Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man (11036 Views)

The Four Primary Temperaments (man,know Thyself) / Man Know Thyself... / The Expression Of Pre-determined Absurdity Called Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by realestate19: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
T This topic and the wordings disgust me
Human are not Superior than Angels

Angel are our Senior Celestial brothers

It hurt me when people write about what they don't even know

Is it that you lost your sense or you are just plain stupid

What knowledge did you have about creation for you to say Human are Superior than Angels

Honestly get more knowledge before l writing any rubbish

# Human should grow

Enough of half bake truth

Angel are Superior, infact they have more Advantage

Comparing angels to man is like comparing a King's maid to a Prince/Princess.
Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by marvrick: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
How is it that people still choose to believe wrongly even after consistently hearing the truth! What is the truth? Simply that man sinned & lost paradise(rightousness, truth, power, glory, perfection, life) as a result. He became doomed & was going to end up in oblivion. God then exchanged man's place with His son Jesus, the only person qualified to save us. Salvation simply means believing in Jesus, and not in any other thing, person, god, angel, system, religion, ur goodness(which u lost long ago in Adam).

1 Like

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by kkins25(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Tbh, I will in a generous mood, give the post a 61/2 out of 10 scoremark.

The markdown is mainly because of the conjecture claiming that Satan tempted the Angels by making some of them think that God was not fair for deciding to elevate humans, that HE created from miry clay, above them.

I however agree with OP EternalBeing, that far more than the past Generations of humans, the Angels are more mystified by the current sets of Christians on Earth. That, we are not just called the chosen Generation for fun, but we are so called because we prove that we don't need any feelings, sparks, miracles, shaking of Heaven or Earth to show that our believe in our CREATOR and this is unshakably irreversible.

Now watch the book of Enoch squadron soon fly in here and turn up on the thread, to start talking of, how the angelic hosts of heaven marvelled at the female human beings' beauty, had sex with them, that produced giant babies, as long as almost twice a football pitch field and/or a 45 storey high building, and then later married the women.

Lion dey sleep, you go dey poke him belle. Tor, we don come
Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by kkins25(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
marvrick:
How is it that people still choose to believe wrongly even after consistently hearing the truth! What is the truth? Simply that man sinned & lost paradise(rightousness, truth, power, glory, perfection, life) as a result. He became doomed & was going to end up in oblivion. God then exchanged man's place with His son Jesus, the only person qualified to save us. Salvation simply means believing in Jesus, and not in any other thing, person, god, angel, system, religion, ur goodness(which u lost long ago in Adam).
dont mind this delusional Christians thinking they can meddle in the business of angels. Thats why I like the c&s movement. Those guys know the true power of the angels. Even in mans pure form (adam) men were still below the angels. Even tb joshua is still battling with ordinary nephilim demons. They feed their ego by thinking God would place them above the angels. When jesus categorically said; that men would become like the angels only in terms of gender.. look at the book of revelation and see the destructive powers of the angels.
Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by orisa37: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
MAN IS WICKED.
MAN IS SATAN.
THE SELFISH.
Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Christmasdon(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
ElidaxZiel:
T This topic and the wordings disgust me
Human are not Superior than Angels

Angel are our Senior Celestial brothers

It hurt me when people write about what they don't even know

Is it that you lost your sense or you are just plain stupid

What knowledge did you have about creation for you to say Human are Superior than Angels

Honestly get more knowledge before l writing any rubbish

# Human should grow

Enough of half bake truth

Angel are Superior, infact they have more Advantage

. The Angels strived to eat and drink the body and blood of Christ but NO CAN DO. Some times my God like spirit tells me the Angels in heaven begged GOD to allow them come to earth. n when they come. then u hear i have three sons and two daughters just like anyother human on this our earth. all of us here are once Angels in heaven. and if u must come drop your wings.
I LOVE GOD.SO MUCH.

1 Like

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by sacx: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Your theology is mixed up. One moment you are acknowledging the divinity of the believer, the other, you are identifying him with sin.

