Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Will You Do If She? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If She? (762 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If She? by iwatch: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
In case where you did right as a responsible human and treat a girl right but it turned out she chose to ridicule your effort, subtly insulting you as though you do not know your worth or what is good for you, what will you do?

Keep silent and watch her continue doing same, even when you called for peace or retaliate?

How long can you tolerate it?
Re: What Will You Do If She? by themaestro08(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
I will simply walk away from such toxic relationship.

I stay away from anything/anyone that threatens my peace of mind. Doing so has done a lot of good to me.

Nothing beats that.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If She? by greatnaija01: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
iwatch:
In case where you did right as a responsible human and treat a girl right but it turned out she chose to ridicule your effort, subtly insulting you as though you do not know your worth or what is good for you, what will you do?

Keep silent and watch her continue doing same, even when you called for peace or retaliate?

Bros stop taking nonsense, simply go on with your life, if she is NOT behaving like the kind of woman you want to marry.
Its well.

I believe you should NEVER lower your standards in the name of LOVE. else LIFE WILL SHOW YOU PEPPER.

simply take the peaceful approach and end things then move on and be a better person, you deserve the best.

ALSO

many of you jump into dating without any purpose for marriage.... and even if you claim you have MARRIAGE at heart, did you pray about it? how many books have you read on relationship?

STOP MAKING LIFE TIME CHOICES like short-term people.

what did you SEE before making the choice for her in the first place? if it was just BODY then you have missed road o.

so read books, talk to people who have been successful in marriage and gain wisdom.

IF YOU CAN'T DO THESE then you are looking for a REAL WIFE, you just want a well behaved runs girl

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If She? by iwatch: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
greatnaija01:

Bros stop taking nonsense, simply go on with your life, if she is NOT behaving like the kind of woman you want to marry.
Its well.

I believe you should NEVER lower your standards in the name of LOVE. else LIFE WILL SHOW YOU PEPPER.

simply take the peaceful approach and end things then move on and be a better person, you deserve the best.

ALSO

many of you jump into dating without any purpose for marriage.... and even if you claim you have MARRIAGE at heart, did you pray about it? how many books have you read on relationship?

STOP MAKING LIFE TIME CHOICES like short-term people.

what did you SEE before making the choice for her in the first place? if it was just BODY then you have missed road o.

so read books, talk to people who have been successful in marriage and gain wisdom.

IF YOU CAN'T DO THESE then you are looking for a REAL WIFE, you just want a well behaved runs girl

Sure bro. The issue is these girls will abuse you in a way that makes you wonder if you are so useless. Typically, I am not really the kind of person that takes nonsense from anybody, especially if I had tolerated the person enough,

But they expect you be a "man" and not say a thing while it continues at varying degrees. Can you imagine being slapped and still expected to smile?

I was just asking to know whether it is wrong if a man decided to be a man and put them where they belong.
Re: What Will You Do If She? by iwatch: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
themaestro08:
I will simply walk away from such toxic relationship.

I stay away from anything/anyone that threatens my peace of mind. Doing so has done a lot of good to me.

Nothing beats that.
bless you.
Re: What Will You Do If She? by idesylvester(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bros if you live in Lagos, and you go through these:
1. Traffic
2. Potholes
3. LASTMA
4. Police
5. SARS
6. Agbero
7. Flooding
8. Poor power supply
9. Cars carbon monoxide
10. Generator noise
11. ETC
Yet u v a troublesome girl and u r asking what to do...

Na God I take beg u just remain single b4 ur RIP go enter FP and someone go dey fight to be FTC

Re: What Will You Do If She? by iwatch: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
idesylvester:
Bros if you live in Lagos, and you go through these:
1. Traffic
2. Potholes
3. LASTMA
4. Police
5. SARS
6. Agbero
7. Flooding
8. Poor power supply
9. Cars carbon monoxide
10. Generator noise
11. ETC
Yet u v a troublesome girl and u r asking what to do...

Na God I take beg u just remain single b4 ur RIP go enter FP and someone go dey fight to be FTC

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If She? by solex2346: 3:20am On Nov 04, 2019
iwatch:

Simple grammer you can not spoke! there is something wrong with your spoken English
Re: What Will You Do If She? by iwatch: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
solex2346:

Simple grammer you can not spoke! there is something wrong with your spoken English
ordinary you is not have... there is something wrong with your skull grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Rate Me Over 1-1∅ / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.