Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 2 (438 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 2 / Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 2 by Samuelblue(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2019
Vanilla enjoyed the attention she got as she cruised the streets of LA on her father’s new silver Lamborghini.

She stopped at the huge gate of Nakisha’s mum’s mansion and spoke to the visual enabled door bell. Vanilla” hey bitch!! Open the fucking gate”

She gasped when she got a reply from Nakisha’s mum Khloe instead. “Khloe” welcome home you little witch! Nakisha’s not home “Vanilla snorted in laughter “hey Miss Khloe! Where she go “Khloe scoffed” some dumb ass party Victoria invited her to, it’s at her parents penthouse, not too far from here “Vanilla” I know Vicky’s place, will be on my way now, bye Miss k !!

“Khloe frowned” uhh won’t you at Least come in for ice cream, I made some myself “Vanilla laughed” no thanks, I don’t wanna die of diabetes” and burst into laughter as she pulled out Khloe scoffed”

I’ll get you! you brat! and tell Nakisha to use protection cuz I’m going to kill her if she comes home pregnant “Vanilla” I will!!” then she sped off.

Vanilla rolled her eyes as she walked into the party. Victoria was her friend in high school. The typical rich, blonde, Barbie doll wanna be bad girl, not as bad as vanilla and Nakisha though. She’s always wanted to be close friends with them but they don’t really like her. why, because she’s fake.

Get the full story here: https://rankutopia.com/vanillas-lover-episode-2/

Thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

A Steamy Kissing Prompts By Grace Kimberly / How To Hit Your Target / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.