Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win (44397 Views)

We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side / I Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino To Win - Gov. Bello / Buhari Would Rather Lose Than Rig 2019 Elections -femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by musicwriter(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
only foool will believe after buying judiciary review in a free and fair and zero violence in Dino senatorial district that they should go for rerun will believe Dino will win this election

From all I've read about Kogi, Yahya Bello, and Dino Melaye, its obvious the judiciary has been compromised just to kick Melaye out of the senate. Shame on them!.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by olisaEze(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
And they said the “not too young to rule” will bring better leadership!
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by jacy346(f): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=OSUigboFlatHead post=83709419]

Useless governor
The worst ever

In fact, Kogi state has been very unfortunate with governance since 1960.
And that includes Abia state, quite unfortunate since 1991.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Jagaban of boudilon.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by ofiko123(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Both yahaya bello and dino melaye are both crazy..
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
na DAT lose go still happen to you
idiot

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by ibechris(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
"I will sponsor Christians and Muslims to Mecca and Jerusalem for forgiveness on our behalf."

Is this the reason why politicians have been wasting Nigeria money's sending people for pilgrimage?. Wonder shall never end. After killing,they will embark on pilgrimage for restitution.

Third world country.
Make my children grow,I shall relocate to a peaceful country in Africa. This is simply evil!
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Vinceobrian(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
LilychiLily001:
Less than two weeks to the governorship and senatorial elections in Kogi state, there is an uneasy calm and palpable tension in the camp of All Progressives Congress (APC) and Governor Yahaya Bello.

Bello had angrily told appointees from Okun land of Kogi West senatorial district that he will rather lose his own election than see Sen. Dino return back to Senate.

The governor stated this Thursday night in Lokoja during a meeting he held with the officials and appointees from Okun land in respect of the incoming governorship and Kogi West senatorial rerun election in the state.

Bello who expressed his disappointment over the low turnout that greeted the Kogi West rally held in Kabba during the week.

He lamented that the outcome of the rally shows that the appointees from the area will not deliver for the APC in both elections.

He threatened the appointees that if they failed to deliver for APC he will sack them from their positions adding that they will not be reappointed in his second term.

However, a caretaker Administrator from one of the local governments, who spoke at the meeting, assured the governor that they will not disappoint him during the election. He promised the governor that he will personally employ every means to deliver Kogi West to him and Senator Smart Adeyemi using every means necessary.

He added "I will use any means to deliver West to you and Senator Smart.

"We are equal to the task, I am ready to use any foul means and after that I will sponsor Muslims and Christians to Mecca and Jerusalem to seek for forgiveness on our behalf", the Administrator said.

The Speaker of Kogi state house of assembly, Hon Matthew Kolawole who was denigrated and booed at the meeting said that the people of Kogi west senatorial district has never been fair to the governor in terms of loyalty. He said, during the general election the governor gave him an assistance of hundred million naira to campaign.

This statement generated a lot of anger and negative reactions from the officials within the Hall. The appointees accused the speaker of diverting the said money to his personal use and spent far less than a million in each of the wards in his LG.

One official who also spoke at the meeting advised the governor to concentrate on his own election and leave that of Sen. Smart Adeyemi to himself. But the governor angrily responded saying "you're a small boy and doesn't know what is at stake". He commanded the appointee to take his seat.

Furthermore, the governor enquire to know the real problem affecting the chances of the party in Kogi West especially the outcome of Kabba rally and previous elections.

In responding, some officials admitted before the governor that Kogi West is predominantly PDP since the inception of this republic.

The meeting had in attendance secretary to the state government, members of the state assembly, commissioners, caretaker chairmen and special advisers and other appointees.

After the meeting, many appointees expressed reservations about the chances of APC in Kogi West Senatorial District wondering how Bello and Sen. Smart Adeyemi can win elections in Senatorial District.

http://www.signalng.com/i-will-rather-lose-than-allow-dino-to-win-says-gov-yahaya-bello/

Enhen.....youdonminit
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by hybridblood07(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
You know you've not been competent enough to win second term.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by koffsman(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Yahaya ever since u saw the name I have always known he is nothing but a fool he has forgotten how Dino held his hands up during the period faleka wanted him gone well it's cool because it's cool they will all kill themselves Las Las stupid animals leading sane citizens
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Gofwane(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Not a supporter of Dino. But him winning meant you lose, dummy
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by boxypane(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bello is not the voice of Kogi West.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Centcanada: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
nero2face:
"We are equal to the task, I am ready to use any foul means and after that I will sponsor Muslims and Christians to Mecca and Jerusalem to seek for forgiveness on our behalf",...I weep for my people
But let me ask this: Before all these unguarded utterances are being made open to the public, has these men know or thinks that people will rad this thing or statement for mine and i ought to be careful. They are Indeed uneducated illiterate flaws all over APC
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by jonnyjustcome22: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Stupid governor. Instead of him to concentrate on development of the state and leave election for the people of Kogi to decide he is busy and calculating how to use crook means to win.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Centcanada: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
nero2face:
"We are equal to the task, I am ready to use any foul means and after that I will sponsor Muslims and Christians to Mecca and Jerusalem to seek for forgiveness on our behalf",...I weep for my people
But let me ask this: Before all these unguarded utterances are being made open to the public, has these men know or thinks that people will read this things or statement of mine and i ought to be careful. They are Indeed uneducated illiterate flaws all over APC
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by captianfreeman(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
What!!! So it is not not about peoples vote?
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by imam07: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Okun people, vote for smart Adeyemi and regret for ever. Your hope is on your hand. D worst of Dino is better than smart Adeyemi

