Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,871 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win (44491 Views)

We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side / I Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino To Win - Gov. Bello / Buhari Would Rather Lose Than Rig 2019 Elections -femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Adekdammy: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kogi state needs help.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by webngnews: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Then who will win if he lost
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Jones4190(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.
For example:
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ adjective: hard, difficult, painful , troublesome, harsh, wicked, liar, bad, thief.
.Verb: Buhari.
. Past Tense: Buharied
. Present Continuous: Buharying
. Present Perfect: Buharise
E.g:
... Some girls always like to buharise things,
... The test was Buharistic,
... I had a very Buharied week.
# Buhari: To complicate, make things worse, unbearable.
E.g:
... Please don't come and Buharificate issues here.
... The only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process.
... How was your exam? It was Buharific !!
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.
For example:
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ adjective: integrity, simple, easy , straightforward, lovely.
E.g:

# Buhari: To make things easy and bearable for the poor.
E.g:
... Please come and Buharificate us
... The only way to increase jobs is to Buharify the process.
... How was your exam? It was too Buharific !!
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by LANDLORD72: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sure you are going to loose both the senate sit to Dino and governorship to PDP bad youth Leader
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Bekz(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Politics no be war.

Away from politics, I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy S8+ edge direct import from USA and it content is intact at an affordable price of #260,000 only.
If you are interested just reach me on 0705 687 6242 and I am in Port Harcourt.
Thanks.

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by veddah(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
grin ;Du no well bro..u deserve an accolade though
1mrprolific7:
For example:
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ adjective: hard, difficult, painful , troublesome, harsh, wicked, liar, bad, thief.
E.g:
E.g:
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by AlphaStyles(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
I will rather lose than let the DM win grin my belle oo
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Omoelerin37(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Aase Edumare Ase Ti Gun ,you We Lost In Jesus Name
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by boban007: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
SO U BELIEVE THIS PDP PROPAGANDA.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by boban007: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
H
ibechris:
"I will sponsor Christians and Muslims to Mecca and Jerusalem for forgiveness on our behalf."

Is this the reason why politicians have been wasting Nigeria money's sending people for pilgrimage?. Wonder shall never end. After killing,they will embark on pilgrimage for restitution.

Third world country.
Make my children grow,I shall relocate to a peaceful country in Africa. This is simply evil!
AND SOME PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE THIS PDP PROPAGANDA. NIGERIANS CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING. NO WONDER, DONALD TRUMP IS FROM AFRICA.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by klax(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
So Melaye is your problem bah This is one thing I hate about a failure they always have excuses and blame others for their failure.

Yahya redeem your failed image Do the job given to you by kogi people Mr man or shut up.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by nkechiasogwa(f): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oh my God! I can't stop laughing. Wonderful write up. You deserve a medal. �
1mrprolific7:
For example:
E.g:
E.g:
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by airbrush: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
whoawa:
You will surely loss Sir.

We are equal to the task, I am ready to use any foul means and after that I will sponsor Muslims and Christians to Mecca and Jerusalem to seek for forgiveness on our behalf", the Administrator said.

Lord have mercy
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Sagemind(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Giftedprof:
"We are equal to the task, I am ready to use any foul means and after that I will sponsor Muslims and Christians to Mecca and Jerusalem to seek for forgiveness on our behalf", the Administrator said.
Which way naija!
No agency would prosecute this one.
But let them see a guy carrying his laptop and boom, they would term it God knows what.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
1mrprolific7:
For example:
E.g:
E.g:
Guy shey you know say you get very prosperous comic career ahead of you Sha����

Mehn! You funny die

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by gbagyiza: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
only foool will believe after buying judiciary review in a free and fair and zero violence in Dino senatorial district that they should go for rerun will believe Dino will win this election

Honestly, u have said the truth. They are out for Dino, reason they bought d judiciary for a rerun in the said senatorial district. They will do everything It takes to ensure dino looses that seat. Dino is not going back.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by oruma19: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
[b[i]]We are equal to the task, I am ready to use any foul means and after that I will sponsor Muslims and Christians to Mecca and Jerusalem to seek for forgiveness on our behalf", the Administrator said.[/i]
[/b] oh what a country . In saner climes this guy should be in jail by now.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by ridbell01(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Smart Adeyemi should go and seat down one side..

PDP will win Kogi West. APC should just concentrate on Governorship election
election is not won online if you are illegible to vote in the election go and vote stop this here
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by mindtricks: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
ridbell01:
election is not won online if you are illegible to vote in the election go and vote stop this here

Exactly my dear.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Staro: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lol
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by torqque7(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
What a country we find ourselves in..imagine a supposedly responsible adult politician opening his mouth to say he is ready to use any means possible and afterwards sponsor people to go pray for his forgiveness..

My God is this what we have become?so shameless and nothing can be done about this ?smh i weep for my country,worst still the governor is threatening to sack people that dont vote for his candidate or dance to his tune?in a a democracy?kai kai no no no we really have along way to go.

Abeg check my.signature jare for a room selfcon in lugbe abuja for rent 140k,2other self con in lugbe for sale 2.8m,A Primary and sec school in Jos up for lease and your vehicle full diagnostic solutions with our state of the art diagnostic tools..contact me Asap u will be glad u did trust me.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Iamsane: 12:28am On Nov 04, 2019
boban007:
SO U BELIEVE THIS PDP PROPAGANDA.

You dey mind them. Many of them are Baboons. Wailing wailers. grin grin
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by ZIAZI(m): 2:42am On Nov 04, 2019
But this Governor is young to be this stupid nah. Well, las las, APC go do d normal thing wey dem sabi do for election.
Ask yourself how Ganduje was re-elected.
Re: Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win by Alberttahir: 6:55am On Nov 04, 2019
"We are equal to the task, I am ready to use any foul means and after that I will sponsor Muslims and Christians to Mecca and Jerusalem to seek for forgiveness on our behalf", the Administrator said.

Isn't it obvious that this news is fake? Maybe Buhari was right when he said 'Nigeria youths are lazy'. He is right to some extent because not all Nigeria youth are lazy but some are lazy to the brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.