose. See betting as fun. Never chase your loss. Don't bet everyday.

I have seen people buy car, build house and even travel out of the country using their wining. Me sef my accumulated winnings are far more than my stakes. Do you expect everyone to win? Never. May God make it my turn soon. 100 naira dey do wonders at times

3 Likes

Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

You can do it...
There is nothing like a sure game
So little money bro.. 100.. 200

Study the different leagues on livescore.Cz
Consider those given 10...
thanks
every week it usually come close one game will cut the slip
Barca has cut my tickets lik 2 times this season
Torino
i hav changed codes several times to get it right no avail
I stake big this week 20k from my savings coz I needed to promote my songs on beat fm and cool fm but the last game cut the slip
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by Truefaith: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by TemmyT002(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2019
Kaycee54321:

Study elementary biology. Sharpen your logic skills. Maybe you'd find the sense you seek.

Lmao
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by cenaman(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2019
softwerk:
Everton Tottenham GGOv2.5
Rangers Hearts Ov2.5
Thank me later OP grin
Child of world tongue tongue
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by Elliot2(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2019
Hizzy:

thanks
Torino
I stake big this week 20k from my savings coz I needed to promote my songs on beat fm and cool fm but the last game cut the slip
How do I reach u?
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by davosea(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2019
Truth be told,bettings sucks,it kills faster,someone can easily become addicted to it by trying means to win back your lost and never mind the danger involved,like you will definately change to peoples around u e.g fustrated, lies, heartless,greediness etc if not all might become useless at the end without achieving from betting and you wonder why my life seems this way? please let us becareful and think twice b4 we involve in anythin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2019
Elliot2:
How do I reach u?
okay my WhatsApp number 090 5712 7874 plz I seriously need help to win even if it 30k
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by ZombieTERROR: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2019
Hizzy:

thanks
Torino

There is no sure game... Ever
So don't stake high
Pick 10 to 15 games... For 1k
Only a lucky weekend... You will win

Team Form is all that matters in betting
Barça... Is not on form.. Especially going away

Italians are on form now...
Lazio.. Inter.. Fiorentina.. Atalanta.. Those guys must score
Good luck bro

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by Elliot2(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2019
Hizzy:
okay my WhatsApp number 090 5712 7874 plz I seriously need help to win even if it 30k
Ok
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by Lastmankc(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2019
Nairaland is something else
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by agborodun: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2019
This is why Christians commits suicide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1ZyifQK5js
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by semyman: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2019
Christianity needs a total rebirth from the pastor to the gardener
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by SKINDOGGY: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2019
We don hear next patient please shocked
Abeg liv our sin for us undecided
If u see my 1xbet account u go run that's my own yahoo yahoo, I want to buy Benz but I said mk i wait till dis lawlessness government comot frm power.
The money wey I won yesterday 3tickets u go run
Pastor for my area dy play bet but na online own he no dy go to shop
Ọga Op u see bet as gambling but i sees it as business.
I don't call it gambling but business.
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2019
Elliot2:
Ok
check this out B912atwrezcwzc-2672146 I staked 1400 to win 81k just nine accumulation but Barcelona cut the ticket
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by davosea(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2019
Lastmankc:
Nairaland is something else
i wonder as well...the world has changed
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by meccuno: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2019
softwerk:
Everton Tottenham GGOv2.5

Rangers Hearts Ov2.5

Thank me later OP grin
grin grin grin
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2019
OP You are right. The Bible doesn't condemn Gambling as so many other things the Bible doesn't condemn also. Nevertheless may I say that "ADDICTION TO GAMBLING" is what's wrong and that's what the Bible talks against, there's a place in the Bible that says "All things are lawful but I won't be brought under the subjection of any" meaning not be addicted to the wrong things. Gambling isn't a sin, Gambling has brought some people out of debts, Gambling has made some people enter debts, it all depends on good calculation and a bit of fortune. For example a team like Man city playing Watford, you most likely are 90% sure of a Man city win and you can then risk your money to at least win something.... I've once used N100 to win 5k, God bears me witness... So OP I think your attention should be focused on the "ADDICTION of it"...... BTW people Crystal palace / Leicester Draw or Away, stake your whole life on it grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by meccuno: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2019
Nostradamus:
how many odds?
See people wey dem dey preach for

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by Bewiseedet(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Park well my man , even God said Money answereth everything

I always report people on here for posting bet predictions simply because they will first ask for money and likely means they want to rip off unsuspecting people, by asking money first , I posted that ticket for everyone to track and see by them selves that betting is real

Ephesians 4:11, NLT: "Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers.

And for them who can predict and see the future

Not that we don’t loose too but at least we are doing fine and not forcing anyone to play the game and will never advertise bet9ja slip on here for anyone to pay before they can have correct predictions ,, just go to any bet website and register and predict your games by yourself to try your luck

Shalom
You the show fake ticket.
If you are real show us open ticket wer the games never start.
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by DaddyMorenike: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2019
Nostradamus:
how many odds?
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by pawesome(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2019
for me to be walking up and down hustling in Nigeria,is already gambling on its own
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by Elliot2(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2019
Hizzy:
check this out B912atwrezcwzc-2672146 I staked 1400 to win 81k just nine accumulation but Barcelona cut the ticket
Z3SQPYH9(bet9ja code)
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by LordPsalm(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2019
Gambling as a sin isn't scriptural. We only tend to associaye it to greed, covetiousness and quick money making.
Well even business falls into that category.
Until u provide concise scriptural backing and not unequivocal sriptures, Am good with OVER2.5
Afterall even business is gamble cuz u can loss as well

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by Marvieduke(f): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
All those guys who be like "Only one game made me lose this 500k"! Eh, don't know how annoying they sound.

Don't mind them, lazy men.
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2019
Elliot2:
Z3SQPYH9(bet9ja code)
thanks I don play amm
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by Wizywiz(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2019
Elliot2:
Z3SQPYH9(bet9ja code)
oga no vex d game don play abi person fit play am
Re: Six Reasons Gambling/Betting Is Not Good For You As A Christian by cfree14(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

You can do it... There is nothing like a sure game So little money bro.. 100.. 200
Study the different leagues on livescore.Cz Consider those given 10...
Wat does those 10 on team means? Is it for u to play them straight win?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.