There is no 'price' of holiness left to pay. Jesus paid it all. By one sacrifice, he has perfected FOREVER them that are sanctified. All believers have received eternal perfection; there is no losing it.

Again, believers are not in a some what competition with angels. Their makeup is totally different from ours. They acknowledge and glory in it. Angels love to serve us. They love to be commanded by us. They most enjoy watching us when we take the posture of worship, because in doing this, we emit colours of light which are a manifestation of our immortal essence, which was before concealed in the Father but is now being made manifest by us.
Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by sacx: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Christmasdon:
. The Angels strived to eat and drink the body and blood of Christ but NO CAN DO. Some times my God like spirit tells me the Angels in heaven begged GOD to allow them come to earth. n when they come. then u hear i have three sons and two daughters just like anyother human on this our earth. all of us here are once Angels in heaven. and if u must come drop your wings.
I LOVE GOD.SO MUCH.

Bro, you have to properly understand the gospel of Jesus Christ before you can accurately discern what the Spirit is communicating to you. I'm sure you heard some things, but the light with which you looked at them is different.

Eating the body and drinking the blood of Jesus is a symbolic term that is used to express the mutual participation of the church in the sacrifice of Jesus on account of their faith in it. These things are specially reserved for us who are heirs of salvation. Angels are not heirs. They are ministering spirits created to inhabit eternity. Believers are uncreated spirits who dwell in immortality. There is no way angels can become like us because they were created.

A certain 'angel' tried, and his nature became perverted. He was called Lucifer, and he is the devil. Don't get things mixed up. Men were never once angels. We are different orders of being.

4 Likes

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by webngnews: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by BlueAngel444: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
EternalBeing:
In His infinite Wisdom, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY is proving to the Angels why humans are superior to them. If only most humans know their worth, non of us would ever trade our divine Original for anything that our CREATOR has not yet given them no matter how our flesh and ego desire them, no human would ever seek Satan's help for anything that our Great CREATOR is yet to give be it material wealth, riches or power in this temporary world. Psalm 101:1, Matthew 22:44 "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my Right Hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." At Creation, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY that Created the totality of Eternity never gave this highly exalted Position to any Angel but to the Son of Man; JESUS Christ.

This is something that happened in Heaven long before David or JESUS was ever born, but the eyes David was opened in a Vision to see it. Satan has always been the accuser of Angels and great Beings that live in Heaven long before he finally fell. Among his several evil deceitful tactics, Satan tempted the Angels by making some of them think that God was not fair for deciding to elevate humans, that HE created from miry clay, above them. GOD is ever just, HE gives all a leveled play ground. HE didn't stop Satan from trying to destroy Man because HE has already being questioned on HIS "unbridled" Love for Humanity in a bid to show the Angels that HE is unfair to them. Satan spoke through Peter before Jesus rebuked Satan out of him. Anytime that a human is not on guard of his Soul, devil could speak through such person. The conversations below happened in the Spiritual realm long before it manifested in the physical. You could feel devil's unbridled envy in the words:
Job 25:6 "...Man, who is but a maggot, And the Son of Man, that is a worm!"
Psalm 8:4-6 "What is man, that THOU art mindful of him? and the son of man, that THOU visitest him?
For THOU hast made him a little lower than the Angels, but hast crowned him with Glory and Honour.
Thou madest him to have Dominion over the works of thy hands; Thou hast put ALL things under his feet."

The fact that Man(we that have submitted our lives to JEUSUS, now live and alive in HIM) so "blindly" and irreversibly adhere to loving YAHWEH ALMIGHTY the Source of Life, who we can't physically see for now or hear as of old, is mystifying the Angels in Heaven. We are a great Miracle to them. They are even more speechless and mystified as they observe how Satan and his demons, temptations and trials of this temporary Life have been unable erase or reduce our love and hunger to eternally please and abide in the Will of our great CREATOR. JESUS is using this to celebrate us so euphorically, we are His prove that His death is not in vain.

