Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes (48956 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Let's strip him n-a-k-e-d and post the photos on the net, and see how he likes it.
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Offpoint: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kendumazy:
So many devilish people in the church nowadays. If you want to do business with me and you start calling the name of God or swearing in the name of God, trust me I get weary immediately and back out. Wetin concern God with our business? Based on experience, I see it as a ploy to manipulate someone. That's one of their antics. Stay woke! Be on the look out! Be vigilant!

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.
That's how I met wan idiot I thought I can trust cuz his watch words was always "By the Grace God" he ended up being a scam
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by torqque7(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
The heart of man is desperatly wicked bible confirmed it..choi na wa o

Abeg check my.signature jare for a room selfcon in lugbe abuja for rent 140k,2other self con in lugbe for sale 2.8m,A Primary and sec school in Jos up for lease and your vehicle full diagnostic solutions with our state of the art diagnostic tools..contact me Asap u will be glad u did trust me.
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Blessgod30: 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
This guy watched the movie... "KISS AND KILL"
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by koffsman(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Why is this country like this government acting like weyree now this idiot decided to add his own why will he be so stupid to do such to ladies now crimes he didn't commit will be added to his crime well all the best to him I hope he learns
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Quality20:
is there anywhere in d story that it was reported that they phuck? For crying out loud, these are Christian faithful and devotees who are into/worship ,pls don't try tarnishing their image. Haven't u heard of d verse' touch not my anointed'?
The gate of Sarcasm will not prevail over the Church!! Amen cool
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Beat123(f): 2:51am On Nov 04, 2019
Wat they good for!
Igbos!
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by shadowmancer(m): 12:55am On Feb 01, 2021
alonzoiv:
Toy gun my foot. The punishment for a toy gun is the same for a real gun. And to think he claimed of one the girls was his ex-girlfriend, is pathetic.

Women too can be gullible. He's your ex and he made love to you and took your pictures and blackmailed you with it. She should have left him to push the pictures online na.
No be unclothedness? Wetin we never see before?
Na werey (bad guy) dem dey like to love na....they can snob good guys for Africa ehn, dem hold phd in the art of rejecting, exploring, destroying guys wey go treat dem well, so no pity. Na that igbo guy thread wey dey do blackmail of married women for (I think) festac I still dtley search for like this ooo

Offpoint:

That's how I met wan idiot I thought I can trust cuz his watch words was always "By the Grace God" he ended up being a scam
Ani were ni e ma likey se.
No be Bible and Quran polithifcians take dey swear steal trillions year in year out?
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by shadowmancer(m): 1:00am On Feb 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) / Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.