Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Border Closure Is To Punish Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Closure Is To Punish Christians (1758 Views)

Abdullahi Gobir Says Border Closure Is In Good Faith / Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by Splendid235: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
The news of the border closure is every where and the concomitant sonsequences on Nigerians and others Africans alike.

The essence of this post is not to show the advantages and of that undertaking rather to tell Nigerians and Africans plus who ever that cares to know that Nigerian government did it purposely to make life difficult for Christians who are preparing for Christmas.

There is no gain saying the fact that it a recurring decimal in Nigeria that life is always made difficult for Christians during yuletide.
Facts are there to buttress my assertion.the borders are manned by the customs service to generate revenue for government and also to stop importation of contraband products.if the people saddled with this responsibility are not doing it well,the government could as well relieve them of the responsibility.a government can not punish its citizens because of the ineptitude of a few.

It is now in public space that the borders will be reopened by January.it invariably mean that it will be after the Yuletide and by then the Christians have suffered enough while searching for food for their celebrations.

I rest my case for now but I leave my readers with one question:has Nigeria attained sufficiency in food production to close their border?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by helinues: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Religious fanatics

O.Y.O

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by Splendid235: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Come out with a meaningful counter argument or stop churning up a religious colouration.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by nlPoster: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
I would like to know more about this border closure.
Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by Darayola(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
Splendid235:
The news of the border closure is every where and the concomitant sonsequences on Nigerians and others Africans alike.

The essence of this post is not to show the advantages and of that undertaking rather to tell Nigerians and Africans plus who ever that cares to know that Nigerian government did it purposely to make life difficult for Christians who are preparing for Christmas.

There is no gain saying the fact that it a recurring decimal in Nigeria that life is always made difficult for Christians during yuletide.
Facts are there to buttress my assertion.the borders are manned by the customs service to generate revenue for government and also to stop importation of contraband products.if the people saddled with this responsibility are not doing it well,the government could as well relieve them of the responsibility.a government can not punish its citizens because of the ineptitude of a few.

It is now in public space that the borders will be reopened by January.it invariably mean that it will be after the Yuletide and by then the Christians have suffered enough while searching for food for their celebrations.

I rest my case for now but I leave my readers with one question:has Nigeria attained sufficiency in food production to close their border?

I am a Christian. The fact that I really do not like this current govt cannot make me spew this ridiculous post.

You are just stupid...Its that simple.

Cheers!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by voltron14: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
Splendid235:

[/s]

The devil doesn't need to tempt you.

You are a willing tool.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by capitalzero: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
nothing is impossible. Ramadan will start April next year and border will be reopened 2 months before Ramadan.
actually border closure is not targeted at Christians. however ,it is a sin for a muslim in authority to cause suffering for other muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by nlPoster: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by MrVegina(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Religion fanatics

O.Y.O
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by Throwback: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Splendid235:

Rather than resting your case, you should have rested your brain that you traumatised by conjuring such rubbish.

Religious fanatics like you are a burden and a nuisance to any sane and progressive society.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by wakaman: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
You are a brand new type of something, something like shit but not shit, less than that.
Maybe a shit's shit. angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by adekolaelect(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
You need brain reset Mr smuggler go and look any other Legal job to do. WE SAY NO TO SMUGGLING IN NIGERIA

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by Opportuneke(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Emancipate yourself from Religion Slavery!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hehehe
Nairaland sef
Some of you kids deserved to be smacked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by edoairways: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Splendid235:
Come out with a meaningful counter argument or stop churning up a religious colouration.
Are you implying that Nigerian Christians consume more of rice during pagan festival?
Don't others eat other varieties aside rice?

1 Like

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by pryme(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Splendid235:

This is no doubt the UNDISPUTED load of horse shiit I have read this year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by abbasajao(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
So na only Christians dey chop rice. Werey people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by Khaleell001(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Splendid235:

You don't have any case.
You need rest your head too.
Maybe the thing you took affected your thinking.
I guess Godwin Emefiele and Chukuma Soludo and other christians are muslims in christian garb?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by Khaleell001(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
capitalzero:
nothing is impossible. Ramadan will start April next year and border will be reopened 2 months before Ramadan.
actually border closure is not targeted at Christians. however ,it is a sin for a muslim in authority to cause suffering for other muslims.

It seems you people come by the dozens.

I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by Khaleell001(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
adekolaelect:
You need brain reset Mr smuggler go and look any other Legal job to do. WE SAY NO TO SMUGGLING IN NIGERIA

Religion has nothing to do with this kind of stupidity.
The guy is just plain stupid nothing more.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by obailala(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:
Religious fanatics

O.Y.O
More like politico-religious stupidity!
Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:48am On Nov 04, 2019
Wailers are not only slow, they are also very foolish.

Imagine nonsense!

Spits!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:49am On Nov 04, 2019
So the border was closed so that Christians won't be able to eat Christmas rice and chicken?!

Chai! People dull sha!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by MrVegina(m): 1:57am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83720546:
Wailers are not only slow, they are also very foolish.

Imagine nonsense!

Spits!!
[/s]
Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by MrVegina(m): 1:58am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83720556:

So the border was closed so that Christians won't be able to eat Christmas rice and chicken?!

Chai! People dull sha!
[/s]
Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by legendarystar: 6:04am On Nov 04, 2019
This is strong..
Nkechi set the Table here.. Give me one crates of life...

1 Like

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by justtoodark: 6:11am On Nov 04, 2019
Darayola:

I am a Christian. The fact that I really do not like this current govt cannot make me spew this ridiculous post.

You are just stupid...Its that simple.

Cheers!

nawa....i couldnt believe what i was readin.... undecided undecided

seriously,wtf....??
na so they go spread paranoia around and cause even more trouble....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by durangokid: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2019
Splendid235:

. What of the regular and usual scarcity of fuel during Christmas periods, who are the causes of that, well that has also been blamed as one of the ways to frustrate Christmas and discourage Igbos from traveling to celebrate it
Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by dukeprince50: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2019
sure, I seconded, it is to purnish the christians because Jesus said, he will come again through the Nigerian border.
pls sm1 remind me d Bible verse.

I am ashamed of Nigerians
Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by dukeprince50: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2019
post=83720556:

Chai! People dull sha!
Jesus also said his second coming will be through Nigerian border.
people really dull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2019
dukeprince50:

Jesus also said his second coming will be through Nigerian border.
people really dull
Lol cheesy.
The enemies of Nigeria over dull for real.
No mind them...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by MrVegina(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
post=83724434:

Lol cheesy.
The enemies of Nigeria over dull for real.
No mind them...
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Check Nin Number On Nimc Website. Help / Foreign-backed Sahara Reporters Instigating Mutiny Amongst Troops – CATE / What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.