Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,036 members, 7,828,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East (3380 Views)

Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku / Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State / Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Kpoikpoi: 4:10am On Nov 04, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Niger republic is landlocked, yet they are more successful than your Niger Delta republic. Mali too is landlocked yet they are better than your nation. Belgium is small and landlocked yet they are better than Nigeria. Is it because of Oil? You guys brag a lot because of your OYEL. That oil will soon finish bro in the next 10 years. Enugu people were bragging about their coal in 19s, yet the coal has finished. Oil you are bragging about will finish Soon. Then we will know your true color.

The only thing unifying the south south region to partake in the Niger Delta republic struggle is because of the Oil. Simple!

https://www.facebook.com/118544505518424/posts/415641152475423/?app=fbl

Even rivers state people are now quarrelling amongst themselves because of the Oil.
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Kpoikpoi: 4:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Every time South South,can't you survive on your own?
You think we really want another parasite that will depend on our oil.
Do your thing and leave us alone abeg.
Na by force?
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
In that case it should be easy for you to form Biafra then.
Go ahead. MUMU.
You are landlocked in the middle of Nigeria my friend and you can't go anywhere.
We in South South don't want anything to do with Igbos.
Stay in Nigeria and suffer.
Isi ewu.

Even the Niger Delta republic you guys are fighting for, Akwa ibom and cross river said they ain't part of it. That they want their own nation neither BIAFRA nor NDR.
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 04, 2019
Kpoikpoi
post=83721082:

Na by force?

Bro we ain't forcing anybody again. It is even your south south brothers that are trying to force themselves into BIAFRA.

Even Edos sef dey support BIAFRA
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 04, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Na by force?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ1F6wf-FLY how far
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Kpoikpoi: 4:16am On Nov 04, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Even the Niger Delta republic you guys are fighting for, Akwa ibom and cross river said they ain't part of it. That they want their own nation neither BIAFRA nor NDR.
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Kpoikpoi: 4:18am On Nov 04, 2019
Igbos are so annoying.
If you want to do Biafra then do Biafra.
If you want to contest for president of Nigeria then contest, just leave South South out of your calculations because we have our own calculations.
We are sick of parasites.
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Kpoikpoi: 4:19am On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Kpoikpoi: 4:25am On Nov 04, 2019
I am very sure that I am an Ibibio from Akwa Ibom State and we are the biggest producers of oil in Nigeria.
We are fighting our own battles so you Igbos should fight your own battles.
Just leave South South alone.
We won't do anything with Igbos.
Many years ago the Igbos couldn't fight alone,they drafted our people into their useless fight and we lost thousands of our brothers,now you have started the South South thing again.
Uneghe please leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 04, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
I am very sure that I am an Ibibio from Akwa Ibom State and we are the biggest producers of oil in Nigeria.
We are fighting our own battles so you Igbos should fight your own battles.
Just leave South South alone.
We won't do anything with Igbos.
Many years ago the Igbos couldn't fight alone,they drafted our people into their useless fight and we lost thousands of our brothers,now you have started the South South thing again.
Uneghe please l ueave us alone.

Your ignorance is alarming. Akwa ibom is the largest producers of oil agreed! But tue true fact is that Igbos have the highest number of oil fields. Who owns the oil in the Delta state, Rivers, Bayelsa, Edo? They are all Igbo speaking communities that own them. Plus Imo, Abia and Anambra
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Kpoikpoi: 4:43am On Nov 04, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Your ignorance is alarming. Akwa ibom is the largest producers of oil agreed! But tue true fact is that Igbos have the highest number of oil fields. Who owns the oil in the Delta state, Rivers, Bayelsa, Edo? They are all Igbo speaking communities that own them. Plus Imo, Abia and Anambra
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Kpoikpoi: 4:45am On Nov 04, 2019
Ok,I'm sure that your Biafra will be a very successful country, so what do you need us for then?
Go ahead and form Biafra,go ahead and contest for president.
Just leave us alone.
A word should be enough for the wise.
Bear in mind that we will not and can never and will never join Igbos.
Get that into your little brain.
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 04, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Ok,I'm sure that your Biafra will be a very successful country, so what do you need us for then?
Go ahead and form Biafra,go ahead and contest for president.
Just leave us alone.
A word should be enough for the wise.
Bear in mind that we will not and can never and will never join Igbos.
Get that into your little brain.

Who needs you? We are Igbos. We stand on our own. cool

Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Omoodua007: 5:08am On Nov 04, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Wow a SW-ian claimed Kogi yet no one protested against his claim. He claimed some parts of Kogi due to the following reasons:
1. They speak similar Yoruba Language
2. They have same culture
3. They possess Yoruba names

Yet no one bounced on him.

But if a SE Igbo claims Western Igbos, Benue Igbos, Kogi Ibaji Igbos, Rivers Igbo, Cross river Igbos,etc as their brother; everyone will bounce on the SE Igbo despite these mentioned regions possess same language, culture and names.

I salute una

You are very stupid
Kwara and kogi are core Yoruba people not yoruboid
Edo and ishekiri can be yoruboid
But kwara and kogi west are pure stock Yorubas
Igbos don’t have any state outside se they completely dominate Like Yorubas have kwara
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Omoodua007: 5:09am On Nov 04, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Lagos has about 45% of Igbos in her state. What the Bleep are you talking about? There is also an Igbo community here in ile Ife. I observed my new yam festival in that community cos I am an OAU student. There are more than 10 million Igbos in the South west region of Nigeria. Go to Ibadan, my home is at Ibadan. In my area, 60% of people there are Igbos. I see the area as an Igbo community.

