Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes (48961 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by webngnews: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oh
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by executive12: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
This happened since September and the girl didn't report to the Police? Especially since a gun is involved? She should not have been suffering in silence.
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Champagnegold: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
it's very wrong to keep contact with your ex telling the world you are now bestie
Nothing to sympathize at all here the girl should thank God she's not use for ritual.
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
POLICE PLEASE KILL HIM IN CUSTODY ...... DONT LET HIM COME OUT ALIVE ! cool

1 Like

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by seanjy4konji: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Criminals just full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by WriterX(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
NLSavage:
What an ungrateful soul.
church drop out for thay Matter.
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by ngwababe(f): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
And policemen go still look the pictures to confirm of it's true....inside life grin
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Quality20(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
dairykidd:
Those girls were expecting to be seriously fvcked but never knew the guy had other plans else i don't see why they would agree to follow him to any hotel room... Brother this and sister that kpanshing each other from choir group to ushers. I'm not judging anybody or blaming the ladies but church these days is more like a joke... If they were true to God that fool wouldn't have had the opportunity of taking their nudes in the first place but who am i to judge. We sin differently. May God help us all undecided
is there anywhere in d story that it was reported that they phuck? For crying out loud, these are Christian faithful and devotees who are into/worship ,pls don't try tarnishing their image. Haven't u heard of d verse' touch not my anointed'?
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by DameB(f): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Biko which one is breakup issues again?
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Ryan03(f): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lol, in reality, Nigerian girls offer financial assistance to guys but on the internet, they are all leeches and gold diggers. I guess we are beginning to see the truth

1 Like

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Ryan03(f): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
ngwababe:
And policemen go still look the pictures to confirm of it's true....inside life grin
no, they should just believe cause the girl said so, even court will ask for the photos. Stop being dumb
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Ryan03(f): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Champagnegold:
it's very wrong to keep contact with your ex
telling the world you are now bestie

Nothing to sympathize at all here
the girl should thank God she's not use for ritual.
are you sure you read the post?

1 Like

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Ryan03(f): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
executive12:
This happened since September and the girl didn't report to the Police? Especially since a gun is involved? She should not have been suffering in silence.
many people fear such publicity

1 Like

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by MichaelUweh(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Why the rifles in his hand or is it the gun he used for the blackmail coz ayam not understanding it ooo
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by aalangel(f): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Blakjewelry:
why use a church member as the heading

That's Nairaland for you.
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
he wants to make money just like the man on the pulpit
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by friendlyadvice: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
angry prove your case where are the nudes?
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Goldencheese(m): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
kiss
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
Just a matter of time before this one graduates to kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by FatherBona: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Cosmatikka:
I have nothing to say other than that bothy Victor Duru and Buhari are failures in life
That's saying so much grin
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by ngwababe(f): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ryan03:
no, they should just believe cause the girl said so, even court will ask for the photos. Stop being dumb

Ryan03, you could have actually asked me the meaning of my comment, than calling me a dumb. If I insult you now, e go be like me and one small boy wey think say him sabi write don dey exchange words for nairaland.

I don't think there's something wrong with my comment, and even if there is, the emoji would have shown you that it's a funny comment at that. Piakwa onwe gi respect oo.

1 Like

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by ajbf: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
GistMore:
A church protocol officer in the habit of luring church girls to hotels and taking their nude photographs which he subsequently used to blackmail them in exchange for money, has been arrested in Lagos.

The suspect, Victor Duru, a Madonna University drop out, was arrested in #Surulere on Thursday, after repeatedly blackmailing his church member and girlfriend.

[/b]One of his girlfriends reported him at RRS Headquarter. Duru, 23, was investigated and discovered to have been using the nude photographs to blackmail her in exchange for money. .
.[b]

It was also discovered that the suspect was keeping the nude photographs of other girls while lodging them in hotels and his apartment in #Ijeshatedo.
Sources revealed that the suspect obtained the nude photographs of the victim with the assistance of a third party at gunpoint, while there is a growing suspicion that Duru also laced the drink of another girl with sleeping drug.
The suspect in his disclosure stated “she was my girlfriend. We are same church member. We have been dating for almost two years. We were having break up issues. .
So, I invited her to an hotel in Ijeshatedo. I excused myself and invited my friend, Frank Obinna, to meet me in the hotel. Obinna and I had this planned together.
The gun was a toy gun. He entered the hotel room and held the lady at gun point. I told her to cooperate, naked her for Obinna to take her pictures. We took seven different shots of her in the nude with my phone. I discharged her that day. This was in September.
By early October, 2019, I called her to give me N80,000 or I would throw the nude photographs online. She was only able to offer me N10,000.Last week, Obinna called her again and requested for N40,000. .
She promised to send something. She was a wonderful girl that had been assisting me before the problem started. On many occasions, she has assisted me financially.”

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/church-staff-arrested-for-blackmailing-female-members-with-their-nudes
Dru23, this is not fair at all
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by cococandy(f): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hopefully his fellow prison inmates will rearrange his brain for him since it’s not serving any purpose.
Wicked fool
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by joenor(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
kernniejay:
I feel the best judgement for those that threaten others with publishing their nude online is by taking their own nude photos and publish it on the internet before throwing them into prison.
right
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Bluebolt: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dont chew the finger that feeds you because you are enjoying the meal!
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Born2Breed(f): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
IDIOTA!!!
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by stormborn28(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
ngwababe:
chineke
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Jamorezzi: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Coward
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by amuwo1980: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
This story no gell, the girl probably used her police connections to extract this confession from the guy, which gunpoint ? He shud go to jail all the same if guilty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead / 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.