Just like a husband loves to show off his beautiful wife, His heart is always immeasurably gladdened whenever He looks down and sees us in the beauty of Holiness(Holy Life) that He purchased for us with His precious blood. You need to see His Heart and how so unquantifiably proud of us HE is. Living by Faith is the real Purpose of Man in the current dispensation. Hebrews 11:1&6
"1. Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
6. But without Faith it is impossible to please HIM: for he that cometh to God must believe that HE is, and that HE is a Rewarder of We that Diligently seek him."
Galatians 6:9 advises us never to be tired of doing good and being Holy, He has promised to reward our Labour of love in Hebrew 6:10.
God is using Man to teach Angels and other heavenly creatures the greatest lesson ever.

The more dedicated to the Holy Spirit and focused JESUS Christ I become, the deeper the revelation that I receive about the personality of YAHWEH ALMIGHTY our Creator. HIS Wisdom is truly infinite. I'm getting to love the great Creator of Heaven and Earth so much more as I get to know HIM better through His Son that died for our sins.

HE has shown Man his rightful postion and the purpose for which HE created Man. Yet, HE is a just GOD that gives all a leveled played ground. Man must receive it! Can Man truly love GOD irreversibly without physically seeing HIM as Angels currently do?! That kind of stunning Faith would surely mystify and shut up any Angel's mouth that wants to grumble against such Man's elevation as reward for paying the price that would have been difficult for even Angels to pay. So that the Angels would not have any reason to call HIM unfair or unjust, Man must prove that he deserves to live forever, and Man must pass the test required for the exhulted elevation; Man must show the Angels in Heaven that even beings that don't have access to see or feel the great CREATOR would love, submit and worship HIM.

Both Bible and Quran agrees that Jesus is the only humanbeing that has been alive for over 2,000 years. He is the only human that has become immortal. JESUS has shown Humanity that the only way to live forever is to be Holy and do the Will of our CREATOR. Our great CREATOR is too Holy to behold the Sin of ungratefulness, the sin of disobedience, the calous wickedness of Adam and Even to turn their back on the great God that has invested so much into turning them(mire clay) into glorious beings with the luxury of choice to live forever placed into their hands.

Don't let anyone deceive you that you don't have any role to play in receiving eternal Life. Even Jesus did not get the eternal Throne on the platter of gold, He had to earn it. It showed the Angels and all Creation that irreversibly submitting to the Will of our CREATOR is the greatest Wisdom. HE earned the eternal Throne by believing in YAHWEH ALMIGHTY even when HE seems to forsook him on the cross of calvary. Yet, some shallow minded fellows want to live forver without paying the price of Holiness and proving that they will forver glorify their CREATOR if allowed to live forever. You think it was easy for JESUS?! Jesus cried out bitterly cry Mark 15:34, Matthew 27:46 "Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani?!" You think it was easy for King David too?! Psalms 22:2 "My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me?!" YAHWEH stood back to let the Angels watch and see that these humans truly deserve the Glory HE made for them.

Far more than the past Generations of humans, the Angels are more mystified by the current sets of Christians on Earth. We are not just called the chosen Generation for fun. We are so called because we MUST prove that we don't need any feelings, sparks, miracles, shaking of Heaven or Earth to show that our believe in our CREATOR is unshakably irreversible.

We thank God for our Pastors that brought us this far, we the new Generation must grow beyond. Many Pastors have preached sugar-coated watered-down message that erroneously make us take Christian Life to be sign-centered and feeling-focused. Many lost their salvation after years of expecting to feel Holy Spirit fall on them, but it didn't happen (it happened without them knowing it). Man, know thyself, you are glorious and your Glory is in the fact that you live by Faith and not by sight. This is what earns you the respect of Satan, demons, Angels in Heaven, and your eventual final immortality after leaving this World. The Just shall LIVE BY FAITH!!! Not by sight or feelings. This is the Life we have been called unto. This is the only Way to eternal Life.
Hebrews 10:38, Habakkuk 2:4 "Now (In this Generation! ) the Just shall live by Faith: but if any man draw back, my Spirit shall have no pleasure in him." Amen!

