Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,962 members, 7,956,614 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 1 (486 Views)

My School Lover (Episode 1) / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 5 / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 1 by Samuelblue(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Vanilla pulled up into the huge mansion her parents had just acquired in LA. She took of her sunglasses �️, picked up her designer purse, then she got off her pink Maserati sports and walked into the main building.

Two of the attendants dressed in black shirt and white skirt rushed towards her greeted coteously and went ahead to carry her luggages , she threw the keys to the car and spat ” park that shit , wherever the garage is “.

The attendants were startled , she spoke to the one with short dark hair ” what’s your name??” “Teresa” she stuttered Vanilla ” Teresa you ever drive a Maserati?? “Teresa nodded negative Vanilla smiled ” well, there’s always a first time, just make sure you don’t damage my car, it’d cost your salary for a life time” then she winked at the girls and walked in.

“My baby girl is home!!!!” Sonia exclaimed as she rushed downstairs to the main living room where vanilla stood, and engulfed her in a deep hug.

Sonia was vanilla’s nanny, but she was also the mother Stephanie never was.Vanilla kissed her ” Awww I missed you nanny, do you know I quit school because of that??” Sonia gasped and they both laughed happily .

Sonia: “sweetheart please never make that type of joke aloud, your mother is actually going to kill me.

Get the complete episode here: https://rankutopia.com/vanillas-lover-episode-1/

Please leave a comment if you find it interesting. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A "When" In The Present, A Poem Of Hope By Pat Ashinze / Conquering The World With Your Mind Power / Smoking Guns and bleeding Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.