Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

''I Have A Lot Of Issues To Address''Cubana Chiefpriest React to Beef Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Have A Lot Of Issues To Address''Cubana Chiefpriest React to Beef Rumour (575 Views)

Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji / Weflo Mistakenly Exposes A Lady's Pant While Reacting To Bricklayer Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Have A Lot Of Issues To Address''Cubana Chiefpriest React to Beef Rumour by Pmtvng: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
''I Have A Lot Of Issues To Address''Cubana Chiefpriest React to Mercy Beef Rumour.

Celebrity bar man Cubana Chief priest yesterday, unfollowed BBNaija winner, Mercy Eke and removed all traces of her endorsement deals from his page,Praizenews report.

According to an unconfirmed report reaching us reason behind his action was earlier revealed, and it pointed out that Mercy failed to heed to their arrangement to stay in Owerri, because she had another event to attend.

Following his action, some Nigerians have been slamming him on Social media, insisting that he had no right to be angry about what happened as Mercy is not obligated to fulfill all his desires.

He however consults popular OAP Dotun to book a session of interview for him because he has a lot of issues to reveal. He wrote ;
Brotherly @do2dtun Book Me A Session I Have A Lot Of Issues To Address, My Humility N Love For #MyOwerri�� Will Never Die, Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop ✋ #RiskySeason� My GoodWill Can Never Kill Me. Hennessy� Privilege Tonite @_deangels Be My Guest @deejayfactor @deejay_barbie @realmcfish @kingsarowiwa @shamamelordy Live�2Nite #CubanaChiefPriest� #CelebrityBarMan
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4aMGlfApV4/?igshid=rbocrxcai7aa

Dotun however replied to what the celebrity bar man said. What do you think can be the issues between these two??

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-have-a-lot-of-issues-to-addresscubana-chiefpriest-react-to-bbnaija-mercy-beef-rumour/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: ''I Have A Lot Of Issues To Address''Cubana Chiefpriest React to Beef Rumour by Pmtvng: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2019

Re: ''I Have A Lot Of Issues To Address''Cubana Chiefpriest React to Beef Rumour by Beckysexy(f): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hmmmm

Where is my popcorn !!? , And let me relax as the drama unfolds

Cause this movie is not ending anytime soon !
Re: ''I Have A Lot Of Issues To Address''Cubana Chiefpriest React to Beef Rumour by Alex09(m): 12:22am On Nov 04, 2019
[i][/i] Real drama is about to start
Re: ''I Have A Lot Of Issues To Address''Cubana Chiefpriest React to Beef Rumour by Hoigu: 6:38am On Nov 04, 2019
Let's see how this unfold

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported / Wu-tang Clan Spiritual Leader Popa Wu Has Passed Away / Regina Daniels Child For Ned Nwoko ? Biggest Surprise (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.