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Samuels90: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Will use any Foul means and after that sponsor Muslims and Christians to mecca and Jerusalem. shocked, Kogi is in a deep mess. So Pathetic!
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by bamikole002(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
You are a goner already, mark my word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by rolams(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
whoawa:
You will surely loss Sir.

So be it!
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by project8(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
nero2face:
the paragraph got me cracking...very funny set of pple.well may God deliver kogi pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by rolams(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
LilychiLily001:
Less than two weeks to the governorship and senatorial elections in Kogi state, there is an uneasy calm and palpable tension in the camp of All Progressives Congress (APC) and Governor Yahaya Bello.

Bello had angrily told appointees from Okun land of Kogi West senatorial district that he will rather lose his own election than see Sen. Dino return back to Senate.

The governor stated this Thursday night in Lokoja during a meeting he held with the officials and appointees from Okun land in respect of the incoming governorship and Kogi West senatorial rerun election in the state.

Bello who expressed his disappointment over the low turnout that greeted the Kogi West rally held in Kabba during the week.

He lamented that the outcome of the rally shows that the appointees from the area will not deliver for the APC in both elections.

He threatened the appointees that if they failed to deliver for APC he will sack them from their positions adding that they will not be reappointed in his second term.

However, a caretaker Administrator from one of the local governments, who spoke at the meeting, assured the governor that they will not disappoint him during the election. He promised the governor that he will personally employ every means to deliver Kogi West to him and Senator Smart Adeyemi using every means necessary.

He added "I will use any means to deliver West to you and Senator Smart.

"We are equal to the task, I am ready to use any foul means and after that I will sponsor Muslims and Christians to Mecca and Jerusalem to seek for forgiveness on our behalf", the Administrator said.

The Speaker of Kogi state house of assembly, Hon Matthew Kolawole who was denigrated and booed at the meeting said that the people of Kogi west senatorial district has never been fair to the governor in terms of loyalty. He said, during the general election the governor gave him an assistance of hundred million naira to campaign.

This statement generated a lot of anger and negative reactions from the officials within the Hall. The appointees accused the speaker of diverting the said money to his personal use and spent far less than a million in each of the wards in his LG.

One official who also spoke at the meeting advised the governor to concentrate on his own election and leave that of Sen. Smart Adeyemi to himself. But the governor angrily responded saying "you're a small boy and doesn't know what is at stake". He commanded the appointee to take his seat.

Furthermore, the governor enquire to know the real problem affecting the chances of the party in Kogi West especially the outcome of Kabba rally and previous elections.

In responding, some officials admitted before the governor that Kogi West is predominantly PDP since the inception of this republic.

The meeting had in attendance secretary to the state government, members of the state assembly, commissioners, caretaker chairmen and special advisers and other appointees.

After the meeting, many appointees expressed reservations about the chances of APC in Kogi West Senatorial District wondering how Bello and Sen. Smart Adeyemi can win elections in Senatorial District.

http://www.signalng.com/i-will-rather-lose-than-allow-dino-to-win-says-gov-yahaya-bello/

GYB- Governor Yahaya Bello

GYB- Goodbye Yahaya Bello!
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Seun360(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
nero2face:

Through hook or crook niyen.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Kingspin(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
I blame yahoo INEC
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by freemi(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
nero2face:
lols. Der was a country
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by cororado(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dino has been collecting his fees since way back,if you don't know ask dimeji bankole "omo Ogun".
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by JuicyStar: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
These are the kind of words that would even make the Dino win. People would come out and vote for him just to prove you are not God. Baba focus on your own election and leave Dino.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Godi25(m): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Passionate888:
Prepare for do or die election in Kogi state... Buhari supported it with billions of naira.. Mr. Integrity my left yansh
LOL.. U sure say ur left yansh no honest pass Mr integrity, even shit de straight forward pass dat man ooooo
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by bluecircle470: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
whoawa:
You will surely loss Sir.

He’s already won
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Strawberryg(f): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.
For example:
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ adjective: hard, difficult, painful , troublesome, harsh, wicked, liar, bad, thief.
.Verb: Buhari.
. Past Tense: Buharied
. Present Continuous: Buharying
. Present Perfect: Buharise
E.g:
... Some girls always like to buharise things,
... The test was Buharistic,
... I had a very Buharied week.
# Buhari: To complicate, make things worse, unbearable.
E.g:
... Please don't come and Buharificate issues here.
... The only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process.
... How was your exam? It was Buharific !!
I wish I could give u a thousand likes...u just cracked my ribs
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by mullerman: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
No common sense in that Bello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.