No Igbos aren’t 10m in south west they are 35m

iPod bureau of statistics
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Kpoikpoi: 5:16am On Nov 04, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Who needs you? We are Igbos. We stand on our own. cool
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Kpoikpoi: 5:17am On Nov 04, 2019
Very good.
Good luck.
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 04, 2019
Omoodua007:

You are very stupid
Kwara and kogi are core Yoruba people not yoruboid
Edo and ishekiri can be yoruboid
But kwara and kogi west are pure stock Yorubas
Igbos don’t have any state outside se they completely dominate Like Yorubas have kwara

I don't think you got my message well. Yes! Parts of Kogi and Kwara are Yoruba. You claimed it, yet no one protested against your claim but if a SE-ian claims Anioma, Ikwerres,etc y'all will boil
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 04, 2019
Omoodua007:

Nonsense. They are 10 million bro. Admit it.
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:23am On Nov 04, 2019
Omoodua007:

Hope you won’t die of hypertension when he’s your president shocked
If you believe Tinubu will defeat a northener in the north then you are even more deluded than I thought
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 04, 2019
Omoodua007:

https://www..com/talk/topic,165215.0.html

Igbos are 40% of Lagos population. Pretty high. Lagos population is 10 million.
40%= 40/100. *1000000= 4 million

Which means we have 4 million Igbos in Lagos State only. What about Oyo, Kwara, Osun, Ondo?

Nigga Igbos are 10 million in the SW

If care isn't taken, by 2050, Igbos will reach 60-70%. We will DOMINATE you. Nonsense
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Omoodua007: 5:29am On Nov 04, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Nonsense. They are 10 million bro. Admit it.

Lieing is part of your DNA so I will assist you there are 25 million in Yoruba land not 10m
10m is in Lagos alone
7m is in Oyo
8m is across ondo ekiti kwara
Infact 3 out of 9 people in Yoruba land are igbos
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 04, 2019
grin
Omoodua007:

Lieing is part of your DNA so I will assist you there are 25 million in Yoruba land not 10m
10m is in Lagos alone
7m is in Oyo
8m is across ondo ekiti kwara
Infact 3 out of 9 people in Yoruba land are igbos
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Omoodua007: 5:32am On Nov 04, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

https://www..com/talk/topic,165215.0.html

Igbos are 40% of Lagos population. Pretty high. Lagos population is 10 million.
40%= 40/100. *1000000= 4 million

Which means we have 4 million Igbos in Lagos State only. What about Oyo, Kwara, Osun, Ondo?

Nigga Igbos are 10 million in the SW

If care isn't taken, by 2050, Igbos will reach 60-70%. We will DOMINATE you. Nonsense

40% is to small
I thought 6 out of 10 were Igbos and they own 99% of Lagos territories
They also own 85% of abuja
And they are the most populated tribe in Nigeria
Lieing and iPod are 5&6 with fake links you posted

Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 04, 2019
Omoodua007:

40% is to small
I thought 6 out of 10 were Igbos and they own 99% of Lagos territories
They also own 85% of abuja
And they are the most populated tribe in Nigeria
Lieing and iPod are 5&6 with fake links you posted

Alaye, stop spilling nonsense to suit your arguments. Pained asshole. We shall soon DOMINATE your territory
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Omoodua007: 5:36am On Nov 04, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Alaye, stop spilling nonsense to suit your arguments. Pained asshole. We shall soon DOMINATE your territory

The only thing your dominating is poverty index in ng which has placed Igbos at the lowest ebb in southern Nigeria enjoy that domination
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 04, 2019
Omoodua007:

The only thing your dominating is poverty index in ng which has placed Igbos at the lowest ebb in southern Nigeria enjoy that domination

UNDP report for the state of poverty in Nigeria in each zone

North West : 71.2%

North Eadt- 72.2%
North Central -67%
South west- 43%
South south - 36.1%
South East-26.7%
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by IamAtikulate: 5:54am On Nov 04, 2019
Igbokid:

You are a liar. There are only a handful of osu gala hawkers in the south west. And they are just a little above 800, 000. Osus are distant third behind the Northerners and the Niger Deltans in the South West. Kiss the truth !!!!!
Descendant of a fallen demon is in Sofia pains. Omo eru iwofa keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Omoodua007: 5:56am On Nov 04, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

UNDP report for the state of poverty in Nigeria in each zone

North West : 71.2%

North Eadt- 72.2%
North Central -67%
South west- 43%
South south - 36.1%
South East-26.7%

iPod and lie

Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 04, 2019
Omoodua007:

iPod and lie

I have simply provided you with UNDP reports of 2019. Simple!

UNDP isn't owned by Igbos remember �
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by Omoodua007: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

I have simply provided you with UNDP reports of 2019. Simple!

UNDP isn't owned by Igbos remember �

No link
Coward & liars
Re: Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East by justtoodark: 6:44am On Nov 04, 2019
some of you nigerians dont even understand una own people....

nigerians always follow the money....

now,who has more money.....??.....tinubu or atiku....??

now,calculate what would happen....
i dont know about this kind stuff so much,but what i know is you ipobians are not that smart....
you dont bother to try to realy know people....you just assume stuff....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Exit Nigeria If You Don’t Rise Above Ethnic Chauvinism- Yoruba Koya / Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. / 'People Are Massively Rejecting APC 10k At Modakeke, Osun State'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.