Alot about this write up is nice BUT

I will only quote two scriptures for you, if you we're wise you would understand what I am telling you

But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
2 Peter 2:10-12

Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil He disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

1But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Jude 1:8-10

I am going to ask you, do you know who or what angels are? Do you who the devil is?
Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by hisgrace090: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
EternalBeing:
In His infinite Wisdom, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY is proving to the Angels why humans are superior to them. If only most humans know their worth, non of us would ever trade our divine Original for anything that our CREATOR has not yet given them no matter how our flesh and ego desire them, no human would ever seek Satan's help for anything that our Great CREATOR is yet to give be it material wealth, riches or power in this temporary world. Psalm 101:1, Matthew 22:44 "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my Right Hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." At Creation, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY that Created the totality of Eternity never gave this highly exalted Position to any Angel but to the Son of Man; JESUS Christ.

This is something that happened in Heaven long before David or JESUS was ever born, but the eyes David was opened in a Vision to see it. Satan has always been the accuser of Angels and great Beings that live in Heaven long before he finally fell. Among his several evil deceitful tactics, Satan tempted the Angels by making some of them think that God was not fair for deciding to elevate humans, that HE created from miry clay, above them. GOD is ever just, HE gives all a leveled play ground. HE didn't stop Satan from trying to destroy Man because HE has already being questioned on HIS "unbridled" Love for Humanity in a bid to show the Angels that HE is unfair to them. Satan spoke through Peter before Jesus rebuked Satan out of him. Anytime that a human is not on guard of his Soul, devil could speak through such person. The conversations below happened in the Spiritual realm long before it manifested in the physical. You could feel devil's unbridled envy in the words:
Job 25:6 "...Man, who is but a maggot, And the Son of Man, that is a worm!"
Psalm 8:4-6 "What is man, that THOU art mindful of him? and the son of man, that THOU visitest him?
For THOU hast made him a little lower than the Angels, but hast crowned him with Glory and Honour.
Thou madest him to have Dominion over the works of thy hands; Thou hast put ALL things under his feet."

The fact that Man(we that have submitted our lives to JEUSUS, now live and alive in HIM) so "blindly" and irreversibly adhere to loving YAHWEH ALMIGHTY the Source of Life, who we can't physically see for now or hear as of old, is mystifying the Angels in Heaven. We are a great Miracle to them. They are even more speechless and mystified as they observe how Satan and his demons, temptations and trials of this temporary Life have been unable erase or reduce our love and hunger to eternally please and abide in the Will of our great CREATOR. JESUS is using this to celebrate us so euphorically, we are His prove that His death is not in vain.

Just like a husband loves to show off his beautiful wife, His heart is always immeasurably gladdened whenever He looks down and sees us in the beauty of Holiness(Holy Life) that He purchased for us with His precious blood. You need to see His Heart and how so unquantifiably proud of us HE is. Living by Faith is the real Purpose of Man in the current dispensation. Hebrews 11:1&6
"1. Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
6. But without Faith it is impossible to please HIM: for he that cometh to God must believe that HE is, and that HE is a Rewarder of We that Diligently seek him."
Galatians 6:9 advises us never to be tired of doing good and being Holy, He has promised to reward our Labour of love in Hebrew 6:10.
God is using Man to teach Angels and other heavenly creatures the greatest lesson ever.

The more dedicated to the Holy Spirit and focused JESUS Christ I become, the deeper the revelation that I receive about the personality of YAHWEH ALMIGHTY our Creator. HIS Wisdom is truly infinite. I'm getting to love the great Creator of Heaven and Earth so much more as I get to know HIM better through His Son that died for our sins.

HE has shown Man his rightful postion and the purpose for which HE created Man. Yet, HE is a just GOD that gives all a leveled played ground. Man must receive it! Can Man truly love GOD irreversibly without physically seeing HIM as Angels currently do?! That kind of stunning Faith would surely mystify and shut up any Angel's mouth that wants to grumble against such Man's elevation as reward for paying the price that would have been difficult for even Angels to pay. So that the Angels would not have any reason to call HIM unfair or unjust, Man must prove that he deserves to live forever, and Man must pass the test required for the exhulted elevation; Man must show the Angels in Heaven that even beings that don't have access to see or feel the great CREATOR would love, submit and worship HIM.

