Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

I'm I A Stingy Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I A Stingy Person (2427 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I A Stingy Person by Daniwak: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
I finished service 2016, got my 1st job 2018 April. Though the salary wasn't big, it was just 40k on 6 months contract. In this 6 months, each time i receive salary, the 1st thing i do i transfer 5k, sometimes 7k to bae. I never failed any month. At the expiration of the job, i got another with a 60k salary, i send 7k to bae, 7k to mum, 5k to younger sis. I save the rest for my masters and feeding. I never failed to give bae money any month but i failed mum once. We had issues around May this year, i was complaining to her of not giving me time, all she could call me was a stingy guy, that she has bin wanting to tell me since and its better she told me now. We broke up anyways. We reconciled 2 months ago. I love her i won't lie but each time i remember that she said, i just feel bad and hurt. This is a gal i can categorically tell u apart from sex, ive gained absolutely nothing from here. I want to know if m a stingy person 4 not giving her more
Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by psucc(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
The correct word there should be "Am I" NOT I'm I

5 Likes

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by Seandisputed(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
You are far from stingy.
You my dear are a man who is not wise.

N.B. I didn't want to call you foolish that was the reason i used that word above.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by DOMINO001: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
See brother, brother.
Brother wey mumu, brother...

I think you should increase the money to like 10k monthly.

15 Likes

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
You are not only stingy but you are devoid of what Ben Bruce called "common sense".

3 Likes

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by Aminobrown(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Guy na wa for u, who does dat shit? Placing a gal dat is not yet ur wife on salary? U beta add dat portion to mum's own n send it all to ur mum! Till she becomes ur wife, she is not ur responsibility, get dat into ur head

10 Likes

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by NLSavage: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
how can you give your mum the same amount of money you give your girlfriend?
does it make sense?

My advice: Run Fast, as fast as you can away from that girl, she is a leech.

11 Likes

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by chinchonglee(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
U are nt jst wise.

2 Likes

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by Couzy21(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
People that just insulted the OP should at least provide solution to his predicament, I am not here to just read insults please.
Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
My beloved brother, let me advise you what you should do this kind of a girl I know her type, she's the kind of a girl that will use your money to sponsor other boyfriends and she will never listen to you because now you are just her bank account and her CBN, she doesn't care about you but About the money. You don't get anything from her, that is not relationship my brother, she don't even have time for you, it's like you're just giving your money to a ghost my dear next time you want to send her money send 1000 naira and see what will happen next just trust me, everything will be fine just go and search for a very true girl that life you, remember try her love some girls knows how to pretend alot, even when you love her make sure she life you back, nowadays men fall in love quickly than women, be careful with that girl, she want to destroy your future and about your mother give her more than what she deserves, you can afford it, you only have one mum,many girlfriends to choose from to be your wife to be.. ok take care of your family, stop giving out money to other people because later they wouldn't mind you, because they don't care about you, and they will think you are rich, because u have help them before, save up and take good care of your family okkk just take my piece of advice and be good okay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by skylegend(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
is the type of men like you that makes women think that dating them is a favour

she want you to pay her salary abi?

don't get deceive ask yourself.

if conditions should change will she,do the same.can she give you a part of her own salary.

if not my brother you have to think twice

because when a women truly love you,she will bring many benefit on your table. using the little once she have. not just sex

the money you are giving her.it should be the money you should be using in investing on your self to produce the biggest and brightest future tomorrow

she is only trying to make you feel guilty about your self..

if you are not selfish to take good care of yourself ,who do u think is going to take better care of you better than you. nobody

always remember relationship is partnership not ownership

4 Likes

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by iLegendd(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
Daniwak:

You are going to be poor despite how much you earn. Mark my word.

Luckily, if you want to escape being poor or depressed, dump her or read Joe Clef's dating books. Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

Don't think because you know book or went to school and got a job means you're bigger than reading relationship books. They are written to emancipate nice guys into real men. Until you become a real man, you'll be used by both men and women. Years later, you'll lose it all and these people you tried to please will mock you.

Anyway, all the best and have a wonderful Sunday.

1 Like

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by aminusodiq(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
stop d salaries... don't make her feel entitled... only buy her stuffs occasionally!!! u need to reset her daft brain

3 Likes

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by catwalq(f): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
You are not stingy. You did good on your part, she is just being entitled and ungrateful

1 Like

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by Daniwak: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thanks everyone. I appreciate y'all
Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by themaestro08(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
She is a leech. Even if you give her more than that she will still lament.

Stay away from her if you are sensible.

