Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Are Juju, Blood Money, Witchcraft, Babalawo Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Juju, Blood Money, Witchcraft, Babalawo Real? (373 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Juju, Blood Money, Witchcraft, Babalawo Real? by paxonel(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
A lot of Africans believe in the existence of these things and they claim that they manipulate people's destiny, so out of fear, you see a lot of people going to church to pray that God should deliver them from possible attacks by these entities.
And pastors have taken advantage of such believes of the people to provide services of deliverance in churches, where the people in one way or the other pay offering. So the more people having these beliefs that they are being manipulated, the richer pastors become.

But again, do juju, blood money, witchcraft, babalowo truly exist?
The answer is no,
They do not exist, rather what exist are mere tricks, magics or performance that seems impossible but when you look at them tactically they are explainable.

The African cultures are big deception to the people. They present fearful images in their juju shrines and on the body of their juju priests who makes incantations, but meanwhile, they are all formalities, no power there.
Churches are now borrowing that same form of incantation of African factor when they pray and speak in tongues all in a bid to show that there is power in prayers and in the church(example: die by fire prayer in mountain of fire) meanwhile no power.

Now here this,
Matthew 11:11 I tell you the truth, of all who have ever lived(including prophet Elijah), none is greater than John the Baptist. Yet even the least person in the Kingdom of Heaven is greater than he is!

You know what that means, it means you that is not performing any miracle today, you are greater than prophet Elijah and all his miracles.

Think about that.
Re: Are Juju, Blood Money, Witchcraft, Babalawo Real? by Mutemenot(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
And do you believe in Matthew 11v11?
Re: Are Juju, Blood Money, Witchcraft, Babalawo Real? by paxonel(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
And do you believe in Matthew 11v11?
ofcourse i do
Re: Are Juju, Blood Money, Witchcraft, Babalawo Real? by blackpanthar: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
paxonel:
A lot of Africans believe in the existence of these things and they claim that they manipulate people's destiny, so out of fear, you see a lot of people going to church to pray that God should deliver them from possible attacks by these entities.
And pastors have taken advantage of such believes of the people to provide services of deliverance in churches, where the people in one way or the other pay offering. So the more people having these beliefs that they are being manipulated, the richer pastors become.

But again, do juju, blood money, witchcraft, babalowo truly exist?
The answer is no,
They do not exist, rather what exist are mere tricks, magics or performance that seems impossible but when you look at them tactically they are explainable.

The African cultures are big deception to the people. They present fearful images in their juju shrines and on the body of their juju priests who makes incantations, but meanwhile, they are all formalities, no power there.
Churches are now borrowing that same form of incantation of African factor when they pray and speak in tongues all in a bid to show that there is power in prayers and in the church(example: die by fire prayer in mountain of fire) meanwhile no power.

Now here this,
Matthew 11:11 I tell you the truth, of all who have ever lived(including prophet Elijah), none is greater than John the Baptist. Yet even the least person in the Kingdom of Heaven is greater than he is!

You know what that means, it means you that is not performing any miracle today, you are greater than prophet Elijah and all his miracles.

Think about that.
Pls quietly read Ephesians 1:21 then come here and let us see how you will TWIST it.

I BELIEVE that you are from a church that teaches a very ONE SIDED GOSPEL.... listen, if such things are not real then what about Moses and those whose rods also changed to serpents...

see stop patronizing pastors that HYPE the gospel without giving you a clear BALANCED UNDERSTANDING.

The balance is this: OTHER THINGS EXISTS THAT CARRY SERIOUS POWER but these powers are beneath the one in CHRIST JESUS our LORD.

You simply do not know what POWER IS.

Listen and go and repent.

Jesus even acknowledged that other powers exist.
SAUL even went to consult a medium just to get access to spirits who assumed the form of SAMUEL.

A sorcerer tried to bribe peter to get power. (THE BIBLE NEVER CALLED HIM FAKE)

When two apostles performed miracles in the NAME OF JESUS, even the unsaved people called them ZEUS and HERMES... they knew such powers were possible yet they didnt know God...

In the days of DANIEL, magicians existed.

The antichrist and the beast will have POWERS that are beyond what you may have watched in MOVIES...

so stop saying what the bible never said just because you are HIGH from a service you attended or a tape you listened to.

Learn to know that if you must post something, it must be BACKED UP WITH CLEAR SCRIPTURES AND IT MUST BE BALANCED.
Re: Are Juju, Blood Money, Witchcraft, Babalawo Real? by paxonel(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
blackpanthar:

Pls quietly read Ephesians 1:21 then come here and let us see how you will TWIST it.

Ephesians 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

I don't know what you people think when you read scriptures like this. The thing that comes into your mind is exactly what you will see in scriptures like these, therefore purify your mind first from fictious traditional beliefs.
Principality and power as it applies to the situation at the time the bible was written refers to authorities like the government of the day who gave power to unbelievers to pesecute christians.
Ofcourse, Paul obtained power from the authorities to persecute and kill Christians at Damascus, therefore he was a principality who had power to kill until he encountered Christ.

So when the scripture says far above principality, it meant far above persecutors.
But when we read it today, we want to apply it to our today beliefs of spiritual demons. It doesn't work that way.

Please change your mindset.

I BELIEVE that you are from a church that teaches a very ONE SIDED GOSPEL.... listen, if such things are not real then what about Moses and those whose rods also changed to serpents...
that is what i ended up saying. We are greater than Moses or Elijah with all their miracles, we don't need their miracles anymore.
God allow Moses to carry out those miracles because of the covenant he had with Abraham for the Jews. But the moment Christ resurrected that covenant was terminated and the miracles were not needed anymore. Oya, go stand for sea try to divide it into two whether you will succeed if you think I'm lying.

see stop patronizing pastors that HYPE the gospel without giving you a clear BALANCED UNDERSTANDING.

The balance is this: OTHER THINGS EXISTS THAT CARRY SERIOUS POWER but these powers are beneath the one in CHRIST JESUS our LORD.
it's easy to talk like this but prove it na wahala grin

You simply do not know what POWER IS.

Listen and go and repent.

Jesus even acknowledged that other powers exist.
at the end he surmounted them such that their existence today is as if they never existed so what are we saying?

SAUL even went to consult a medium just to get access to spirits who assumed the form of SAMUEL.

A sorcerer tried to bribe peter to get power. (THE BIBLE NEVER CALLED HIM FAKE)
that one na past glory for the devil, past record.

When two apostles performed miracles in the NAME OF JESUS, even the unsaved people called them ZEUS and HERMES... they knew such powers were possible yet they didnt know God...
I agree that the apostles performed miracles. But they were allowed for this reason, to prove to the people that God was in support of Christianity at the time.
Today, do christianity still need all those miracles?
I don't think so.
we have evolved far beyond all that to something better

In the days of DANIEL, magicians existed.
past glory

The antichrist and the beast will have POWERS that are beyond what you may have watched in MOVIES...
Antichrist and the beast my foot.
This modern day that there is education, science and technology that Christians in Africa should harness and improve their world for better living today you are still talking about Antichrist?

Go and see all the transformation white people have done to their environment, where is the Antichrist?

(1) (Reply)

You’re A Thief If You Play Church Instrument & Collect Money -pastor David Antwi / Why Church Serves Beer As Holy Communion During Service – Pastor Agu / Church’s Accountant Bags 18-year Jail Term For Stealing Tithe And Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.