Both Bible and Quran agrees that Jesus is the only humanbeing that has been alive for over 2,000 years. He is the only human that has become immortal. JESUS has shown Humanity that the only way to live forever is to be Holy and do the Will of our CREATOR. Our great CREATOR is too Holy to behold the Sin of ungratefulness, the sin of disobedience, the calous wickedness of Adam and Even to turn their back on the great God that has invested so much into turning them(mire clay) into glorious beings with the luxury of choice to live forever placed into their hands.

Don't let anyone deceive you that you don't have any role to play in receiving eternal Life. Even Jesus did not get the eternal Throne on the platter of gold, He had to earn it. It showed the Angels and all Creation that irreversibly submitting to the Will of our CREATOR is the greatest Wisdom. HE earned the eternal Throne by believing in YAHWEH ALMIGHTY even when HE seems to forsook him on the cross of calvary. Yet, some shallow minded fellows want to live forver without paying the price of Holiness and proving that they will forver glorify their CREATOR if allowed to live forever. You think it was easy for JESUS?! Jesus cried out bitterly cry Mark 15:34, Matthew 27:46 "Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani?!" You think it was easy for King David too?! Psalms 22:2 "My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me?!" YAHWEH stood back to let the Angels watch and see that these humans truly deserve the Glory HE made for them.

Far more than the past Generations of humans, the Angels are more mystified by the current sets of Christians on Earth. We are not just called the chosen Generation for fun. We are so called because we MUST prove that we don't need any feelings, sparks, miracles, shaking of Heaven or Earth to show that our believe in our CREATOR is unshakably irreversible.

We thank God for our Pastors that brought us this far, we the new Generation must grow beyond. Many Pastors have preached sugar-coated watered-down message that erroneously make us take Christian Life to be sign-centered and feeling-focused. Many lost their salvation after years of expecting to feel Holy Spirit fall on them, but it didn't happen (it happened without them knowing it). Man, know thyself, you are glorious and your Glory is in the fact that you live by Faith and not by sight. This is what earns you the respect of Satan, demons, Angels in Heaven, and your eventual final immortality after leaving this World. The Just shall LIVE BY FAITH!!! Not by sight or feelings. This is the Life we have been called unto. This is the only Way to eternal Life.
Hebrews 10:38, Habakkuk 2:4 "Now (In this Generation! ) the Just shall live by Faith: but if any man draw back, my Spirit shall have no pleasure in him." Amen!

An eye opener.

Remain blessed!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Christmasdon(m): 12:34am On Dec 16, 2019
Did u know the Angels in heaven peeps us men playing football. they watch keenly how the ball was kicked and tossed around. u wont know this , i comminicate with the holy spirit, there is nothing he can not teach.
Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by joshuaprice153: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2019
Cool! I'll surely be coming back for the next posts from you. sprinkler repair Miami

5 Likes

Re: Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man by Christmasdon(m): 6:16am On Dec 17, 2019
sacx:

Bro, you have to properly understand the gospel of Jesus Christ before you can accurately discern what the Spirit is communicating to you. I'm sure you heard some things, but the light with which you looked at them is different.

Eating the body and drinking the blood of Jesus is a symbolic term that is used to express the mutual participation of the church in the sacrifice of Jesus on account of their faith in it. These things are specially reserved for us who are heirs of salvation. Angels are not heirs. They are ministering spirits created to inhabit eternity. Believers are uncreated spirits who dwell in immortality. There is no way angels can become like us because they were created.

A certain 'angel' tried, and his nature became perverted. He was called Lucifer, and he is the devil. Don't get things mixed up. Men were never once angels. We are different orders of being.
. As you are now .are u not perveted.,?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Bob Marley A True Prophet? / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia / Does Fasting Really Starts By 12am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.