You will find a better girl out there who will love you genuinely.

Lastly, that you give a mere girlfriend same of what you give is ridiculous.
Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by Powersurge: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
Daniwak:
I finished service 2016, got my 1st job 2018 April. Though the salary wasn't big, it was just 40k on 6 months contract. In this 6 months, each time i receive salary, the 1st thing i do i transfer 5k, sometimes 7k to bae. I never failed any month. At the expiration of the job, i got another with a 60k salary, i send 7k to bae, 7k to mum, 5k to younger sis. I save the rest for my masters and feeding. I never failed to give bae money any month but i failed mum once. We had issues around May this year, i was complaining to her of not giving me time, all she could call me was a stingy guy, that she has bin wanting to tell me since and its better she told me now. We broke up anyways. We reconciled 2 months ago. I love her i won't lie but each time i remember that she said, i just feel bad and hurt. This is a gal i can categorically tell u apart from sex, ive gained absolutely nothing from here. I want to know if m a stingy person 4 not giving her more

First it's "am I". See I am supposed to insult you. But I wouldn't. You are a man for GODDDDDDDDDDDDD SAKEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Ah! See I don't just know what to tell you. One is VERY SURE, there is no future between you two. She is just using you to pass time. When a guy puts emotion above rationality, he will get hurt very bad. You my friend, are emotional!

2 Likes

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
Daniwak:
Thanks everyone. I appreciate y'all
Increase ur mom's allowance.

1 Like

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by prof2007: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Young man, you are NOT the husband, father or brother of that girl. You owe her absolutely NOTHING!

That you are giving her the same amount of money as your mum is actually appalling. It is also clear that your girlfriend feels a sense of entitlement and is probably an ingrate. Such a girl has nothing to contribute to your destiny.

Run for your life! A broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage.

You have been warned.
Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by boiz2men(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Increase ur mom's allowance.

Should he discontinue the girls wages or just increase his mums allowance?

1 Like

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by Originalsly: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bro.... people get angry when salary is not paid on time..... and when after a certain period... it is not increased. Never mind is she does nothing.... you put her on the payroll.... pay your employee on time. For some time she was waiting for a salary increase and you never did.... stingy indeed.
My advice to you..... when yellow warning signs be waving in your face.... pay attention.... but then I guess love has blinded you.

1 Like

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by frozen70g(f): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Daniwak:

Stingy or no stingy, it time you tell her how much you can afford to give her because you are still looking for who will give you money too

Besides you have your family to give to

If she us dating you for money, she will go and never to come back

If she us dating you fir love, she will question you for doubting her over the money you ate giving her

Can't she even dash you a gift as a support for being steady
Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by blesskewe(f): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
Place me on salary too na

How , like its a girlfriend ooooo
Not wife

Just try and not give her for one month and see her reactions
Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by empire2017(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
Story for different individuals...
I give my mum 5k every week...that is 20k in a month... I'm still schooling..pays my siblings school fees... though I don't have a girlfriend..
Yet mum still complains is small for feeding.... upon say she get her own business oh
Hmmmmm....now I'm thinking of increasing it...

My advice , forget girlfriend...give more attention to your mum And siblings..the are the people you owe alot

1 Like

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by chigoizie7(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Brother wey mumu.

See emotional blackmail.

Some times I wonder why some women go to school, after graduation they still want to be dependent on the same guy that was in the same class with them from year 1 to final year.

Seriously, if they know they won’t be productive after gaining such knowledges, abeg they should stop wasting their parents money on Academics and training.

They should just relax and wait for men to come and be giving them money. Nonsense and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by kenir(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
See broda (broda)

see broda (broda)

broda wer mumu

broda no get sense

1 Like

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
boiz2men:

Should he discontinue the girls wages or just increase his mums allowance?
He should use his medulla oblongata and decide
Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by Kendumazy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Only God knows where u na dey see all these leeches. Placing a girl on salary. Very funny! You seems to lack what to use money for. You had better let your brain go on thinking vacation to reason tangible things to use money for that will add to your personal development.

1 Like

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by Welcomme: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by boiz2men(m): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He should use his medulla oblongata and decide
smiley
Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by Maryclaire1(f): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Quick questions....
1,does she know you always send money to your mum and sibling.
2,does she know that you are saving up for your masters.
If yes then she's a glutton she doesn't deserve you.
If no make her understand....and if she still act that way....guy do the needful

1 Like

Re: I'm I A Stingy Person by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
Does she work?.
Because it is mostly jobless ladies that does not know the value of money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! / When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" / Do U Have A Lust Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.