Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket (21639 Views)

Anti-party: PDP Considers Wielding Big Stick Against G-5 / National Chairmanship: PDP Considers South-West For Ayu's Replacement / 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket by Coolgent(m): 6:08am On Nov 04, 2019
Foxman19:
No but I'm going for house of representatives 2023. And i will win Because i have not lose before.
Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket by Amumaigwe: 6:20am On Nov 04, 2019
Thetruthshallse:
What I take away from this thread is that the igbos have turned themselves to third class citizens in their own country. SHAME. What can redeem the igbo nation and their psych now is to get Biafra. How they will go about that that it will not led to bloodshed, is how they should work out. Sincerely good luck on that. Shalom.

We are not complaining.
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket by eguarojeona: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2019
RTSC:

The north is already in an advantegous position no matter where the politics falls on.

Only a united south can change that, but that will never happen.

The best we can do is to get a share from the northern table.
So very true.The south should unite collaborate with the liberal north central.. power will never get to the conservative north East/west.
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket by nzeobi(m): 6:37am On Nov 04, 2019
handie:
Yes, Kwakwanso contested the 2019 elections against Ibrahim Shekarau and he was roundly defeated
Oga kwankwaso did not contest any election in 2019 stop talking what you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket by ProWalker: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2019
It’s very clear going through this thread

1. Igbos are scared fo political competition

2. They want the two main parties to surrender their presidential tickets to Igbos

3. They are masking their fear by threatening the whole of the SOUTH that they are ready to vote for another Northerner if they can’t be guaranteed the ticket in the APC but they are not telling us how they intend to secure the ticket in PDP with Wike lurking around

They can’t stand the SW politically by refusing a scenario of an Igbo PDP candidate and a candidate of APC from the SW which assures an ALL SOUTH CONTEST

4 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket by Kennyswagz2: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Since 99...no one has heard those names in Aso rock
guy leave that guy... i am yoruba too, and I want igbos to rule in 2023 for equity and fairness... though I may be attacking igbos on nairaland, but it is not so in reality..
Why do yorubas want to rule again when OBJ and osinbanjo didn't benefit us in any way.. what I am after is someone who can lead and make Nigeria grow again.. igbos should be given a try
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket by Kennyswagz2: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2019
Eartquake1:

You go force SE to contest grin

Why are you afraid of the North?
why are you igbos afraid to come out and contest? I waant igbos to come out and contest.. give it a try and stop hiding under the northerners.. me personally, i want an igbo man to win come 2023..
Go and contest and stop hiding under northerners

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket by Kennyswagz2: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2019
Eartquake1:

Stop worrying about East and face your battles

We will teach you a lesson when the time comes
what lesson? Me prsonally, I want an igbo man to rule come 2023. Let's see if Nigeria will still work. If I doesn't work, then we should split and every should go form their own nations..
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2019
handie:
LOL. If you believe what you type up there, then I know for a fact u also believe Santa comes from the north pole once every year and whistling in the night brings spirits
Truth is bitter.
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket by LZAA: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2019
Foxman19:
What funny really you need prayer.

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket by Login12: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2019
netpro:
1. PDP is broke, they will still give the Ticket to Godfather or Candidate who pays the most. Not necessarily the best they have.

2. APC have the spread, resources, supporters, power, options of candidates and what it takes to retain power beyond 2023.

3. Politicians out of power are like fish out of water, the question is how long can they endure before decamping to greener pastures.

4. Those of us who reelected Buhari will never vote for PDP to return, loot and dismantle everything Mr. President is putting in place.

Summary, PDP will be wasting any money spent on 2023 Presidential election.

If the 2019 was as free as 2015 election will you have still said the same thing ?
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket by Petros999(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2019
Most comments have seen so far are just based on sediments
Let Buhari use his two hands or even his head to raise a southern candidate, if the powers in the north are not supporting, the candidate is going no where
seems you guys have forgotten that Buhari came to power with the help of the north(kwankwanso, Atiku and Co)and not only his self acclaimed popularity that couldn't even defeat Jonathan in 2011
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket by Nowenuse: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
PassingShot:

But the North has indeed proved on many occasions not to be as greedy as we in the south portray them.

The north voted overwhelmingly for MKO despite having Bashir Tofa as a presidential candidate in NRC just to prove that they knew voting MKO was the fair thing to do.

The north voted OBJ and GEJ against northern candidates just because they knew that was the fair thing to do.

From history, while we in the south are always quick to shout "born to rule mentality of the north" we are actually showing that we do not mind cutting our nose to spite our face by wanting PDP to go north just to wrestle power back from APC even though we know that isn't the fair thing to do.

What happens to PDP giving their ticket to SE and APC to SW while they both pick their running mates from any zone in the north to make the contest interesting and fair? After all, SE is traditionally for PDP while SW is slightly for APC.

In your 3rd paragraph, you said the north voted GEJ? Are you talking of the north of Oyo state or the north of Nigeria?
Mention one muslim dominated core-northern state that GEJ ever won.
You ppl just come here to say rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Repeating Joint N’east/s’east Presidential Ticket by Nowenuse: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
valarmorghulis:
Keep deceiving yourself, have you guys forgotten that obasanjo a southerner defeated Buhari twice? If pdp like, led them field both northerner as president and VP, apc will still defeat them

1999 elections were a gift to Yorubas from the north to compensate 1993.
Such can never happen again.

It's like people don't know how Nigerian voters have been heavily divided by religion and ethnicity since the past few years.

In the past, people never complained about a muslim-muslim ticket. But now, even in states belonging to the same tribe, they complain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Foreign Investors Won’t Be Interested In eNaira – Reno Omokri / Betta Edu: N30bn Recovered, 50 Bank Accounts Under Investigation — EFCC / Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.