Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East (3378 Views)

Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku / Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State / Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by sonature1: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Atiku is the most popular Nigerian politician today after Buhari.

If the PDP nominate Atiku again, nobody can stop him.

Even as popular and respected as Buhari is, Atiku still put up a good fight.

The worst mistake PDP will make in 2023 is to field anyone else aside Atiku.

If they field Atiku and the election is no rigged, no northerner or southerner can stop him.

Hello Nigerians, Atiku is your next president!
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by justtoodark: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2019
sonature1:
Atiku is the most popular Nigerian politician today after Buhari.

If the PDP nominate Atiku again, nobody can stop him.

Even as popular and respected as Buhari is, Atiku still put up a good fight.

The worst mistake PDP will make in 2023 is to field anyone else aside Atiku.

If they field Atiku and the election is no rigged, no northerner or southerner can stop him.

Hello Nigerians, Atiku is your next president!

bullcrap.....!!

try to understand how nigerians think in average....
atiku is bad news....many nigerians think this way....

you field tinubu against atiku,tinubu would win....

yorubas know atiku is your champion....and after so many years busy abusin them,you think they would like what you like....??
why are you people this slow....??
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Rekhina(f): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Thank God I joined this forum. I have been trying hard to join this forum because of the false accusations against the Igbos.

Understand one thing. South South is just a region not a tribe/ethnicity. We have indigenous Igbos there such as Ikwerres, Etches, Ndonis, Ikas, Aniomas etc. If you believe there are no indigenous Igbos in SOUTH SOUTH, then take a look at what the Ijaw group members wrote against Nyesom Wike and his people. https://www.facebook.com/118544505518424/posts/415641152475423/?app=fbl

They recognize the Igbo speaking communities of Rivers State as Igbo.
As an Agbor indigene ,I always see dat idiot talk rubbish n I kept quiet ! My dear he be yoruba

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2019
Rekhina:
As an Agbor indigene ,I always see dat idiot talk rubbish n I kept quiet ! My dear he be yoruba

Thank you for accepting your Igboness
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Rekhina(f): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Niger republic is landlocked, yet they are more successful than your Niger Delta republic. Mali too is landlocked yet they are better than your nation. Belgium is small and landlocked yet they are better than Nigeria. Is it because of Oil? You guys brag a lot because of your OYEL. That oil will soon finish bro in the next 10 years. Enugu people were bragging about their coal in 19s, yet the coal has finished. Oil you are bragging about will finish Soon. Then we will know your true color.

The only thing unifying the south south region to partake in the Niger Delta republic struggle is because of the Oil. Simple!

https://www.facebook.com/118544505518424/posts/415641152475423/?app=fbl

Even rivers state people are now quarrelling amongst themselves because of the Oil.
it will finish and dey will beg igbos for brotherhood. Besides That dude is a Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2019
I have always told my mates. If you want to know the true Igbos. Tell FG to conduct an Igbo Genocide. They will kill SE Igbos, Western Igbos, riverine Igbos, Benue and Kogi Igbos. Despite the fact that they deny being Igbo. Take the case of 1966 anti Igbo Pogroms as an examples. North wiped 40% of the Igbo population but left BENINS alone
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2019
Rekhina:
it will finish and dey will beg igbos for brotherhood. Besides That dude is a Yoruba

Exactly
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Rekhina(f): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
I am very sure that I am an Ibibio from Akwa Ibom State and we are the biggest producers of oil in Nigeria.
We are fighting our own battles so you Igbos should fight your own battles.
Just leave South South alone.
We won't do anything with Igbos.
Many years ago the Igbos couldn't fight alone,they drafted our people into their useless fight and we lost thousands of our brothers,now you have started the South South thing again.
Uneghe please leave us alone.
afonja u are very sure u are an ibibio.
U created ur monikker during afonja fight with igbo-ibibio , everyone knows
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by oyatz(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2019
And I think this should make you happy?

When did you start caring about Tinubu?

powerkey:

What percentage of the population in Lagos are Yoruba? What percentage of the population of Lagos are muslims?

the odds are against Tinubu, take it or leave it..

Remember tinubu just destroyed his relationship with people from other parts of Nigeria because he was trying to rig the last election for buhari.

Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by oyatz(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2019
Every election is UNIQUE.

I don't know what most of you Nairaland political analysts gain by arguing blindly everytime.

IamAtikulate:

Yoruba Moslem analysis. Even buhari as president struggled against Atiku.

Thiefubu will not get up to 1% in SE
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by IamAtikulate: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2019
oyatz:
Every election is UNIQUE.

I don't know what most of you Nairaland political analysts gain by arguing blindly everytime.

Yoruba Moslem
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Chukapage(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2019
Lmao cheesy grin make I shock you from that bridge dey come majority of those in the regions you mentioned don't know Tinubu OOOO ,They don't even know what he looks like na we were dey here of am for Internet grin. if you said Osinbanjo then bias and Tribalism aside he can get some strong votes from the SE/SS because they see Osinbanjo as a neutral pastor Quiet man ,it is only He Alone I know in Apc can get some shocking amount of vote from there , nobody hates him here. So he can sell there ,but why did you put Atiku there undecided another Fulanni con man undecided I tire for Nigerian Politics.
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by oyatz(m): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
This is irrelevant to the subject matter

i
IamAtikulate:

Yoruba Moslem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: See The Favourite APC Candidate That Will Take Over From Buhari / APC Governors Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Governor Sani Bello Says Government Will Ensure Its Investments Are Functional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.