Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,730 members, 7,855,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Vicjustice And Fbiswagger To Moderate Travel Section Starting Jan 2011 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vicjustice And Fbiswagger To Moderate Travel Section Starting Jan 2011 (796 Views)

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vicjustice And Fbiswagger To Moderate Travel Section Starting Jan 2011 by fbiswagger: 7:35am On Nov 14, 2010
VicJustice and FbiSwagger to Moderate Travel section starting JAN 2011

A RUTHLESS REGIME AWAITS ALL YOU SCAMMERS, LIARS, WANNABES, AND BUM-BUSSS

The Dye is Cast!!!
Re: Vicjustice And Fbiswagger To Moderate Travel Section Starting Jan 2011 by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2010
seconded ! ! ! siena inclusive
Re: Vicjustice And Fbiswagger To Moderate Travel Section Starting Jan 2011 by ishit4body(f): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2010
dont go and find work to do- shio.
Re: Vicjustice And Fbiswagger To Moderate Travel Section Starting Jan 2011 by wishlolia(f): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2010
fbiswagger:

VicJustice and FbiSwagger to Moderate Travel section starting JAN 2011
A RUTHLESS REGIME AWAITS ALL YOU SCAMMERS, LIARS, WANNABES, AND BUM-BUSSS

The Dye is Cast!!!
why vicjustice, why not look for some low moral person in your own level?
Re: Vicjustice And Fbiswagger To Moderate Travel Section Starting Jan 2011 by fbiswagger: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2010
wishlolia:

why vicjustice, why not look for some low moral person in your own level?

Scum talk. Wimp is talking.
Re: Vicjustice And Fbiswagger To Moderate Travel Section Starting Jan 2011 by wishlolia(f): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2010
are you angry with my comment? pls, don't be angry, you don't need me to tell you the fact that vicj is not in the same category with you, we all have seen how useful he is in this section, what about you?
Re: Vicjustice And Fbiswagger To Moderate Travel Section Starting Jan 2011 by fbiswagger: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2010
wishlolia:

are you angry with my comment? pls, don't be angry, you don't need me to tell you the fact that vicj is not in the same category with you, we all have seen how useful he is in this section, what about you?

Your myopic thoughts and spoken words are ridiculous.

Can you do me a favour and go check when I became a member here. To save u d sweat, I became a member here just few weeks ago  because of the cry from nairalanders for a strong-force that can firmly obstruct 'scammers' like you (check my id and signature).

Based on the above note, you have no basis for comparison. I am new here but the super-admin has found me competent to head this forum. You can go take 'Ethanol' for all I care.

(1) (Reply)

Italian Visa / Immigration Support 2 Ease Visa Issuance. / What Is Wrong With Italian Embassy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.