Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Border Closure Is To Punish Christians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Closure Is To Punish Christians (1767 Views)

Abdullahi Gobir Says Border Closure Is In Good Faith / Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by NGpatriot: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Are Christians smugglers?
Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by efighter: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2019
Splendid235:
The news of the border closure is every where and the concomitant sonsequences on Nigerians and others Africans alike.

The essence of this post is not to show the advantages and of that undertaking rather to tell Nigerians and Africans plus who ever that cares to know that Nigerian government did it purposely to make life difficult for Christians who are preparing for Christmas.

There is no gain saying the fact that it a recurring decimal in Nigeria that life is always made difficult for Christians during yuletide.
Facts are there to buttress my assertion.the borders are manned by the customs service to generate revenue for government and also to stop importation of contraband products.if the people saddled with this responsibility are not doing it well,the government could as well relieve them of the responsibility.a government can not punish its citizens because of the ineptitude of a few.

It is now in public space that the borders will be reopened by January.it invariably mean that it will be after the Yuletide and by then the Christians have suffered enough while searching for food for their celebrations.

I rest my case for now but I leave my readers with one question:has Nigeria attained sufficiency in food production to close their border?

This is how Chronic Madness starts. This hatred that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, angry, miserable, depressed and suicidal.

Re: Border Closure Is To Punish Christians by efighter: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2019
NGpatriot:
Are Christians smugglers?

That is what the church goer is trying to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari's Children Have The Right To Use Presidential Jets / The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness: Asiwaju Tinubu---the “golden Bullet" / President Buhari Loses In-law To Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.